TriniTuner.com is the most subscribed automotive publication and the largest, most active online community in T&T.
- Our website sees an average of 9,000 readers every day and over 11 million pageviews each month. (Google Analytics)
- In 14 years of operation we have developed an online community of over 50,000 registered members
- Over 140,000 individuals visiting our site each month
- The global web information company Alexa.com results show that TriniTuner.com gets more T&T traffic than almost all other local websites.
- Over 80% of our daily visitors reside in T&T.
- Our users are aged 18 to 35 and have real disposable personal income and small fixed overheads.
- Our users are 76% male, are early adopters and belong to the middle to upper income brackets.
- We have the LARGEST online classified system in T&T with thousands of buyers and sellers and tens of thousands of items listed. Our auto section now boasts over 70,000 items listed to buy or sell.
- The website format provides an interactive platform for our online community and the ability to instantly publish fresh content.
- Our webpages are sticky as users spend an average of 12 minutes per session according to Google Analytics.
- We have an Alexa Page Rank inside the top 50,000 sites in the world. We don’t use Alexa Toolbar or other 3rd party gimmicks to falsely improve our Alexa page rank. All our stats are natural.
Who are we?
TriniTuner is T&T’s Largest Automotive Website. Our pages make up an interactive online magazine and community for ‘gear heads’ in the region.
Started on March 14th 2000, TriniTuner.com has embraced, unified and redefined the automotive lifestyle in T&T. This is where enthusiasts get their up-to-the-minute motor racing news and reviews. Trinis love their cars!
TriniTuner brings the entire local auto enthusiast industry together in an interactive way. We stand apart as an evolutionary leap forward from the traditional printed media formula.
The end result is a slick, cohesive format as high performance as the sports we cover, and as forward thinking as our 18-35 early-adopter readership.
Covering every single motorsport event in T&T is job #1. There is at least one event every week and we publish photos, video and articles to bring our readers all the excitement of this high octane sport. Most of our readers visit the pages of trinituner.com to see what they’ve missed in person; others log on to review the event they just spectated or competed at. Keeping a close relationship with all the motor sport clubs and associations makes us more efficient and we offer our pages to them as means of promoting and archiving their events. Web page publishing means we can get our features out instantaneously and make them “sticky” for weeks at a time.
What have we achieved?
- 14 Years of continued service, 24-7, 365.
- TriniTuner.com is now the 12th most visited website in T&T and usually the #1 local website in that list.
http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/TT – Alexa is the most used webranking company in the world.
- Growth: Our publication, presence and readership have all increased exponentially since inception.
- A ‘Best Of’ issue of the international ‘Sport Compact Car’ Magazine featured TriniTuner.com as “a very clever and wise Website that showcases a very evolved performance scene”. They stated “we particularly like the layout” and spoke well of our Caribbean flavour.
- Our forums have grown to an online community of over 50,000 registered members and 35 moderators.
- The forums are used for asking and answering questions about local car issues. Users plan ‘tuner’ events & ‘limes’ and have even developed a system of roadside assistance for each other!
- Our forum platform also supports T&T’s LARGEST free online classified ad system.
- We have acquired local corporate sponsors such as NP and STAG and have affiliations with Zorce Racing magazine as well as support from every major motorsport club in T&T.
- Advertisers include TSTT / Blink /Bmobile, New Car Dealers, RedBull, National Petroleum Marketing Company, Stag Lager Beer, Republic Bank, Angostura, G-tech, and RBTT Bank Ltd.
- TriniTuner has received many awards for journalistic excellence in motorsport at the TTASA, AutoSport, TTRC, TTKA and CARS end-of-year prize-giving ceremonies from 2004 to 2013.
- All the major motorsport bodies collaborate with us at each event making arrangements for our media crew and using our content for press releases and multimedia presentations. All the major motorsport bodies also host their club forums on TriniTuner.com
- TriniTuner has covered nearly every motorsport event over the past 10 years with photos and articles. As of January 2010, this amounts to over 500 events on 1650 web pages with over 28,000 photos!
- We’ve hosted 8 of our own car shows in the past: Our first titled “Show n’ Shine” in 2000, the second under the title “I love my car” in 2001 and 6 consecutive “CarCrazy” events between 2002 and 2005. At CarCrazy 6, 7 and 8 each, we gave away a fully customised and sponsored Honda Civic as the door prize.
- TriniTuner.com continues to build its online community with the release of TriniTuner.com Version3.0 in 2010 as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary.
- The TriniTuner Mobile App was launched in April 2013 and is available for FREE on iTunes AppStore, Google Play for Android, BlackBerry AppWorld for BB10 and Amazon.com for Kindle Fire. Visit www.trinituner.com/mobile to learn more.