Sunday, March 29th, 2015

- It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Forum rules

• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules

Jump to:  

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:51 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Attachment:
bangarang logo UPLOAD.jpg
bangarang logo UPLOAD.jpg [ 28.09 KiB | Viewed 3812 times ]

We are pleased to announce a new rental service for the local PlayStation community!

The PlayStation brand has long been at the forefront of gaming, stretching back decades with awesome titles like Gran Turismo, God of War and Uncharted. It has always embraced all facets of gaming, resulting in one-of-a-kind gaming experiences like Flower, Heavy Rain and Journey.

We at Bangarang Games have spent hundreds of hours with the unique interactive worlds and experiences that only video games can offer; for us, gaming is not just a passion, it's a way of Life! We aim to make the wondrous PlayStation catalog more available to local gamers, offering an easy way to get in on all the action through rental :D

We have dozens of PlayStation 3 titles spanning a number of genres and titles that every PlayStation gamer should experience, like Mass Effect, Killzone, God of War, Resistance and many more! We also have PlayStation 4 games for those who joined the next-gen revolution :D See the attachments in our second post for our most up-to-date lists!

With low fees and delivery/pickup options available, Bangarang Games will offer local PlayStation gamers an easy way to game on a budget:!: Ever had a game you wanted to try, but didn't want to buy it? Burn through games faster than your budget can afford? Let Us Help!

For a Limited Time Only!
We are offering a low introductory membership fee for the first twenty (20) members, so be sure to subscribe now!

For a one-time non-refundable membership fee of TT$100, you will gain access to all the services that Bangarang Games has on offer!

Feel free to contact us for more information on membership, terms and conditions, prices, reviews, etc:
Email: bangarang.games@gmail.com
Phone: 1-868-730-0049

Be sure to Like Bangarang Games on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @EVA_Unit84, where we share news, reviews, interesting articles and other happenings in the world of gaming!
http://www.facebook.com/bangarang.games.ps3

Also check out our new YouTube channel, Third World Gamers, for the very first Caribbean video game videocast!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5ArRYFMxqV58ckYsmSqXA/feed

Bangarang Games was started by gamers, for gamers; as such, we welcome all comments on our service! This will be the primary forum for discussion and feedback, where we promise timely replies to queries and concerns. We'll also be posting questionnaires and polls for community feedback, so be sure to be a part of our movement as we game into the future!

Last edited by EVA Unit-01 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Vote For Your Favorite Games Now!

Thanks to your votes and support, here are the newest games added for you! All available now for rent :D
PS3
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Gran Turismo 6

PS4
- Far Cry 4
- Alien: Isolation
- The Evil Within
- Destiny
- The Order: 1886

Please visit these threads to vote for your favorite choice of:

1) PS3 Game - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G8FVN2Q

Leave your suggestions for games to be added here: viewtopic.php?f=12&p=7712308#p7712308

2) PS4 Game - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZLJF6RK
Leave your suggestions for games to be added here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=551126&p=7713301#p7713301

to be added to our rental fleet next month!

Here are our current lists of available titles!

PS3
Attachment:
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_2.jpg
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_2.jpg [ 80.98 KiB | Viewed 2931 times ]

Attachment:
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_3.jpg
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_3.jpg [ 83.98 KiB | Viewed 2931 times ]

Attachment:
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_4.jpg
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_4.jpg [ 83.33 KiB | Viewed 2931 times ]

Attachment:
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_5.jpg
Rental Assets - PS3_Page_5.jpg [ 76.4 KiB | Viewed 717 times ]

PS4
Attachment:
Rental Assets - PS4_Page_2.jpg
Rental Assets - PS4_Page_2.jpg [ 89.29 KiB | Viewed 260 times ]

Attachment:
Rental Assets - PS4_Page_3.jpg
Rental Assets - PS4_Page_3.jpg [ 32.31 KiB | Viewed 172 times ]

Feel free to shoot us an email for the full documents!

Last edited by EVA Unit-01 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 25 times in total.

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We grabbed some great games in Sony's 14 for 14 sale, going on now on PSN; highly recommend you check it out! :D

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:00 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Congratulations to Mr John for being our first client :!: :!: :!:

We are eternally grateful...

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:08 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We finally tried some online multiplayer on the PS Vita and OMG! :shock: We were absolutely impressed :!: Sony has truly delivered on console quality handheld entertainment with titles like Killzone Mercenary, sure to please any FPS gamer :grin:

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

This weekend, we completed episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us by Telltale Games, and it is every bit as excellent as their The Walking Dead series! Highly recommend this to any gamer looking for an awesome story with stylish graphics...

Last edited by EVA Unit-01 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

PlayStation Plus members, be sure to get your free digital copy of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons from PSN!

too bad Papers, Please is only on PC at the moment...

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Congratulations to Mr Samaroo on being our first PS4 client :!: :!: :!:

We are eternally grateful...

Last edited by EVA Unit-01 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Thank you for all the votes!

We've just successfully closed off our very first polls, and you all have spoken! We will now be adding
* Batman: Arkham Origins for PS3
* Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for PS4

to the rental fleet in about a week or so :D

Be sure to check out the new games up for the polls now, and vote for the February additions!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:07 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Please check out our polls for the upcoming games, and be sure to cast your vote!

We appreciate any and all feedback :)

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:23 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Batman and Tomb Raider will be added this coming week!

Be sure to vote in the polls and let us know what other games you'd like added!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:39 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We've just finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and must say, it is truly one of the best games of 2013...

Putting the Unreal Engine through its most beautiful rendition yet, it crafts a fantastic world of wonders to set its tale in.

Clocking in around 4 hours to complete the story (about 6 if you want all the trophies), it introduces new gameplay ideas and environments so that none overstay their welcome, keeping the game going at a pleasant pace.

Without a single word (written or spoken), the game captures emotions through the use of innovative controls and subtle storytelling.

Never too complex, the innovative controls actually give depth to the brothers you control, as your coordination (or lack thereof) lends a distinctiveness to each.

With a touch of darkness halfway through, the game adds a level of intrigue for mature players that crescendos in an emotional climax that rivals the highly acclaimed Journey!

Even if it weren't free for PlayStation Plus members, Brothers is worth much more than the asking price! Definitely a must-play...

Last edited by EVA Unit-01 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We've just completed the second episode of Tell Tale Game's The Wolf Among Us series: Smoke & Mirrors and are not disappointed!

Building on the meatier exposition of the Fable world in the first episode, Episode 2 furthers the story by deepening the mystery. It is shorter (just over 2 hours) with less "actiony" sequences, but the highlight is truly the depth of the character interactions.

Despite its gorgeous colors, the atmosphere and characters are perfectly noir, with such excellent film direction and sound design that we got goosebumps at times.

This episode builds on the legacy of TTG's previous episodic installments, with the complexity of the story flowing out of the unexpected but believable twists to this dark fairytale. The gameplay of this genre lends itself excellently to the mystery and intrigue, with fewer distinct points of noticeable player influence through choice.

Of course, the same problems that hindered TTG's previous games from perfection are still there: rough switching between scenes, minor audio sync issues, and even a frozen system that needed a hard reset of the PS3. These do break the immersion somewhat, which we personally prefer for this type of game (wishing this was on the Vita, for that intimate touch :D).

But as before, these minor issues do not detract from the overall excellence of the game. If you're interested in a character-driven story that's more than just shooting "bad guys", do not deny yourself of what's shaping up to be one of the best games of 2014!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:11 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

For all those who voted in our first ever polls, we're happy to announce that the winning games will be available from this Friday!
* Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
* Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition (PS4)

Contact us to be the first to rent these!
Attachment:
IMG_20140205_1134331.jpg
IMG_20140205_1134331.jpg [ 289.2 KiB | Viewed 2960 times ]

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:15 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We do apologize for the mid-poll switch, but we thought it best to replace Metro: Last Light since it was added to the PlayStation Plus IGC... Check out the PS3 poll for the new choice! :mrgreen:

And if you're looking for a new game to play this weekend, feel free to contact us!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Check our Facebook page for info on the PlayStation Valentine's sale now on!

And be sure vote for your favorite game in our polls!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:44 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Check out the new trailer for the PS4 exclusive The Order: 1886!

Be sure to vote in our polls for the upcoming games to be added for you!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:51 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We're working on getting the games lists in a suitable format to upload, so please be patient and keep an eye on the second post in the thread for the attachments :)

If you're in a hurry and can't wait, shoot us an email or PM, and we'll be happy to send them to you!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:10 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Thanks for all the support you've been giving us, and we ask for it to continue as you vote for your favorite games in our polls!

We aim to satisfy all your gaming needs, and greatly appreciate your feedback in getting the games you want in our fleet :mrgreen:

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:29 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We're nearing the end of our introductory membership price, so be sure to join now before the deal is sealed:!:

NaVy_Beast25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:39 am 
Ricer

Oooooo looks good to me

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Thank you, NaVy_Beast25! Glad you find our offering satisfactory!

Feel free all, to contact us for more information!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:24 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We've just added our full list of available games to the second post, for your viewing convenience :D

If you'd like to get the full document, please don't hesitate to email us! We're more than happy to assist with queries and comments regarding membership :D

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

In an effort to facilitate easier channels of feedback from the local gaming community at large, we've put our polls up on Survey Monkey so that everyone can vote! :D

Links to our polls will always be found to the end of the second post of this thread, so please check them out and share with your friends! We aim to satisfy your gaming needs... :mrgreen:

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:11 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

What EVOLVE represents for the Future of Multiplayer Games

With excitement at an all-time high for the recent Titanfall beta, the release of the trailer for EVOLVE unfortunately got little fanfare next to parkouring soldiers, dumb grunt AI and towering mecha on the battlefield. But even so, it has gotten me very excited for the future of multiplayer games that the new-gen consoles can allow.

I’m not a big fan of competitive multiplayer, and have only dabbled a bit in the online offerings of COD: MW2 and KZ3 on the PS3. Personally, I prefer cooperative online multiplayer, as evidenced by the number of hours I’ve spent roaming Pandora in Borderlands 2. While competitive games are designed for a certain audience, they have limited appeal to me as the entertainment is more or less restricted to shooting people up while talking smack (which is even more fun when you’re freaking up your friends for floundering at co-op objectives!).

But the new showing from EVOLVE has gotten me really excited for this upcoming multiplayer game. Being developed by Turtle Rock Studios, who brought us the well-love Left 4 Dead, EVOLVE pits a team of four monster hunters against a single monster of interest in an asymmetric challenge. The main schtick is right there in the title: the monster has the ability to evolve its form, given enough time and food, to more powerful effect that eventually turns the humans into the hunted.

While it’s still early in development, Turtle Rock has shown a number of the game’s features that really pique my interest. The planet is much more than a backdrop for the shooty-shooty action, with a functional ecosystem that provide a challenge to both the hunters and the monster. This allows for more interesting player interactions within every match, as the game incorporates some engaging aspects from single-player campaigns.

The monster has a minor head start to try to put some distance between itself and the hunters, without leaving telltale tracks for them to follow. This lends a more intellectual aspect to being the monster, as this player can’t just focus on chomping down and evolving to the next stage. The hunters are first tasked with finding the monster’s trail, then have to contend with a living world while tracking and bringing down the monster, which Far Cry 3 has most recently proven to freaking awesome! This takes the gameplay beyond the usual numbers that dominate the current competitive multiplayer offerings: kill/death ratios and number of kills for your next streak don’t mean sheit when you’re fighting for survival in an alien world.

This is what I’ve been hoping this new generation of consoles will bring, as pretty graphics and floaty particles don’t make up for the same old shitty games we’ve already played on the last gen. But while VR headsets and voice commands struggle to be the next Big Thing, nothing is better than advancement of gameplay mechanics for both the gamers and the industry. While there are some concerns as well that popped up, like where players may be forced to play with unknown muffler bearings to make up the 5 needed, it still shows a positive direction for multiplayer that seeks to engage more than just the main COD/BF audience. I for one can’t wait to EVOLVE…

Contributed by A.N.R.

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:08 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Thank you for the support as we continue to strive to provide the ultimate online rental service for the local PlayStation community!

Be sure to check our 2nd post for the polls and vote for your favorite games! And drop up a line, we really appreciate your feedback!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We've just finished the campaign in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and it was a hoot and a half! :shock: Honestly the best DLC we've ever played, this is worthy of creation and its standalone status, you don't need to play the main game to enjoy this blast to the past!

Completely different from the main game in tone and setting, this DLC tells a well crafted tale through software created thoroughly with heart. For anyone who've grown up in the 80's, Blood Dragon is dripping with movie references that will make you say Oh Yeah!!!

We highly recommend this to anyone who loves guns, synth music and corny witticisms from a glorious era that we can't let go of! :mrgreen:

"Your move, creep."

Last edited by EVA Unit-01 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

We've just completed the campaign of Killzone: Mercenary on the PS Vita, and it is definitely worth the praises as a top notch handheld FPS!

Set aside from the main story of the console entries, it takes liberties with the situations and settings for each level. The reward system is well done, and the ability to change loadouts at the boxes makes sure you're always suitably equipped.

The controls are mapped excellently to both the physical buttons and the touchscreen, with the melees feeling especially engaged. Only complaint was having both crouch and run mapped to the Circle button, as it led to some confused commands mid-action.

Despite a rote end boss battle, it's one of the better games on the Vita and we unreservedly recommend playing it, whether you're looking for a good handheld FPS or just a good Vita game :grin:

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:14 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Thank you for all the votes!

We've just successfully closed off our very first polls, and you all have spoken! We will now be adding
* South Park: The Stick of Truth for PS3
* Thief for PS4

to the rental fleet very soon :D

Be sure to check out the new games up for the polls now, and vote for the April additions!

EVA Unit-01
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:01 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

For those of you who may have missed it before... :evilbat:

All three (3) entries are currently available for rental, in case you wanna prep for its release! :mrgreen: Be sure to drop us a line!