Wednesday, August 27th, 2014

- It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Forum rules

• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules

Jump to:  

type_r_teggy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 am 
3NE 2NR for life

as the topic says, looking 4 ah pair of floor standing, not speakers on ah stand lol, being able the handle atleast 200watts continuous power each, much like Sony's F6000 series speakers but shipping dem will be ah beyotch, so if i could get some locally or ah decent substitute would be nice, looking to upgrade from my bookshelfs thanks

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

type_r_teggy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

bump up

HCCA
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 pm 
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Those particular models handling 180watts max nuh continuous.

Own two pairs of the 5000's. Same power input but they pretty bess in stereo mode.

Got dem from circuitzone. PRW had the 5000 and 6000 a time too so u can check dem as well.

ru$$ell
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:52 pm 
12 pounds of Boost

you can check radioshack,they had the inifinty primus floorstanding speakers for around $1600 per tower.They actually sound pretty decent for the price point.

Or if your budget is not really a problem,check the people at triniwattage,their prices are identical to what you pay online minus shipping,which is great,i bought a mirage audio s8 subwoofer from them some years ago,and i paid the equivalent to what it was online back (and still is) $379 USD.Check out the Definitive Technology line,you wont be disappointed.

http://www.triniwattage.com/index.php?r ... path=52_53

gt4tified
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm 
punchin NOS

type_r_teggy wrote:
as the topic says, looking 4 ah pair of floor standing, not speakers on ah stand lol, being able the handle atleast 200watts continuous power each, much like Sony's F6000 series speakers but shipping dem will be ah beyotch, so if i could get some locally or ah decent substitute would be nice, looking to upgrade from my bookshelfs thanks

If I may ask, why floor standing?

musicgalore
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 pm 
Ricer

Go for a pair of MartinLogan Motion 10 Floorstanding Speaker you won't regret it, spend the extra $$$ and be satisfied in the end.