Monday, July 28th, 2014

- It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Forum rules

• ONLY Powersellers are allowed to post in this forum.
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then we require that you pay for Power Seller status.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules

Jump to:  

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Updated 28th, May. 2014

If interested in Commercial properties or Rentals please visit
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=526644&p=7390809#p7390809

10.The following photo's are of a property located at Frontin Road, Mayaro that is presently for sale.

It is a 4 bedroom fully furnished beach house that presently has a US $2500.00 A MONTH RENTAL INCOME.

Price: $2.6 million
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at 342-3478 to make an appointment for viewing. You can also email me @ sheldonstjohn@gmail.com

11. The following photo's are of a property located at Gulf View, San Fernando that is presently for sale.

It is a 7 bedroom, 6 bathroom house on 10840sq.ft of land

Price: $3.5 million
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at 342-3478 to make an appointment for viewing. You can also email me @ sheldonstjohn@gmail.com

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Wed May 28, 2014 11:29 am, edited 27 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

61. The following photo's are of a property located at Lawrence Ville Street, Cap De Ville, Point Fortin that is presently for sale.

It is a 7500 Sq.Ft parcel of land.

Price: $395,000

3. The following photo's are of a property located at Park Street, Siparia that is presently for sale.

4 Lots of Land.

Price: $1.5 Million

7. The following photo's are of a property located at Libertville, Rio Claro that is presently for sale.

2 plots of land @10,000 sqft each.

Price: $450,000 each

31. The following photo's are of a property located at Park Street, Siparia that is presently for sale.

7200 sq.ft of Land.

Price: $750,000

32. The following photo's are of a property located at Park Street, Siparia that is presently for sale.

5700 sq.ft of land

Price: $650,000

33. The following photo's are of a property located at Park Street, Siparia that is presently for sale.

6500 sq.ft of land.

Price: $700,000

49. The following photo's are of a property located at Victoria Street, Siparia that is presently for sale.

10,000 sq.ft of land

Price: $1.5 million

60. The following photo's are of a property located at Mendez, Siparia that is presently for sale.

13 Acres of Land with house.

02. The following photo's are of a property located at Coconut Alley, Siparia that is presently for sale.

One plot of land @ 7000 sq.ft for sale.

Price: $350,000

09. The following photo's are of a property located at Santa Flora that is presently for sale.

Five acres of land for sale.

Price: $2 million

12. The following photo's are of a property located at SS Erin Road, Siparia that is presently for sale.

13,000 SQ.Ft Of Land For Sale.

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 28 times in total.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

RESIDENTIAL

27. The following photo's are of a property located at Penal that is presently for sale.

Flat, Four Bedroom house on 6000 SQ.FT of Land.

Price: $1.6 million

13. The following photo's are of a property located at Block 3, Palmiste that is presently for sale.

Three Bedroom House on one lot, Fully Furnished.

Price: $2.5 million

92. The following photo's are of a property located at Bon Aventure, Gasparillo (Main Road) that is presently for sale.

Flat commercial building presently with $12,000, Four (4) spots with potential for expansion.

Price: $1.6 Million

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Wed May 28, 2014 11:28 am, edited 25 times in total.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

LAND

79. The following photo's are of a property located at Dass Avenue, Penal that is presently for sale.

4 Lots Of Land.

81. The following photo's are of a property located at Church Street, Mayaro that is presently for sale.

4 Lots Of Beach Front Land For Sale.

Price: $3.5 million

77. The following photo's are of a property located Off Uriah Butler Highway, West Point A Pierre that is presently for sale.

90 Acres Of Land For Sale.

Price: $54 million

86. The following photo's are of a property located at Manzanilla that is presently for sale.

One Lot Of Land For Sale.

Price: $350,000

88. The following photo's are of a property located at Ramlal Trace, Barrackpore that is presently for sale.

2 Plots of land @ 13,792 Sq.Ft (each) For Sale.

Price: $525,000 (Each)

90. The following photo's are of a property located at La Romain, San Fernando that is presently for sale.

6888 Sq. Ft Of Land For sale with.

Price: $750,000

98. The following photo's are of a property located at Main Road, Fyzabad that is presently for sale.

Two Lots Of Land (Main Road) For Sale.

Price: $1 Million

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 21 times in total.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

RESIDENTIAL

44. The following photo's are of a property located at Gasparillo that is presently for sale.

House on One Acre of land with an indoor pool.

Price: $6.5 Million

156. The following photo's are of a property located at LibertVille, Rio Claro that is presently for sale.

House On ½ Acre Of Land.

Price: $1.6 million

63. The following photo's are of a property located at Mc Clean Trace, Rio Claro that is presently for sale.

House on One lot of land.

Price: $675,000

56. The following photo's are of a property located at Victoria Street, Siparia that is presently for sale.

Six Bedroom, Two Storey House.

Price: $2.6 million

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 13 times in total.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:08 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

LAND

91. The following photo's are of a property located at George Street, Siparia that is presently for sale.

8000 Sq.Ft Of Land For Sale.

57. The following photo's are of a property located at Quinam Road, Penal that is presently for sale.

Ten Acres of Land.

41. The following photo's are of a property located at Mayaro that is presently for sale.
31 Acres of land (next to Mayaro Resource Center)

Price: $10 million

70. The following photo's are of a property located at Dades Trace, Rio Claro that is presently for sale.

One Lot Of Land.

Price: $400,000

36. The following photo's are of a property located at Phillipine, San Fernando that is presently for sale.

7007 Sq.Ft Of Land For Sale. Land is freehold and has access to electric and water.

Please note that road access to this lot is narrow due to the fence line of a neighboring lot that has encroached onto the road way. The regional corp. is presently in the process of addressing this

Price: $475,000

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nopi_tunervision
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:45 pm 
Street 2NR

prices too high bro

*$kїđž!™
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

whew some hot prices there for land....

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Please note that these are the prices requested by clients. Please feel free to look around.

nopi_tunervision
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm 
Street 2NR

do you have any house and land for $730k, more like a fixer upper ???

*$kїđž!™
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:21 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

Given that land in siparia is going for $500K.....thens whats the asking price in Central...

Looking for something in central.. agent.....Land/House.....U have anything?

nopi_tunervision
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 pm 
Street 2NR

looking for something in between central and south

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

nopi_tunervision wrote:
do you have any house and land for $730k, more like a fixer upper ???

I have more properties that will be posted throughout this week, I may have something in that range.

nopi_tunervision wrote:
looking for something in between central and south

Land? House?

*$kїđž!™ wrote:
Given that land in siparia is going for $500K.....thens whats the asking price in Central...

Looking for something in central.. agent.....Land/House.....U have anything?

Please re-visit the thread during this week, I am still adding more properties.

nopi_tunervision
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:51 pm 
Street 2NR

land $350k (more than one lot) max house and land $730k max, is not a problem if the house is a fixer upper land must have full approval t/c

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

65. The following photo's are of a property located at Bobb Street, La Romain that is presently for sale.

Commercial and / or Residential Property for sale on 8800 Sq.Ft of Land.

Price: $4 million

164. The following photo's are of a property located at Sunset Cove, South Trunk Road, San Fernando that is presently for sale.

House For Sale.

Price: $5.2 Million

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:36 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

170. The following photo's are of a property located at Main Road, Siparia that is presently for sale.

House For Sale.

Price: $1.8 Million

Last edited by AGENT RORO on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:33 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

:idea:

rdeonarine
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

one question RORO, Are there valuations done by the owners to back the prices being asked here?, just wondering.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:12 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

rdeonarine wrote:
one question RORO, Are there valuations done by the owners to back the prices being asked here?, just wondering.

In some cases yes and others no.
In situations where it's not we do advise clients to sometimes drop the price to the 'market value' but at the end of the day it's their property and the most we can do is advise.

rdeonarine
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

Understood, but for the ones that require a loan for purchasing, a valuation is required and the banks would not finance anything over the valuated price.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

rdeonarine wrote:
Understood, but for the ones that require a loan for purchasing, a valuation is required and the banks would not finance anything over the valuated price.

I know, but you'd be surprised at how many persons don't require financing from an institution to buy property.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:30 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

supermanhhh
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:44 am 
Street 2NR

Some prices not bad.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:13 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

chris
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:19 am 
Street 2NR

90. The following photo's are of a property located at La Romain, San Fernando that is presently for sale.

Is the land Rented land?

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

chris wrote:

Is the land Rented land?

It is freehold land

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:03 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

urbandilema
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:06 pm 
Ricer

the one for 750 in la romain is by chance in la plassiance rd before claude st?

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

urbandilema wrote:
the one for 750 in la romain is by chance in la plassiance rd before claude st?

Yes It Is.

AGENT RORO
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:05 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller