Tuesday, September 16th, 2014

- It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

crash dummy
 Post subject: eBAY Headlights EK3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:25 am 
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Discovered a set of headlights i bought off of Egay a while back and forgot about in my storeroom.
Problem is these headlights didnt come with the space for the park bulb cut out :roll: thats why i parked them up.
Anyone had this experience?>
So i am looking for someone who has experience and can cut out the hole for the park bulb neatly, efficiently etc etc.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

mitsubishi scud missle
 Post subject: Re: eBAY Headlights EK3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:36 pm 
Street 2NR

I had the same problem but I was advised to leave it as is so I use my fogs as park lights but holes can be at your own risk

Zim
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 am 
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

yea i learned dat d hard way as well, the American & Canadian EK Civics didn't come with park lights :|

ingalook
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:04 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Also those lights are LHD not RHD usually... different beam pattern

irishbadlad
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:02 pm 
Street 2NR

any good electrical can install a park light in them..The hole is cut from the tope of the light and secured with silicone..I had that done to my EG5 hatch and it works properly even up to now...the bulb is run on its own relay and installed in to original harness..come on we are trinis..anything is possible once we r willing to try.

metalhead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 am 
Street 2NR

use a double-contact bulb for the indicator so it can act as a park light and also as an indicator. minor rewiring will have to be done.
will look something like this>>>>>
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_ima ... _large.jpg