Thursday, October 30th, 2014

- It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

Mit_Dynasty
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:56 am 
Ricer

OK nobody bite my head off if this topic is being repeated but I wanted to know what is the preferred engine management of choice for an SR20DET. Also would like to kno best place to get them installed and contact info if you have it

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

VexXx Dogg
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:05 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

What's your budget? Lotsa local options and the SR is a very popular option among all. Boils down to dealer and support benefits as well as personal preference.

Ted_v2
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:11 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Emanage from greddy is a excellent unit. Ideal for injectors. Map conversion and pretty much the basics add ons.
Does not do ignition tho. That's the bad part.

Aem seems like one of the next best things. It does everything the Emanage does plus ignition. Everything.

The haltech is the ultimate imo. Had a small play around with it and it was simple to operate for a diy guy.

Best bet is talk to your tuner and see what's best for yourself.

SR20 has nistune. Those guys on SR20 dash forum does real rate it up.

Mit_Dynasty
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 am 
Ricer

VexXx Dogg and Ted v_2 wasn't studying budget right now. Was more looking at the best choice and the right people to install and tune.

Called Peak Performance and they told me about the Haltech that they would install and tune. Don't know much about them though.

Street Concepts told me they had the AEM ems 4 but they would recommend a person to tune.

Between the two systems would like to know which one people prefer.