Sunday, February 7th, 2016

- It is currently Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

thedream9959
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:32 am 
Riding on 13's

As topic says B14 engine problems
I have ah renault megane with an GA15 engine an transmission an it has this problem. when i start the car it used to start ,rev an idle good but when i leave it to idle for about 15 to 20 minutes u would hear the engine idle drop an it will start to stutter an if i rev it will just stutter an cut off but if i switch off an start back the car will start an rev normal an changed the fuel pump,throttle body,injector rail an the distributor an still the same problem one more thing i took the return hose out of the rail an when the car is idling or driving nothing comes out from the return on the rail

Can Anyone Help Me I Really Need The Assistance

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

racedriverpro
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:46 am 
Riding on 16's

Check plugs.. One or two probably acting up. This sort of problem is common with coil packs too. So I am thinking it's an ignition related problem that shows up with a hot engine. Check spark plugs first.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk