Forums

need some advice/help with my civic

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

juggo
Riding on 13's

need some advice/help with my civic

Postby juggo » September 18th, 2012, 10:20 pm

well i have a 98 ek3 civic and i recently fixed the ac did a complete service changed expansion valve, drier, condenser fan and serviced and oiled the compressor. two days after fixing the ac exploded in front somewhere by the condenser , took it to the ac man and he said it was building high pressure and that caused the blowoff valve to engage and that caused the gas to be let out . he topped it back up and it is working now. nothing was wrong the ac lines and everything was still in tact. but driving tonight , i heard like the gas was passing close to the area around the evaporator there , i slowed down in traffic and the car started to rough idle a bit (ac was off btw) and the car cut off.
put back the car in park and it worked normally ac was still off but cold breeze was coming through the vents but not much and then the same started to happen the car rough idle and cut off again. so i am CONFUSED totally what should i do
1. service injector ? is it an electrical problem ? should i be worried ? should i change the condensor?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECITED

juggo
Riding on 13's

Re: need some advice/help with my civic

Postby juggo » September 19th, 2012, 9:08 am

bump anybody have any clue ?

juggo
Riding on 13's

Postby juggo » September 19th, 2012, 11:18 pm

bump no body have d slightst clue ?

PARTS2go
3NE 2NR for life

Postby PARTS2go » September 22nd, 2012, 9:12 pm

Visit a professional a/c shop. We sell a/c parts. Call us for any a/c parts you need.

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”