Forums

"OBSERVATION"

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

"OBSERVATION"

Postby mitsugdi » August 16th, 2006, 11:59 am

I have been on this forum for just over two months. During this time I have learnt quite a lot, made contributions, and saw some very interesting problems posted.It's all about knowledge and feed back, but feed back is not there.Of all those problems posted I have never seen a feed back post saying that the problem was x,y,or z and it was solved.this would be nice for all of us to know so you would not have posts being repeated and for those looking on should that said problem occur they would know how to handle it.
I know i would get some :grab: :ban: :stupid: for this .
I AM NOT A TOURIST , I LIVE HERE. :roll: :out: :conman: :deadhorse:
NO PERSONAL ATTACK.ITS GENERAL.
Last edited by mitsugdi on August 16th, 2006, 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BulletProof
Trinituner Peong

Postby BulletProof » August 16th, 2006, 12:14 pm

How about some ah this?

:offtopic: :soapbox: :sucks:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 16th, 2006, 1:20 pm

I think that's a fair request, but some problems receive multiple suggestions and the knowledge is still appreciated, besides some ppl post a topic without doing a search first

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » August 16th, 2006, 1:55 pm

I been saying that for the longest while

when some fellas have a prob and it solved, dey doh come back and say what it was and/or how dey solved it...

so nex rounds, even of u do a search first, sum1 go come wit de SAME question and hear de SAME suggestions when all the first person had to do was give some detail on the solution to help the others that come after...iz de information really SO valuable that it has to be kept secret?

wagonX
3NE 2NR for life

Postby wagonX » August 16th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Some people actually do say if the get through with something...but I guess generally most people dont feel obligated to give feedback after their problem is solved...but I think its just an oversight, now that you have mentioned it I feel that more people will become aware and begin doing it.

And I agree with corollalover101, search is a must. (although sometimes its easier to just post a new topic instead of sorting through search results)

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » August 17th, 2006, 12:18 am

what about if they never got through or over the problem or some mech helped them out without letting them know any details other than the bills

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » August 17th, 2006, 12:28 am

megadoc1 wrote:what about if they never got through or over the problem or some mech helped them out without letting them know any details other than the bills

Well i cannot see how a man has a problem and the mech or someone help him out and he did not ask what was the probs. :oops:

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”