TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Buying a new car

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

chica25diana
Riding on 13's

Buying a new car

Postby chica25diana » April 18th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Good night its my first time purchasing a car and i wanted to find out
1. is it better to buy on your own or through a dealer
2. if on your own whats the best site to order from
3. how much would i have to pay when my car gets here
4. if through a dealer whats a good dealer

interested in getting a white or black nissan tiida sedan

help guys, thanks

rane
Trinituner Peong

Re: Buying a new car

Postby rane » April 18th, 2014, 10:08 pm

I imported my tiida paid $65k got it doing 36000km genuine mileage. I wen through a facilitator she handle everything for me from import to license. All I had to do was apply for my import license which not hard to do. in 4 months both myself and dad imported 2 tiidas from sbt japan pdb an pdc. Pm me for more details.
Check dem out stressless service ltd on facebook and dey also have they website legit people and not like d rest of importers on tuner only care about $$$$$$$...

tdavies
Trinituner Peong

Postby tdavies » April 18th, 2014, 10:54 pm

rane wrote:I imported my tiida paid $65k got it doing 36000km genuine mileage. I wen through a facilitator she handle everything for me from import to license. All I had to do was apply for my import license which not hard to do. in 4 months both myself and dad imported 2 tiidas from sbt japan pdb an pdc. Pm me for more details.
Check dem out stressless service ltd on facebook and dey also have they website legit people and not like d rest of importers on tuner only care about $$$$$$$...

Thanx for info......

nismo8300
Riding on 13's

Postby nismo8300 » April 18th, 2014, 10:59 pm

rane wrote:I imported my tiida paid $65k got it doing 36000km genuine mileage. I wen through a facilitator she handle everything for me from import to license. All I had to do was apply for my import license which not hard to do. in 4 months both myself and dad imported 2 tiidas from sbt japan pdb an pdc. Pm me for more details.
dude no foreign used vehicle doing 36k genuine mileage the least mileage you might get on a foreign used vehicle is about 70 to 80k km. I d3alt with sbt japan already and they set back the mileage.

rane
Trinituner Peong

Postby rane » April 18th, 2014, 11:14 pm

Chief Read the name of the thread
"Buying a new car"
nobody didn't ask you your life story.
Fyi I got my odometer verification certificate obtain by Japan Odometer Certification Institute
Next time you shud do the same. :cool:

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”