TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Need help with fuel consumption...

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

14lover
3NE 2NR for life

Need help with fuel consumption...

Postby 14lover » August 6th, 2014, 4:41 pm

It's a PCK foreign used big light almera, mileage about 124000kilos...changed plugs, filters and fluids. It has a QG16 engine.
I full up with super gas and pay about $100.
My problem is that from full to three quarter tank, I get 100kilos....but from then on each other quarter tank I get 50kilos.
To explain better, I get 100kilos from the first quarter, but after that I get 50kilos from each remaining quarter. So in all I get close to 300kilos on a full tank which is poor. Can anyone help me in finding a solution to this problem? It's a nice car but if this persists I might sell my car. Please help!

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Need help with fuel consumption...

Postby skylinechild » August 7th, 2014, 5:00 am

another tuner had a similar problem with this same almera...for him it was badly leaking injectors.
have a qualified mechanic clean and service the injectors and throttle body and recalibrate.

RyoTech PerFormance
Sweet on this forum

Postby RyoTech PerFormance » August 7th, 2014, 6:48 pm

Good day,
If you are interested you can setup an appointment with me. I can perform a parameter analysis on the system and show you what is actually happening in the system. Most cases it's leakage as skylinechild mentioned or it can be the actual injection pulse width being higher than normal due to a contaminated system. This problem is rectified by performing the above serivces he mentioned as well, which we also execute at Ryotech.

Regards.

14lover
3NE 2NR for life

Postby 14lover » August 7th, 2014, 6:53 pm

RyoTech PerFormance wrote:Good day,
If you are interested you can setup an appointment with me. I can perform a parameter analysis on the system and show you what is actually happening in the system. Most cases it's leakage as skylinechild mentioned or it can be the actual injection pulse width being higher than normal due to a contaminated system. This problem is rectified by performing the above serivces he mentioned as well, which we also execute at Ryotech.

Regards.

Where are you located and what's the price range for those services?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 7th, 2014, 8:47 pm

14lover wrote:Where are you located and what's the price range for those services?

Ryan is located on Claxton bay. See link below- as for price wise...call him and ask him...
he serviced my car and i'm 1000% satisfied with his services.

DIRECTIONS >>> https://plus.google.com/112270570373792 ... l=tt&hl=en

TIP : if you decide to go by Ryan take along a new set of spark plugs and new fuel filter -
If they werent already replaced.

you can read a review i did on his services below - Advanced EFI servicing and complete fluid replacement for the transmission

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=488707&start=30

14lover
3NE 2NR for life

Postby 14lover » August 16th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Thanks, i will give him a visit.

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”