Sunday, October 26th, 2014

- It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

Ok I,m only a visitor to Trinidad for 2 weeks at a time for hollidays . So , I,m not exactly clear on how things " Go " in your country .
I read an look at stuff on Trinituner . A few questions I would like to ask . just exactly what is the TTSSA , what does it do or what is it supposed to do . It gets mentioned a lot and seems like some kinda evil government monster .
And why does any talk / action or what ever about building a drag strip in Trinidad , or even just trying to put on an event at a airstrip , have to go through the TTSSA .
I need to understand why a strip just cant be built as a private business adventure .
I would also like to know why the strip by Freeport ?? area was shut down or did not get finished .
Or if these questions are answered in detail somewhere else on this site could you please post up the links . Thanks ..77.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

THE_FUGITIVES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 pm 
punchin NOS

I would like to know also , but imagine the people who know the reasons afraid to say because if they talk , the people thats holding back the building of a track will kill them becuase they like money too much and dont care about the sport they theirself like.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]