TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

migrating with vehicle is it possible?

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

scoobert_doo
Sweet on this forum

migrating with vehicle is it possible?

Postby scoobert_doo » April 24th, 2012, 11:11 am

im thinking about migrating to grenada and i want to take my corolla with me, is it possible to do this and what would be the estimated cost if possible?

.:PROZAC:..
punchin NOS

Re: migrating with vehicle is it possible?

Postby .:PROZAC:.. » April 24th, 2012, 11:28 am

I know of atleast on tuner that has done it regionally and well beyond. It depends on the country of destination, your status there(temporary or permanenent).
For instance some countries will let you bring your primary vehicle from abroad back in for one eyar but it must be disposed of before that tiem matures.

Grenadian tuners should chime in like Wraith. IMO with the type of cars I see there, unless you have something pretty impressive I'd sell and pick someothing up there and bring it back to Trinidad.
z

MG Man
2NRholic

Re: migrating with vehicle is it possible?

Postby MG Man » April 26th, 2012, 9:58 am

make sure your engine and chassis number are accurately reflected on your certified copy, as well as vehicle colour.........otherwise is hell to get it to leave the country...........and doh be surprised if is everybody 'birthday' when time to get approvals

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”