Thursday, October 30th, 2014



- It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Jump to:  


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
THE_FUGITIVES
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Building 13 Second Cars
nigie wrote:
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
OOOh boy camden is hopefully back for us to test/time our cars , all this street racing talks and cheats could now be backed up with a timeslip, cars i cant wait to see

Kaleems Toyota Corolla KE70 SR20DET
Kerry's Mitsubishi Lancer SR20DET
Afzal Nissan Silvia S14 SR20DET
Speedydass Mitsubishi Lancer SR20DET
Dundy Mitsubishi Lancer SR20DET
Sparky Datsun 120y SR20DET
Jerry Datsun 120y SR20DET
Vroom89 Nissan 200SX SR20DET
Chester Datsun 1200 UTE SR20DET
Ram And Sons Datsun 1200 UTE SR20DET
Preachers Mazda RX7 SR20DET
Dezzy Nissan Silvia S14 SR20DET Still right?
Milk Boyz Pulsar GTIR SR20VE-T
Neil Nissan Sentra B13 SR20VE-T
White Nissan Sentra B15 SR20VE-T
Rampee aka Hyper Fast Nissan Sentra B13 SR20DET
Carv Tech Built Mitsubishi Lancer aka 4004 SR25DET
Richard Gardeners Pulsar GTIR SR20DET
Shawns Pulsar GTIR SR20DET
Point Red Ladder SR20DET
Turbo Rav's Mazda 323 RWD SR20DET
Chris Toyota Celica 2JZ
Jody Toyota Supra 2JZ
Marcus Mazda 1st Gen RX7 2JZ
Singhs Nissan S14 Silvia 2JZ
Mr T's Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 2JZ
Yancy Toyota Supra 2JZ
Peters Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 20b
Dale Myers Mazda RX8 20B?
Tripple R Datsun 1200 13b
Superman Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 20b
Carv Tech Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 13b
Steven Mazda RX7 2ND Gen 13b
Tam Nissan Skyline RB26
Aaron Nissan Skyline R32 RB26
Mad Cow Datsun 1600 RB25
Presly Nissan Skyline RB26
Ian Mohammed Charmant RB20
Sonny Built White Charmant RB25
? Nissan GTR (who race laquis)
Toyota Corolla 2dr with 2JZ
D & D Nissan Skyline R32 2JZ
Rajiv's Datsun 120Y CA18DET
Kevins Ford Escort CA18DET
Ganesh Ford Escort CA18DET


:shock: What a HELL OF A LIST ...not a single V8 on it ?????? :shock:


V8's are fast but not intersting to me , too rass Noisy and too much cylinders lol

4's , 6's or Rotors FTMFW Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
THE_FUGITIVES
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:25 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Building 13 Second Cars
Hummy Updates - New Manifold , Turbo and More, didnt like how they wrapped that Manifold anyway LOL

http://www.sr20-forum.com/turbo/52307-p ... amped.html
Image

New PPG dog gearset going in:

Image

And the aftermath...New Manifold, turbo, air to air intercooler

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image[/QUOTE]


Top
 Profile  
 
belalegosi
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:58 pm 
Offline
18 pounds of Boost
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:53 pm
Posts: 2401
Location: MN
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
Image


so beautiful.


Top
 Profile  
 
THE_FUGITIVES
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Building 13 Second Cars
did a 10.9 and 10.4 yesterday


Top
 Profile  
 
Sinister_Audio
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:30 pm
Posts: 7401
Location: Well not there so....Here?
:rofl:


ummm he did that time on low boost, no nitrous and on street tyres, he bolted on the slicks and then the bike man crashed.... :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Sinister_Audio
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:27 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:30 pm
Posts: 7401
Location: Well not there so....Here?
and the car was re-dynoed and retuned doing almost 900whp @ 28psi on the new GTX42

the entire setup was redone, no water/air IC
new turbo, new ex mani, new intake mani
MIGHT make a pass tom if they get a break.... but they're at a track right now and its still raining...


Top
 Profile  
 
wraith
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 am 
Offline
Trinituner Peong
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 422
Location: Grenada
Sinister_Audio wrote:
and the car was re-dynoed and retuned doing almost 900whp @ 28psi on the new GTX42

the entire setup was redone, no water/air IC
new turbo, new ex mani, new intake mani
MIGHT make a pass tom if they get a break.... but they're at a track right now and its still raining...


Wow, congrats to hummy.

Cannot wait to see that car run again.


Top
 Profile  
 
nigie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Posts: 1968
:shock: What a HELL OF A LIST ...not a single V8 on it ?????? :shock: [/quote]

V8's are fast but not intersting to me , too rass Noisy and too much cylinders lol

4's , 6's or Rotors FTMFW Forever[/quote]

ok we agree on one thing at least..."V8's are fast ".... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
roadracer7
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Posts: 2005
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
nigie wrote:
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
OOOh boy camden is hopefully back for us to test/time our cars , all this street racing talks and cheats could now be backed up with a timeslip, cars i cant wait to see

Kaleems Toyota Corolla KE70 SR20DET
Kerry's Mitsubishi Lancer SR20DET
Afzal Nissan Silvia S14 SR20DET
Speedydass Mitsubishi Lancer SR20DET
Dundy Mitsubishi Lancer SR20DET
Sparky Datsun 120y SR20DET
Jerry Datsun 120y SR20DET
Vroom89 Nissan 200SX SR20DET
Chester Datsun 1200 UTE SR20DET
Ram And Sons Datsun 1200 UTE SR20DET
Preachers Mazda RX7 SR20DET
Dezzy Nissan Silvia S14 SR20DET Still right?
Milk Boyz Pulsar GTIR SR20VE-T
Neil Nissan Sentra B13 SR20VE-T
White Nissan Sentra B15 SR20VE-T
Rampee aka Hyper Fast Nissan Sentra B13 SR20DET
Carv Tech Built Mitsubishi Lancer aka 4004 SR25DET
Richard Gardeners Pulsar GTIR SR20DET
Shawns Pulsar GTIR SR20DET
Point Red Ladder SR20DET
Turbo Rav's Mazda 323 RWD SR20DET
Chris Toyota Celica 2JZ
Jody Toyota Supra 2JZ
Marcus Mazda 1st Gen RX7 2JZ
Singhs Nissan S14 Silvia 2JZ
Mr T's Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 2JZ
Yancy Toyota Supra 2JZ
Peters Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 20b
Dale Myers Mazda RX8 20B?
Tripple R Datsun 1200 13b
Superman Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 20b
Carv Tech Mazda RX7 2nd Gen 13b
Steven Mazda RX7 2ND Gen 13b
Tam Nissan Skyline RB26
Aaron Nissan Skyline R32 RB26
Mad Cow Datsun 1600 RB25
Presly Nissan Skyline RB26
Ian Mohammed Charmant RB20
Sonny Built White Charmant RB25
? Nissan GTR (who race laquis)
Toyota Corolla 2dr with 2JZ
D & D Nissan Skyline R32 2JZ
Rajiv's Datsun 120Y CA18DET
Kevins Ford Escort CA18DET
Ganesh Ford Escort CA18DET


:shock: What a HELL OF A LIST ...not a single V8 on it ?????? :shock:


V8's are fast but not intersting to me , too rass Noisy and too much cylinders lol

4's , 6's or Rotors FTMFW Forever

yes V8'S are fast that's why they don't race at camden field. the drivers prefer to race outside of t+t than at camden field because it is unsafe ,has no grip.you can see this fron the appalling low time slips for the cars that raced 10.what seconds for all that import power. come on man open your eyes . racing starving in t+t so any lane open all import flood in. fools rush in where angels fraid to thread. no pun intended. have fun man,enjoy the time on the track. stop criticising because when the V8'S come to play........................ . respect man.


Top
 Profile  
 
roadracer7
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:42 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Posts: 2005
IT TAKES THE WEATHER TO MOVE A FEATHER,
AND TORQUE TO MOVE A BRICK.


Top
 Profile  
 
roadracer7
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:46 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Posts: 2005
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
Hummy Updates - New Manifold , Turbo and More, didnt like how they wrapped that Manifold anyway LOL

http://www.sr20-forum.com/turbo/52307-p ... amped.html
Image

New PPG dog gearset going in:

Image

And the aftermath...New Manifold, turbo, air to air intercooler

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
[/quote]
NICE UPGRADES. GO GET YOUR PILOT LICENSE THAT THING GONE...FLY.


Top
 Profile  
 
roadracer7
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:46 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Posts: 2005
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
Hummy Updates - New Manifold , Turbo and More, didnt like how they wrapped that Manifold anyway LOL

http://www.sr20-forum.com/turbo/52307-p ... amped.html
Image

New PPG dog gearset going in:

Image

And the aftermath...New Manifold, turbo, air to air intercooler

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
[/quote]
NICE UPGRADES. GO GET YOUR PILOT LICENSE THAT THING GONE...FLY.


Top
 Profile  
 
RoTaRyBoYz
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 2183
Location: NYC
Free Stag to the next person that quote the pics


Top
 Profile  
 
nigie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 pm 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Posts: 1968
roadracer7 wrote:
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
Hummy Updates - New Manifold , Turbo and More, didnt like how they wrapped that Manifold anyway LOL

http://www.sr20-forum.com/turbo/52307-p ... amped.html
Image

New PPG dog gearset going in:

Image

And the aftermath...New Manifold, turbo, air to air intercooler

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

NICE UPGRADES. GO GET YOUR PILOT LICENSE THAT THING GONE...FLY.[/quote]

Me me me ...but make it malta or shandy :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Sheik
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR for life
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:29 am
Posts: 205
Location: Westside......
isn't that the lancer from batchia trace?


Top
 Profile  
 
roadracer7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Posts: 2005
wooooooooooooooosssssssh phfffffffffff wooooooooooooooosssssh phfffffffff


Top
 Profile  
 
roadracer7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:36 pm 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Posts: 2005
long time engine sounds-- 4 cyl- wahapen
-- rotors eh,eh eh eh eh
--v8 more more more
--6cyl more wahappen
today everything have the cold they sneezing--woooooooooossssssshphfffffffffffffff


Top
 Profile  
 
THE_FUGITIVES
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Building 13 Second Cars
so i wonder who are the trinis attending this St Lucia Drag Wars: The Redemption 2012 in Feb?


Top
 Profile  
 
paparazzi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:10 pm 
Offline
I LUV THIS PLACE
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Posts: 1088
There is a wicked r35 GTR in St. Lucia with a built gearbox and an engine with cosworth parts. Would really like to see that run


Top
 Profile  
 
wraith
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 pm 
Offline
Trinituner Peong
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 422
Location: Grenada
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
so i wonder who are the trinis attending this St Lucia Drag Wars: The Redemption 2012 in Feb?


I actually heard from a good source that the event has been put off till the end of March.


Top
 Profile  
 
nigie
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 pm 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Posts: 1968
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:
so i wonder who are the trinis attending this St Lucia Drag Wars: The Redemption 2012 in Feb?


Well i guess u only interested in the Sport compact trinis that attending.... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
THE_FUGITIVES
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:45 pm 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Building 13 Second Cars
Hummy GTIR just went 9.8@146 Good Stufff


Top
 Profile  
 
THE_FUGITIVES
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Building 13 Second Cars


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Registered users: $h0Ck@, 323tuner, 4 Eyes, aka, alexmusicdoctor, badstyles16, Bing [Bot], blacklight, bobby6killer, Breeds, Captain Awesome, chillaxing, chippy, d_dan, desert punk, discreetCamper, Dmentalcase29, dougla_boy, drunkenscorpion, dyna9275, emerson, Exabot [Bot], Flyboy, fstech, Google [Bot], gtiracer, infinity251, InnovaTrends, InsanityReigns, J@v3D, jam526, JesuEric, jus kewl, Khaleem's Technology, kjaglal76v2, knight, ledlights, LEGION, livewire, marcusrcr, Pamela, PapaC, Patman, paulylambie, rallyracer, rebound, romey76, rudeboiray4, ryansk, sassi, searchingone, sheldon king, shivab, shotta 20, shougie, SINGHAUTO, skunk7, smoha'd2674, SNR, Soul Collector, streetlifestyle, Streetwise Performance, strykr, teems1, thestroke, toyotajumbie, Trini Hookah, troublemaker, turbofowl, turboturnsmeon2, vegabass, videsht, whiteboi, wlturbo16psi, Yahoo [Bot], yasirmohammed, zagie


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
3NE-2NR