TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Dex 6 results

Official Solodex Forum -
Please visit www.carstt.com for more info on Autocross (aka Solodex)

Moderators: CarsTT, CARSTT SoloDex, 3ne2nr Mods

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Dex 6 results

Postby MadCrix » October 22nd, 2010, 12:12 pm

Ignorant Ignis
punchin NOS

Re: Dex 6 results

Postby Ignorant Ignis » October 22nd, 2010, 6:17 pm

lol @ reyos time for first place

mazdamaniac
Trinituner Peong

Postby mazdamaniac » October 22nd, 2010, 7:32 pm

Well done everyone,

Reyos, well if yuh cyar be first second third or fourth on the track :oops: at least yuh could put yuhself first on paper :mrgreen:

X2 and Darrell, well done guys, christmas come early for alyuh, take ah well deserved win.

Devi, ah didnt want yuh tuh get scared and run away :cry: , so take ah win and brace for licks next year :evilbat:

To all the class champions, congrats and remember next year will be even more challenging and exciting :D :D :D

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 22nd, 2010, 7:40 pm

Ignorant Ignis wrote:lol @ reyos time for first place

Official business bhai. :lol:

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 23rd, 2010, 10:00 am

lol.....that was the raw results.
When I put it on excel it was sorted out....i get my ass handed to me :)
I have the raw results on excel. Tonight I will figure out how to post it on the forums.

SS guys Devi took part in SS only for the fun of ole talk eh....he was not going to affect the championship.

Next year after we have our driving school and practice session the ss guys will sort him out >:)

First place in SS is actually Anthony F. Second place in Darrell. No one cares about 3rd place lol. :agrue:

mazdamaniac
Trinituner Peong

Postby mazdamaniac » October 23rd, 2010, 10:35 am

Reyos wrote:lol.....that was the raw results.
When I put it on excel it was sorted out....i get my ass handed to me :)
I have the raw results on excel. Tonight I will figure out how to post it on the forums.

SS guys Devi took part in SS only for the fun of ole talk eh....he was not going to affect the championship.

Next year after we have our driving school and practice session the ss guys will sort him out >:)

First place in SS is actually Anthony F. Second place in Darrell. No one cares about 3rd place lol. :agrue:

and fourth place was Reyos. :roll:

Admittedly I was realy off my game in the second half, but at least I had Game. 8-)

Reyos when yuh goin tuh start drivin :?: :?: :?:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 23rd, 2010, 11:27 am

Reyos wrote:Tonight I will figure out how to post it on the forums.

do a print preview, then alt+prtscr to do a screen capture.

open pbrush, and paste, save as a jpg.
you can open MS Picture Manager, to crop, resize it.
upload that pic to imageshack.us, and post the link with the img tags.

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 23rd, 2010, 7:42 pm

^^ thanks Karl...will do it shortly.

LOL @ vishnu...i went fishing today and did not catch much....but you take my ole talk... hook line and sinker :)

bycc next year going to see me spending a lot of time practicing....then i going and put on my chrome rims and deal with business.
Me and my twin have issues to settle next year. We both 3rd in our respective classes....2011 will see the revenge of the fallen!! lol

SS guys i sorry but i have a correction to my post above....devi won ss but it is not going to affect the championship standings....

1st is devi ...2nd is anthony...3rd is darrel....4th is the feller that did not come 3rd lol....and 5th is the best looking car at dex!!

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 23rd, 2010, 7:47 pm

Dex 6 results in the correct order
Attachments
untitled.JPG

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » October 23rd, 2010, 10:38 pm

had you followed my instructions...................... :|
and also see how easier it is to differentiate the classes on a longer course.

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » October 24th, 2010, 2:04 am

Reyos wrote:^^ thanks Karl...will do it shortly.

LOL @ vishnu...i went fishing today and did not catch much....but you take my ole talk... hook line and sinker :)

bycc next year going to see me spending a lot of time practicing....then i going and put on my chrome rims and deal with business.
Me and my twin have issues to settle next year. We both 3rd in our respective classes....2011 will see the revenge of the fallen!! lol

SS guys i sorry but i have a correction to my post above....devi won ss but it is not going to affect the championship standings....

1st is devi ...2nd is anthony...3rd is darrel....4th is the feller that did not come 3rd lol....and 5th is the best looking car at dex!!

Well actually if Devi is awarded the 100 points and treated as fastest time (i.e. our points percentages based on his time) it does indeed affect the championship...

Anyhow... big up to Anthony... man find 5 seconds on a run yes... civic run tings :)

Amir show me that if you slap on some race tyres my car magically becomes an EP car... I'd need skills like Amir though :oops:

Dem ESP men still making we look bad though... Ruel real impress me too boy (I pretend I eh see Chris run), nice driving ESP men

What are the final Championship standings?

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 24th, 2010, 11:17 am

^^ i checked it both ways just out of curiosity....it did not make a difference. For you to take championship you would have had to put at least 2.5 seconds on Vishnu....the best you came was + 0.771s. The time difference at each event really bites you in the ass when it comes down like this. Those Nexen tyres you used at the start of the year lick you up cause that cause a relatively big difference in the times at the start of the year. That difference in times added up.
I was hoping you would have take it home after the ultra racing upgrade doh....BYCC next year....we going and spend the day only doing PROPER race lines and throttle control...the car have the potential...step up to it now!...I staying in SS next year...is me you anthony vishnu dave and devi who have to fight each other....

(Wait nah....Vishnu...you realize is two honda civic and a suzuki that beat us??.....)

top 5 in SS after all championship events are
1. Vishnu 393.330
2. Reyos 391.488
2. Darrell 391.474
4. Anthony 387.312
5. Dave 376.883

Larry won 2 events (did not take part in 4 so he is out of championship)
Vishnu won 2 events
Darrell won 1
Devi won 1 (he did not count in ss championship)
Last edited by Reyos on October 24th, 2010, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » October 24th, 2010, 11:32 am

Reyos wrote:Devi won 1 (he did not count in ss championship)

were the SS points for that event calculated against his time?

NLVA200
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby NLVA200 » October 24th, 2010, 11:47 am

Hmm... according to the results, If i were classed in NE2, I would have won :D

I'm really looking forward to competing at next years's event guys. Already in the process of acquiring wheels and tyres to dedicate to the experience :twisted:

Doh be afraid to help the n00b eh :mrgreen:

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 24th, 2010, 12:37 pm

yip....
its as if you ran in ss and came first (which can happen with your ability)....
second place points would have to be calculated against yours and so on.....its the same calculation that we have always been using:
For first : (first place time/ first place time) multiply by 100
For second place : (first place/ second place) multiply by 100
For third place : ( first place/ third place) multiply by 100
and so on...

let me clarify what i ment when i said " he did not count in ss championship "...i ment that he is not in a battle with the rest of us for SS championship......he had no points on the ss board before and he did not compete in 4 SS championship events for the year....so he does not count in the ss championship...the fight was between me darrel vishnu dave and anthony...
if larry had 4 events for the year he would have been fighting with us as well....he only had 2 (based on his car and driving we would have been fighting for 2nd)

also what i am saying above is that even if devi was not there it would not have made a difference...the standings would have been where they are now....
I did the calculation over and over .....
From my analysis even if anthony and devi were out....based on the times achieved darrell would have won Solodex 6 but still be been 2nd in the overall championship....
he needed to beat vishnu with a considerable amount of time.....
from my calculations he would have needed 1.856 points more if he were to be champion....which is 1.247 seconds
Last edited by Reyos on October 24th, 2010, 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 24th, 2010, 12:42 pm

blacktriple_s wrote:Hmm... according to the results, If i were classed in NE2, I would have won :D

I'm really looking forward to competing at next years's event guys. Already in the process of acquiring wheels and tyres to dedicate to the experience :twisted:

Doh be afraid to help the n00b eh :mrgreen:

we have plans for you man!!
will get the books to you this week and we can meet and discuss the theory during the holidays...call a lime and we will come and discuss and trade ideas....
just let rudi know in advance so he can get passport stamped early :)

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » October 24th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Wait... by my (lazy man) calculation wining Dex 6 would have won me the championship... it goes on your 4 best events right?

I ran 3 events prior and had 294.8 points, if I won Dex 6 that would be 100 + 294.8 = 394.8.... 394.8 > 393.33 ent?

My second place points were pretty high actually, for Dex 5 when I came second I was .03 secs behind Vishnu... Anthony was .04 secs behind me or something like that...

But you right... I came 4th or 5th earlier in the yer that mash me up.... but by my calculations I was still in the race but allyuh men wasn't taking me orn... was trying to pull ah "fass one" :wink:

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 24th, 2010, 2:48 pm

lol...with your nexens i was not taking you seriously...you were consistently 1 second + away from my time......was after the car came back from under the mango tree mechanic did we notice that you in a fight for the championship....then you came and beat us all...you pull a Alonso on us man!

remember is the best out of 6.
you did 4 events...so you can only use your 4 times
Vishnu did 5 so he drop the one that hurt him the most,....
i did 6 so consistency paid off :) i dropped my worst 2 of the 6

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » October 24th, 2010, 4:00 pm

Yeah well I know I was stuck with my 4 times... and you know my car was out for Dex 4 I think...

But anyhow... what I ask was who was considered as the fastest time in SS for dex 6, if it was Devi the calculation is:

63.942/66.156 x 100 = 96.653

294.82 + 96.653 = 391.473 (3rd place)

If you use Anthony's time:

65.415/66.156 x 100 = 98.879

294.82 + 98.879 = 393.699 (1st place)

Lil bit of a difference...

mazdamaniac
Trinituner Peong

Postby mazdamaniac » October 24th, 2010, 6:35 pm

ingalook wrote:Yeah well I know I was stuck with my 4 times... and you know my car was out for Dex 4 I think...

But anyhow... what I ask was who was considered as the fastest time in SS for dex 6, if it was Devi the calculation is:

63.942/66.156 x 100 = 96.653

294.82 + 96.653 = 391.473 (3rd place)

If you use Anthony's time:

65.415/66.156 x 100 = 98.879

294.82 + 98.879 = 393.699 (1st place)

Lil bit of a difference...

Sorry to burst yuh bubble dey fella, BUT using X2 time as you did my points would have been 97.741 which when added to my other points of 100.0, 100.0, 97.79 will give 395.531 :onfire:

Thats how the cookie crumbles. :twisted:

Better luck next year bro 8-)

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » October 24th, 2010, 7:35 pm

Yeah... well honestly if by some miracle I had 1st place points I would have contested... you've been a great competitor all year and always willing to help... the only reason I have a 66@ dex6 and not a 68 is because you give me a "bligh" so I really didn't want to win like that

Wouldn't mind beating Reyos though... I have no respect for him :lol:

Vishnu you're a hell of a driver man, and the fastest indian on crims I ever see, you deserve the win 100%

Just know I coming hard for you next year... and yuh can't count out anyone until the last car in the finish box

mazdamaniac
Trinituner Peong

Postby mazdamaniac » October 24th, 2010, 8:15 pm

The point of Dex is to help each other learn and grow together. This past year has been loads of fun for all and has draw everyone closer.

Darrell you have made great improvement during this year and so to X2. 8-) Next year will be very tough and fiercely competitive as a result.

I suspect that we will see alot more than just talk from Reyos next year cause ah know he comin out with all guns blazin in 2011 :P

Who say grudge match at Nov 2010 BYCC :evilbat:

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » October 24th, 2010, 8:27 pm

^^^ I say we make it interesting :)

Reyos
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Reyos » October 24th, 2010, 9:13 pm

ingalook wrote:Wouldn't mind beating Reyos though... I have no respect for him :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA......you make my evening there sunshine :)

SS is real fun to be in yes :angel: ....i coming out next year for alya 8-) ...(Ruel and Rudi...get some damm SS cars and join in nah!!)

i all for grudge match at the BYCC.....how about we spice things up a bit...the whole SS crew switch cars with their closest rivals and head to head on the course??? ...would make for some interesting bragging rights if Vishnu get the 2nd gear in his car to work properly....

what alya say??

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » October 24th, 2010, 11:06 pm

I feel I gonna try my hand at designing a head to head course that will suitably work out the grudges we have in SS

I sure dem ESP men want to come out for we as well...

mazdamaniac
Trinituner Peong

Postby mazdamaniac » October 25th, 2010, 4:50 am

Reyos wrote:
i all for grudge match at the BYCC.....how about we spice things up a bit...the whole SS crew switch cars with their closest rivals and head to head on the course??? ...would make for some interesting bragging rights if Vishnu get the 2nd gear in his car to work properly....

what alya say??

I for that and my second gear workin just fine 8-)

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 25th, 2010, 7:00 am

so Reyos, if I slap on some victors on my car it would be in SS?
hmm...............

miguel granville
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby miguel granville » October 25th, 2010, 9:19 am

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 25th, 2010, 9:44 am

*unsubscribe*

rjaggs
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby rjaggs » October 25th, 2010, 5:21 pm

ingalook wrote:I sure dem ESP men want to come out for we as well...

Coming up to ss might the plan for next year, spending a whole day diggin for FU tyres really doh cut it...might as well invest in a set of r888's

Advertisement

Return to “CARS - Autocross (Solodex)”