TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

CARS AUTOCROSS 6 Sunday 29th September (courses added)

Official Solodex Forum -
Please visit www.carstt.com for more info on Autocross (aka Solodex)

Moderators: CarsTT, CARSTT SoloDex, 3ne2nr Mods

Razkal
2NRholic

Re: CARS AUTOCROSS 6 Sunday 29th September (courses added)

Postby Razkal » October 2nd, 2013, 9:40 am

i really hope someone from the executive addresses the issue "canada" raised. i compete in both autocross and drag and wind, and if this issue isn't addressed here, i'm positive my next scrutineer session at Autosport drag&wind won't go smoothly.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 2nd, 2013, 10:11 am

Are you insinuating the most perfect would impugn your honor while doing their duty?

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 5th, 2013, 6:10 pm

TRD12 wrote:Yellow Mx3 (2000 V6 manual I believe)......this 1 confused me the most.
interestingly enough in 2008, an MX3 (1.8 V6 manual) with full interior and chrome rims chased the 2008 class winner (Ignorant Ignis's Ignis) very well in SS.
The one you mentioned is bigger displacement and has no seats / interior which should make it more powerful & lighter.

According to the mail by the exec...............

The 2.0L makes exactly the same bhp as the OEM 1.8 V6 does.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 6th, 2013, 7:46 pm

canada wrote:Great event - well executed and very exciting.

Just a query/for your information - it was mentioned at driver's briefing that drinking was not allowed but yet Akash Maharaj (black Mazda RX7 #704) was openly drinking (Stag beer). So much so that he came up to the head to head briefing with the Stag in hand for all to see. A number of people saw this but of course said nothing, as I was told if the officials saw this and did nothing, why would I say anything?

Unless I am mistaken, Akash is a fairly new competitor. It is unfortunate that this is how newbies are treated. A discrete word with him would have been so simple. But no, let's embarrass him on a public forum for his heinous transgression.
It is unfortunate that he has disgraced the sport and scared all the sponsors away.
Please do not call me on my cellphone after you read this. Apparently nobody is to say anything here about your child and your baby, but it is ok for you to pass judgement here on other peoples children.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » October 6th, 2013, 11:16 pm

MG Man wrote:It is unfortunate that this is how newbies are treated. A discrete word with him would have been so simple. But no, let's embarrass him on a public forum for his heinous transgression. It is unfortunate that he has disgraced the sport and scared all the sponsors away.
wait... isn't the canada way? (NB. the canada way is not the Canadian way by any strength of the most powerful imaginations)

CARSTT SoloDex
3NE 2NR for life

Postby CARSTT SoloDex » October 7th, 2013, 8:14 pm

MG Man wrote:
canada wrote:Great event - well executed and very exciting.

Just a query/for your information - it was mentioned at driver's briefing that drinking was not allowed but yet Akash Maharaj (black Mazda RX7 #704) was openly drinking (Stag beer). So much so that he came up to the head to head briefing with the Stag in hand for all to see. A number of people saw this but of course said nothing, as I was told if the officials saw this and did nothing, why would I say anything?

Unless I am mistaken, Akash is a fairly new competitor. It is unfortunate that this is how newbies are treated. A discrete word with him would have been so simple. But no, let's embarrass him on a public forum for his heinous transgression.
It is unfortunate that he has disgraced the sport and scared all the sponsors away.
Please do not call me on my cellphone after you read this. Apparently nobody is to say anything here about your child and your baby, but it is ok for you to pass judgement here on other peoples children.

All ,
This matter has been brought to the executive and has been dealt with accordingly . We acknowledge your concerns and look forward to your continued support of Autocross .
Regards ,
CARS Executive.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » October 7th, 2013, 8:18 pm

CARSTT SoloDex wrote:This matter has been brought to the executive and has been dealt with accordingly .

Ramon, May we ask how?
Also, are the results and champ points available?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 8th, 2013, 10:40 am

sigh
gone are the days of
'ay fella, doh do dat again eh'
"cool scene"

zakowski
Street 2NR

Postby zakowski » October 8th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Karl the points will be available soon , stay tuned .

Razkal
2NRholic

Postby Razkal » October 11th, 2013, 7:08 pm

just for closure, hopefully, on the issue:
i was contacted my members of the executive and received a warning against such actions at future CARS events i.e. consuming of alcoholic beverages during competition (which includes fun runs).

i didn't ask what penalty follows a warning as i don't intend to make teh same mistake twice :)

Razkal
2NRholic

Postby Razkal » October 11th, 2013, 7:23 pm

On behalf of the executive please remember the advisory on alcohol consumption on race day which is more or less reserved for after the event (which includes fun runs ) and not before. As such in keeping with all fairness of the sport no disciplinary action is warranted . Just awareness.

Advertisement

Return to “CARS - Autocross (Solodex)”