Forums

Japanese D.V.D Conversion

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

govin1231
Street 2NR

Re: Japanese D.V.D Conversion

Postby govin1231 » June 18th, 2011, 6:53 am

i have a nissan wingroad.. my tv works great. shows in color an sounds great my wagon also come with a 4" built in sub bellow the driver seat which sounds great... the only problem im having is that the navigation system is for japan... can n e one program it to trinidad.. if so whats the price... thanks..

t&t tech
3NE 2NR for life

Postby t&t tech » June 18th, 2011, 2:20 pm

There is a guy named joe in chaguanas as soon as you come off the bhagwansingh's flyover from the southbound side,he's on the left side, he can integrate the screen to accomodate an external dvd player, which you can integrate your tv tuner through to get television through the screen along with whatever else the head unit is compatible with, this applies to the vehicles that do not have the screen integrated with the a/c controls, this advice is from personal experience.

dballer
Ricer

Postby dballer » March 24th, 2013, 5:50 pm

nice info here tuners

nilgoat
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nilgoat » March 26th, 2013, 4:44 pm

t&t tech wrote:There is a guy named joe in chaguanas as soon as you come off the bhagwansingh's flyover from the southbound side,he's on the left side, he can integrate the screen to accomodate an external dvd player, which you can integrate your tv tuner through to get television through the screen along with whatever else the head unit is compatible with, this applies to the vehicles that do not have the screen integrated with the a/c controls, this advice is from personal experience.

Contact info?

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 22nd, 2013, 9:39 am

subscribed for info

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”