TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

the supercharger

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

CBharath
3NE2NR is my LIFE

the supercharger

Postby CBharath » February 21st, 2008, 12:06 am

from the 4age engine could be used on the 3zzfe ? or which one i could use

or a smiall turbo i could insert and not give problems

linker
3NE 2NR for life

Postby linker » February 21st, 2008, 6:11 am

dude i have the same engine... due to the compression ratio, you would not be able to install a turbo... as for the supercharger, i know TRD released one for the 2zz engine in the matrix in north america, but as i say, is TRD, the cost of the supercharger is not worth the HP gain... best bet, swap out the engine for a -ge... not much you can do with an -fe.... :( .. i not sure if the 2zz-ge will fit... haven't heard of anyone doing that swap yet.. i know of ppl who swap out the 3zz for a 1zz...

toyotajumbie
Trinituner Peong
Location: GOD without man is still GOD but man without GOD is nothing

Postby toyotajumbie » February 26th, 2008, 6:29 pm

The brother has a good point,a swap may cost you more up front but the power gain may be well worth it.

seanf3000
18 pounds of Boost

Postby seanf3000 » February 27th, 2008, 9:22 am

Guys in the US and AUS have turboed the 1zz, which is a similar block to the 3zz. Gonna take some patience and require fuel management that can overcome the vvti ECU which tends to learn Fuel management settings.

I think the supercharged for the 1zz will work for the 3zz, since the major diff between the two is stroke and bore and fuel maps.

ramishrrr
3NE2NR is my LIFE

2ZZGE engine swap.

Postby ramishrrr » May 4th, 2008, 8:45 pm

I have a Fielder Z AeroTourer that comes with a 1800c 2ZZGE engine. It has a 4 speed Auto with Tiptronic. This is a Yamaha-built engine with 190HP. The 1ZZFE 1800 Toyota engine is 130HP.The car is real fast, but is limited at 180kmh. Redline on the tach is 7,800rpm. The Manual versions are 6 speed. This is the exact setup in the Celica. While most Toyota engines are VVTI, this is VVTL-I. Rear wheel discs also. You should see the size of the exhaust pipes !

Blitz sells a supercharger kit for this engine for about US$3,500.

This is the engine Lotus use in their cars, supercharged of course.

This engine will fit in the local an Japanese NZE, Singapore Altis, Japanese Allex and Runx. However it is not easily found, and would be expensive in Trinidad.

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”