TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

TEC Minutes of Meeting held on 12th October 2008.(pg2)

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » October 12th, 2008, 2:23 am

I shall be there, but for good measure I'll wait to follow Zeriam up since I have not totally resolved my fuel problem. So Z, doh be late eh. :mrgreen:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 12th, 2008, 11:00 am

TEC Club Constitution and Rules
CONSTITUTION

1. The aim of the Toyota Enthusiasts Club is to promote the preservation and running of older Toyotas (generally about ten years old and over).
2. Membership of the Club is open to owners of any Toyota of any age, and enthusiasts for the marque.
3. To assist with location of spares and to provide technical advice for any member.
4. To ensure regular communication between members via a quarterly newsletter.
5. To arrange displays at Classic Car Shows.
6. To establish regional groups holding regular meetings.

RULES

1. These aims will be supported by all members and actively pursued by a Committee.
2. There will be an annual subscription, due on 1st March each year, at a level set by the Committee.
3. There will be a National Meeting and Annual General Meeting during the summer of each year at a date and venue decided by the Committee.
4. The Committee will be free to co-opt additional members as the need arises.
5. The constitution of the Committee and election of officers will be determined at the Annual General Meeting, beginning in September 1994.
6. Only Club Members who have been full members for more than one year will be eligible for election to the Committee. (This will not necessarily apply to co-opted Committee Members).
7. The normal term of office for a Committee Member will be two years.
8. To ensure some continuity in the running of the club only half of the Committee positions will be eligible for re-election in alternate years.
9. The Committee shall have the power to suspend from membership or office any member believed to have acted against the Club's best interests or brought the Club into disrepute. Any such suspension must then be considered at the next scheduled AGM and any decision to re-instate or ban the member shall be binding on all concerned. The suspended member shall have the right to appeal to the AGM.

If you have any comments or suggestions for amendment to the above, why not drop a line onto the TEC Club Forum?

Simple and to the point

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » October 12th, 2008, 12:10 pm

'Joylet' present.

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » October 12th, 2008, 12:57 pm

corollalover101 wrote:
TEC Club Constitution and Rules
CONSTITUTION

1. The aim of the Toyota Enthusiasts Club is to promote the preservation and running of older Toyotas (generally about ten years old and over).
2. Membership of the Club is open to owners of any Toyota of any age, and enthusiasts for the marque.
3. To assist with location of spares and to provide technical advice for any member.
4. To ensure regular communication between members via a quarterly newsletter.
5. To arrange displays at Classic Car Shows.
6. To establish regional groups holding regular meetings.

RULES

1. These aims will be supported by all members and actively pursued by a Committee.
2. There will be an annual subscription, due on 1st March each year, at a level set by the Committee.
3. There will be a National Meeting and Annual General Meeting during the summer of each year at a date and venue decided by the Committee.
4. The Committee will be free to co-opt additional members as the need arises.
5. The constitution of the Committee and election of officers will be determined at the Annual General Meeting, beginning in September 1994.
6. Only Club Members who have been full members for more than one year will be eligible for election to the Committee. (This will not necessarily apply to co-opted Committee Members).
7. The normal term of office for a Committee Member will be two years.
8. To ensure some continuity in the running of the club only half of the Committee positions will be eligible for re-election in alternate years.
9. The Committee shall have the power to suspend from membership or office any member believed to have acted against the Club's best interests or brought the Club into disrepute. Any such suspension must then be considered at the next scheduled AGM and any decision to re-instate or ban the member shall be binding on all concerned. The suspended member shall have the right to appeal to the AGM.

If you have any comments or suggestions for amendment to the above, why not drop a line onto the TEC Club Forum?

Simple and to the point

cl101.....thanks. I agree. I used that plus what our three sets of discussions entailed thus far to draft something of our own, which I will be presenting to those attending today's meeting.

TRDcorolla
Riding on 18's

Postby TRDcorolla » October 12th, 2008, 1:38 pm

i now eat sunday lunch and i feeling real lazy...well lazier than normal

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » October 12th, 2008, 10:45 pm

My apologies for my abrupt departure......had another matter to attend to...

Hopefully I'll get updated with the minutes. :)

rolling_hard
Sweet on this forum

Postby rolling_hard » October 13th, 2008, 5:41 pm

who has d minutes from d meeting?

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » October 14th, 2008, 1:10 am

Minutes of the Meeting of the Toyota Enthusiast Club held at Bamboo No. 2, South Valsayn on Sunday October 12, 2008.

The Meeting began promptly at 3:30pm with a welcome to those present by the host. Apologies were relayed for not having an exact copy of the Minutes of the last meeting to read, and the floor was handed over to Mr. Ralph Deonarine to discuss matters arising.

The named member informed those present that while exact Minutes were not available, the main points of discussion were taken and these were iterated, with those present at the previous meeting providing clarification where necessary.

The meeting then considered the Matters Arising out of the last meeting:

1. Logo - discussions continued on the details of the logo, with all present having decided on the general design. It was decided that for sake of comparison and completion that another font design be drafted. This task was passed to Mr. Jason Joseph who would provide a draft by 15/10/08 and then a decision would be made by final vote of members. The deadline for voting would be 19/10/08.

2. Registration of the Club as an N.G.O. Mr. Ramon Rabathaly outlined the process to those present. No further decisions were taken on this item.

3. Affiliation with TTTL - discussions were held at length on this topic and the meeting took a decision that the decided logo would be taken to TTTL by Mr. Nathaniel Lal along with a simple letter of fact, enquiring on any objection on the part of TTTL to the design.

4. Website - One quote was given to members by Mr. Deonarine and which was received by the meeting. Members agreed that perhaps two more quotes should be forthcoming and then a decision taken on this.

5. Constitution - Deliberations were held. Mr. Deonarine explained that given what other larger and long-present clubs determined as their Constitution and what discussions were held at the T.E.C's first meeting, a draft constitution prepared by Mr. Deonarine was circulated for Members' comment and discussion. The document was discussed and agreed to as follows:
TOYOTA ENTHUSIASTS CLUB (TT CHAPTER)
DRAFT CONSTITUTION

1. The Club shall be known as the Toyota Enthusiasts Club (TT Chapter) and Membership shall be open to owners and enthusiasts of Toyota vehicles and the brand;

2. The aim of the Toyota Enthusiasts Club is to promote and foster a spirit of unity among Toyota owners, tuners and enthusiasts;

3. The Club shall serve as a forum for technical support;

4. The Club shall be regarded as a social, not-for-profit organization;

5. The Club shall seek the interest of Members who compete/participate in legal motorsport activities;

6. The Club shall establish and maintain open channels of communication amongst Members;

7. The Club shall have bye-laws which all members must agree to and abide by.

One or two members however, felt that the document was to simplistic to be determined as a Consitution according to other interpretation of what a Constitution ought to be. Members resolved to research the matter, and also that a member of the Executive from the T&T Rotary Club would be invited to the next meeting to provide clarification and members would thenceforth decide.

6. Upcoming events -
Solodex 6 on October 19th, 2008 at the ARC in Santa Rosa. Members were urged to come out and support the toyota competitors as it would be the last competition for the year, and the chance of a podium finish for some. The event begins at 11am.

Also on October 19, 2008 there will be an event at Camden which members were openly invited to attend.

The TEC river lime is carded for November 2nd at Valencia...the meeting venue would be at KFC Curepe carpark on the morning of that date, at a time to be finalized.

Fundraiser - This was deferred to a later date.

7. Next Meeting - Sunday November 9, 2008 @ 2pm in Bamboo #2, South Valsayn.

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » October 14th, 2008, 8:25 am

Good to see decisions are being made and things are moving forward. I feel like I'm not even a member since i havent been to a meeting since the one @ Zeriam's house.

TRDcorolla
Riding on 18's

Postby TRDcorolla » October 15th, 2008, 12:41 am

^nah bro lol..........we does always ask if reddo passing through at the meetings when we there

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » October 15th, 2008, 9:40 am

^^^Thanks Man!

zryfle
Sweet on this forum

Postby zryfle » October 21st, 2008, 5:40 pm

well guys when is d next meeting

Zeriam
punchin NOS

Postby Zeriam » October 21st, 2008, 5:54 pm

the 9th is the meeting and river lime is on the 2nd.

rolling_hard
Sweet on this forum

Postby rolling_hard » October 22nd, 2008, 8:43 am

should be able to attend dis meeting

TRDcorolla
Riding on 18's

Postby TRDcorolla » October 22nd, 2008, 12:09 pm

guys i cant make the river lime, and i not sure about the nex meeting either........i start work yesterday and its to stressful 9am-10/11pm mon-sat would hav me beat..........only worked one day yesterday and i couldnt even get off bed this morning

TRDcorolla
Riding on 18's

Postby TRDcorolla » October 22nd, 2008, 8:58 pm

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » October 23rd, 2008, 9:07 am

rolla powwwahhh!

zryfle
Sweet on this forum

Postby zryfle » October 23rd, 2008, 8:04 pm

reddo looking forward next meeting .

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » December 2nd, 2008, 8:18 am

seems like it wont be until next year....

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » February 22nd, 2009, 12:56 pm

ok , people I think the thread should be updated and proposed dates and times be submitted. thnks

Zeriam
punchin NOS

Postby Zeriam » February 22nd, 2009, 5:27 pm

didnt someone say after carnival something would be posted.

sadique
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sadique » February 24th, 2009, 2:02 pm

after carnival... YES!!! :lol:

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » February 24th, 2009, 6:00 pm

I mean like update the name of the thread

Zeriam
punchin NOS

Postby Zeriam » February 24th, 2009, 10:21 pm

a new 1 will be made

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » March 4th, 2009, 12:26 am

ok, well...

MODS can we please get this renamed to show the new propsed date of Sunday 8th March

Thanks you

Zeriam
punchin NOS

Postby Zeriam » March 4th, 2009, 12:41 am

the 8th is a lime not a meeting

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » February 1st, 2010, 2:30 am

Shouldn't somebody now delete this thread? :roll:

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » February 1st, 2010, 1:10 pm

gt4tified wrote:Shouldn't somebody now delete this thread? :roll:

lmao!

Zeriam
punchin NOS

Postby Zeriam » February 1st, 2010, 9:19 pm

we must never forget the past.

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » February 1st, 2010, 10:13 pm

Zeriam wrote:we must never forget the past.

It have DVD for dat.

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”