Thursday, July 31st, 2014

- It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

disco biscuit
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:50 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

Hi, I'm looking for a mechanic who can check a Crown with a Toyota 3L diesel engine in Cunupia. Sunday had some overheating problems and even after I let the car cool down and put more water, while putting water it was gushing back out the radiator top. Not to mention the radiator wasn't getting hot when I restarted the car and while driving the car overheat again.
Not sure if the water pump gone or if it's the head gasket - which I believe it is as I've been having a problem with water coming up into the overflow bottle and that overflowing. Not often just sometimes when the AC is running and the day is hot. I'm hoping it's just the head gasket and the head isn't damaged. If you know anyone that can diagnose and fix it call me at 788-5885.
I'm not where the car is so I won't be able to check anything so call and we can arrange to check it. Thanks much.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter