TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

New model Fielder wagon 1.5 or 1.8 differences...

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: New model Fielder wagon 1.5 or 1.8 differences...

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » May 18th, 2011, 10:45 am

i cyar undastan who in their right mind wud spray amoral on fabric seats ....

CHEEZE
Riding on 13's

Postby CHEEZE » May 19th, 2011, 2:17 pm

Q. I have a local fielder wago with the 1.8 1zz-fe engine , parts hard to get for this engine

manicou
Ricer

Postby manicou » May 21st, 2011, 9:43 pm

Hey fielder people,

Yea i got a 142 with 2zr-fe 1.8 engine and parts are extremely hard to find. I have to wait 2 weeks mimimum from the firm for an oil filter which is the only place in Sando that stocks the filter to begin with. I had bought the filter from the firm last time i changed oil but I'd think by now these cars would be plentiful and a filter wouldn't be an issue.

pingpong
Riding on 13's

Postby pingpong » May 23rd, 2011, 8:33 am

Ok Ramish I got another question for you...where can I obtain a copy of the smart key for that model fielder. I only got one from the dealer and I am fearful about the consequences if I lose it. I got the vehicle on Friday but I have not driven it (except to take it home), neither have I explored it yet.
What I can tell u so far is its an S Aero with dual vvti, black Isofix seats, a deck thats not functioning properly etc... I will send u some pics soon. Thx for all help thus far.

ramishrrr
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ramishrrr » May 23rd, 2011, 11:20 pm

Pingpong,
Yuh ketch meh wit dat one !
I cannot say. My older Fielder came with a Lock/unlock device fitted in the key pod, which arms the security system. The other car comes with the transponder built in the key. Both cars came with ONE key each!!
As to your smart key(I would take it that you have the Start/Stop button) I cannot say. The other tuners will respond though. But I sense that this would be very costly if you can get it.
For starters if you are in South, check PIX on Cipero Street just before Rushworth intersection.
Sorry.
Regards,
RR.

someone904
3NE 2NR for life

Postby someone904 » June 12th, 2011, 1:17 pm

why sick to stock tire size?? i drove a 1.5 Fielder wagon from TTL with stock tires. was on the highway which was wet and from a traffic light gave it about 1/3 trottle only to feel the car trembling, only to noticed the tires was slipping, dont wanna know what will happen with those bicycle tires under emergency braking . if not bigger at least wider

pingpong
Riding on 13's

Postby pingpong » June 14th, 2011, 10:55 am

Hi Ramish,
I was able to locate the smart key online on a japan site. Shipping is a bit costly but I think it will be well worth it considering the disadvantages of having one smart key for a push button start. I expect to recieve it some time this week so I will keep you tuners posted on that in the event someone else here requires one.
Now I need some advice on who I can safely go to in the East to have service done on my vehicle. Based on the threads so far I am gathering that the parts are a bit difficult to get as well as the required transmission oil. Can anyone shed some light on these issues plz? Thx again.

Imran007
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Imran007 » June 14th, 2011, 11:28 am

manicou wrote:Hey fielder people,

Yea i got a 142 with 2zr-fe 1.8 engine and parts are extremely hard to find. I have to wait 2 weeks mimimum from the firm for an oil filter which is the only place in Sando that stocks the filter to begin with. I had bought the filter from the firm last time i changed oil but I'd think by now these cars would be plentiful and a filter wouldn't be an issue.

i hope you know you have to change your tranny oil often too, every 30,000km... no one seems to be mentioning that.... all the dealers saying it have plenty coming in the country and parts will get easier....

aR&D
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby aR&D » June 14th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Imran007 wrote:

i hope you know you have to change your tranny oil often too, every 30,000km... no one seems to be mentioning that.... all the dealers saying it have plenty coming in the country and parts will get easier....

You are correct. CVT needs special and regular maint.
From your research, have you found anyone local that does this?
I heard something about Chaguanas Auto Supplies. How reputable are they?

aR&D

Imran007
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Imran007 » June 15th, 2011, 7:33 am

aR&D wrote:
Imran007 wrote:

You are correct. CVT needs special and regular maint.
From your research, have you found anyone local that does this?
I heard something about Chaguanas Auto Supplies. How reputable are they?

aR&D

i havent come across toyota cvt oil here, maybe another brand that have better specs could work, cause toyotas usually isnt as "sensitive" as hondas where you must use honda cvt oil for the cvt tranny to work at its best....thats why ppl say stay away from the multimatic civics, tranny problems...most ppl dont use the correct atf, thats y the trannies give trouble...

i know Chag Auto supplies does work i've heard mixed reviews, but i havent checked them about this though... these trannies are sealed....let me know if you come across anything

m6
3NE 2NR for life

Postby m6 » July 10th, 2011, 5:45 pm

Yeah peeps....any update yet on where and who doing, a reliable Trans. fluid change on the 1.8 CVT ???....I think mines need changing!

whizzard
3NE 2NR for life

Postby whizzard » July 26th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Anyone managed to get a duplicate of the smart key (the RFID model for the push to start)?

trinimark
Street 2NR

Postby trinimark » March 4th, 2014, 2:29 pm

Has this thread gone dead or what? I recently bought a 2008 1.5 141 and was hoping to see that someone found a reliable service centre to change the trans fluid. Anybody?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 4th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Jai Ragbir.....674-9615

eg8
3NE 2NR for life

Postby eg8 » March 5th, 2014, 7:16 am

whizzard wrote:Anyone managed to get a duplicate of the smart key (the RFID model for the push to start)?

I still looking for one of these to

DJ Q
punchin NOS

Postby DJ Q » June 23rd, 2014, 8:06 am

Where/how do I use the ISOFIX on this vehicle?

I literally have no idea where to look or what I'm even looking for.
I have the child seat strapped in with the regular seatbelt for now, but I'd like to take advantage of this feature.

Can anyone assist?
Google is of no help -_-

eXamin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby eXamin » September 29th, 2015, 2:21 pm

So its safe to say, you can use super gasoline in the VVT-I 1.5 2010 fielder engines?

trinimark
Street 2NR

Postby trinimark » September 29th, 2015, 7:59 pm

Yes, I have one and that's all I use. I tried a tankful of premium once and felt no difference whatsoever nor was there any difference in mpg.

eXamin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby eXamin » September 30th, 2015, 8:56 am

Ok thanks very much for the help.

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”