TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

AE110 cradle bushings

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

d_reddist
Riding on 13's

AE110 cradle bushings

Postby d_reddist » February 25th, 2012, 7:30 pm

I Have an AE109 (DX wagon 4WD) and am having no end of problems with the LCA rear bushings (vertical) ever since the originals were replaced. What is available in most parts outlets do not last. I need OEM or better bushings. Also, I understand I can replace these cradles with AE101 pieces. Can any one advise? Thanks

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: AE110 cradle bushings

Postby Hook » March 6th, 2012, 3:31 pm

So what you're saying is, you have these below, but you're not getting good rear bushings for them?

And you wanna know if you could convert to these?

Honestly, I have the 2nd type (older, local AE101) and getting those rear bushings is a pain in the ass, but your newer ones are much easier to get. Thankfully, last time I got them was maybe 3yrs ago from TTTL and they're still going strong. I wouldn't advise that you convert to the older type.
You can probably look for a part number and give TTTL a call OR try to source a polyurethane replacement online.

I'll have you know though, any oil leaks that seep down the undercarriage to the bushings WILL ruin the rubber in a very short time. Make sure that there is no oil damage to your rubber suspension components in case that's the reason you keep having to replace them often.

If you're ordering the poly set, go to http://www.tein.com/products/superpro.html
then click on
"SuperPro On-Line Vehicle Search Catalog"

This will come up.
http://203.31.191.243/fulcrumCat/
find your car and part #

your cradles are the '96-'98 model, so the poly part number for the rear busing is SPF1900K
older 93-95 (horizontal) rear bushings: SPF2298K

The front bushings are standard and the p/n is SPF0996K

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Re: AE110 cradle bushings

Postby toyota2nr » March 19th, 2012, 3:25 pm

I have a pair of the first set of cradles for sale complete with bushing brand new. OEM replacements.

Offer new a price........negotiable.

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”