TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Need Info on the TOYOTA PROBOX/ TOYOTA SUCCEED Wagon

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

E-TECH
3NE 2NR for life

Need Info on the TOYOTA PROBOX/ TOYOTA SUCCEED Wagon

Postby E-TECH » March 3rd, 2012, 8:10 pm

Does anyone on the forum own or knows someone who owns a TOYOTA PROBOX/ TOYOTA SUCCEED wagon?

Are they reliable vehicles, and how readily available are body & mechanical parts?

clone101
Riding on 17's

Re: Need Info on the TOYOTA PROBOX/ TOYOTA SUCCEED Wagon

Postby clone101 » March 4th, 2012, 8:31 am

Boss if it have 10 of them in T&T that is plenty so better you hit the Bamboo and see if it have parts first before you buy it & end up stick with it or just buy Ah DX wagon.............

ramishrrr
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ramishrrr » March 4th, 2012, 7:06 pm

The Probox/Succeed wagon is the cheapest Toyota you will get on the Roll on Roll off market. The vehicle is really a utilitarian vehicle similar to the way the Nissan AD van is used. It is very basic, made for hauling cargo, quite off the ground unlike the others. The engines used are the Corolla/Yaris engines in 1500 and 1300cc variants.
I have seen a few around, one in my area with a metallic gold paint job, nice wheels looking real smart. It stands quite aplomb. If I had to buy a utility wagon, I don't mind buying this, rather than the AD or Lancer wagon, as I feel that the Toyota quality would be the factor. While the 1NZ-FE engine is not as common as the QG, I think it is more reliable.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
RR.

Gts limited
Street 2NR

Postby Gts limited » March 16th, 2012, 8:09 pm

the weakness for those in jamaica is the transmission and wheels bearings..

but if you service the tranny according to toyota specs or earlier its ok... the interior size is nice improved over the corolla van ee103.. also the trunk is nice 400kg capacity thats about 2 engines it can carry in trunk safely. The suspension is a bit choppy without weight inside the car but rides decent with weight. The engine nice too vvti pulls heavy load harder than any other technology out there

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”