TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

W.T.K. WHAT'S THE BEST MOTOR OIL FOR NZE

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Re: W.T.K. WHAT'S THE BEST MOTOR OIL FOR NZE

Postby Kronik » July 12th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Use a nano energiser, that should give you more lifetime. I using it with shell hx7 10w-40 I think it is

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » July 12th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Hibrydsoul wrote:Okay I gather that we rarely go over 35 degrees but isn't the temp of the engine be a factor to the viscosity of the oil to use? I mean the hotter the climate, the hotter the engine not so? so using 20w50 or as toyolink said using a straight 50 body oil should suffice, (just requires a proper warm up from a cold start) or am I wrong?

How is our climate hotter than say miami or texas where they use 10/30?

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » July 12th, 2014, 8:22 pm

[code][/code]
Kronik wrote:Use a nano energiser, that should give you more lifetime. I using it with shell hx7 10w-40 I think it is

Pffffft, that didn't work for me at all despite all of its claims :|

I don't think there is any magic packet or treatment or oil when yuh engine reach ah certain stage.

Nowadays mechanics don't even beat up they does tell yuh straight to buy a head and block like if yuh have $5000 laying around :roll:

I thought however that the NZE engines would have held up much better over time than this though but then again I does ask real plenty of mine too :cry:

FilterMag
Ricer

Postby FilterMag » July 13th, 2014, 12:00 pm

Crackpot wrote:[code][/code]
Kronik wrote:Use a nano energiser, that should give you more lifetime. I using it with shell hx7 10w-40 I think it is

I don't think there is any magic packet or treatment or oil when yuh engine reach ah certain stage.

Nowadays mechanics don't even beat up they does tell yuh straight to buy a head and block like if yuh have $5000 laying around :roll:

I thought however that the NZE engines would have held up much better over time than this though but then again I does ask real plenty of mine too :cry:

Hi Crackpot! Can you please send us more details regarding your experience with NanoE? We do agree that if rings, valves etc. are TOO far gone, then it would be too late and one would have to take the much more expensive route. Just a side note...It is also very important to follow the instructions properly to get maximum benefits from the nano energizer treatment. We would appreciate any feedback or questions.

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » July 13th, 2014, 4:00 pm

FilterMag wrote:

Hi Crackpot! Can you please send us more details regarding your experience with NanoE? We do agree that if rings, valves etc. are TOO far gone, then it would be too late and one would have to take the much more expensive route. Just a side note...It is also very important to follow the instructions properly to get maximum benefits from the nano energizer treatment. We would appreciate any feedback or questions.

I bought it from one of your reps in Chaguanas, followed all the instructions to the letter and put it in the engine with the engine warm. I had just done a oil change the day before and I used 10w40 Shell engine oil and changed oil filter. I monitored the situation and month later my oil level on my dipstick was normal but after 6 weeks to two months or abt 5000km the oil level on the dipstick was less than quarter.

I had to top up with more oil again and with time the oil is just disappearing. I don't seem to have any leaks and there is no oil spot under where the vehicle parks daily. No offense to your product but I think my car needs God more than anything else right now :|

FilterMag
Ricer

Postby FilterMag » July 13th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Crackpot wrote:
FilterMag wrote:

I bought it from one of your reps in Chaguanas, followed all the instructions to the letter and put it in the engine with the engine warm. I had just done a oil change the day before and I used 10w40 Shell engine oil and changed oil filter. I monitored the situation and month later my oil level on my dipstick was normal but after 6 weeks to two months or abt 5000km the oil level on the dipstick was less than quarter.

I had to top up with more oil again and with time the oil is just disappearing. I don't seem to have any leaks and there is no oil spot under where the vehicle parks daily. No offense to your product but I think my car needs God more than anything else right now :|

Thanks for the feedback. You said it's not leaking so it's definitely burning the oil. There has to be a lot of smoking too... blue smoke of course.

Some of the reasons for high oil consumption?
1. Worn seals and gaskets
2. Clogged PCV valve
3. Worn or damaged connecting rod bearings
4. Worn or damaged connecting camshaft bearings
5. Distorted cylinders
6. Cracked or broken ring lands
7. Bent or misaligned connecting rods
8. Clogged oil passages

... and the list goes on. Best advice is to have a qualified mechanic check it out. We wish you all the best and God speed :-)

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » July 15th, 2014, 1:24 pm

^well I use one in my car, the car idling way way smoother and quieter, that was a big surprise. And I getting like 650kms from a tank now, was getting like 400kms before, and this is AC on right through. Won't say everyone will get that result, but that's just my experience

FilterMag
Ricer

Postby FilterMag » July 15th, 2014, 5:06 pm

Kronik wrote:^well I use one in my car, the car idling way way smoother and quieter, that was a big surprise. And I getting like 650kms from a tank now, was getting like 400kms before, and this is AC on right through. Won't say everyone will get that result, but that's just my experience

Excellent! :)

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”