TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

NEED URGENT HELP::: Air Condition Not Working At ALL

Mitsu Lancer, Evo, GSR, MIVEC, 4G**, GDI, Galant, Outlander, L200 Sportero/Triton etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Outa Banton
Street 2NR

NEED URGENT HELP::: Air Condition Not Working At ALL

Postby Outa Banton » June 26th, 2014, 8:31 am

Morning Fellow Mitsu's

Having a serious problem with my Air-conditioning Unit. I have a Lancer CS2 and currently the air-condition isn't working. I did a change over a couple weeks ago from automatic to manual gearbox and since then, it stopped working. The tiny light inside comes on when i turn the knob and it blows air but apparently the compressor doesn't come on. I took it to an air-condition guy to check it out and he said my gas level good and that's not the problem. When i checked it myself, current was not going to the compressor. I checked an auto electrician and he too couldn't figure out the problem.

Can anyone suggest to me what might have happened? Could it be that a connection from the automatic transmission works together with the air-condition compressor? Or can someone suggest an electrician who they KNOW can fix this problem....

The rain is here and i need this done ASAP. thanks guys

nissan4life
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: NEED URGENT HELP::: Air Condition Not Working At ALL

Postby nissan4life » June 26th, 2014, 11:04 am

First thing is change you electrician.
A good Auto electrican shud be able to engage the compressor manually or at least check it for resistance.
The clutch in the compressor or the compressor it self could be bad but before you go messing with somethign that was previously working
Check electrical,if current isnt going to compressor check relays and fuses inside the engine bay(on the passenger side) also double check fuses below dash.

MitsuDiamonds
Ricer

Postby MitsuDiamonds » June 26th, 2014, 2:55 pm

645-0217...located in Pasea

Outa Banton
Street 2NR

Postby Outa Banton » June 26th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Same thing I was thinking (nissan4life). At least he should manually engage the compressor.....smh.

Well fellas thanks. Will work on both suggestions given

Thanks Alot

Advertisement

Return to “MITSUBISHI”