Sunday, May 3rd, 2015

- It is currently Sun May 03, 2015 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

SR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:27 pm 
Chief Cook & Instigator

I have to giveway a complete 5eat transmission that was replaced in my previous legacy wagon. Transmission was serviced/checked by Garage61 for a shifting problem and it was determined that a solenoid was the probably cause however i wanted to replace the entire valvebody and while waiting on availability of the part I bought a complete transmission from 555 subaru parts and service.

The car has since been sold as i never got around to replacing the valvebody and now i have this transmission just sitting

willing to give it away as i need the space
you will need to walk with help to load it into a wheelbarrow to move from my store room area at the back of the house to the driveway in front

need gone asap

678-9885

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter