TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

AEM or Snow performance Meth kit ???

Fuji Heavy Industry tech talk - STi, WRX, Forester etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Re: AEM or Snow performance Meth kit ???

Postby Aaron 2NR » April 25th, 2014, 3:15 pm

i buy meth 5 gallons at a time by tuner imports. I also have the 5 gallon tank to install so that way the meth last a longer time.

Depending on how you drive and how aggressive you are tuned you will not need to fill everyday.

if installation is done properly, lines will not pop out.

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » April 26th, 2014, 4:18 am

You need to mod the met nozzle (aem) if you are installing it on a Subaru tmic. If you don't then it will always pop out.

I agree, how often you fill up would depend on the nozzle size installed, your driving style, the meth trigger point and of course, the capacity of the tank.

I had a 1 gallon tank and would full up every 2 weeks... But I used the smallest nozzle and my driving style is very tamed.

Is there any disadvantage to having met sit too long? I assume it would have similar consequences to gas?

JJ16
30 pounds of Boost

Postby JJ16 » April 28th, 2014, 10:03 am

Well Civic 2nr, idk who installed your kit, but i've never had a line pop out on me... nor is finding meth or mixing it..it takes like 2 mins to mix meth..but to each his own.

And well Lance I don't think so, the car I had my meth in, I hardly use to drive it before, meth would sit there and i mean SIT there for MONTHS and when i drove i would LET it go..so I'm pretty sure the meth kept its content after months of sitting stagnant.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 28th, 2014, 1:12 pm

i let water meth mix sit for 6 months (no exaggeration) - in trunk - no light and cool place, no worries....

Advertisement

Return to “SUBARU”