TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WTK: Suburu Impreza Anesis

Fuji Heavy Industry tech talk - STi, WRX, Forester etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

knight
Street 2NR

WTK: Suburu Impreza Anesis

Postby knight » May 22nd, 2014, 12:33 pm

fellas can anyone shed some light on the suburu impreza anesis roll on roll off as to how costly is the maintenance, is it easy to get part in bamboo. this is the 1.5L engine sedan type car.

rb25
Street 2NR

Re: WTK: Suburu Impreza Anesis

Postby rb25 » May 25th, 2014, 9:12 pm

I recently bought one. A 2011 model. Idk bout the 1.5L,I have the 2.0 AWD. I had it bout a month now. No major issues. The ride is very comfortable for me. What are your experiences with it?

knight
Street 2NR

Postby knight » May 25th, 2014, 9:30 pm

I am looking to import one but trying to figure out which vehicle will be more costly to maintain and hard to find parts for.

rb25
Street 2NR

Postby rb25 » August 4th, 2014, 11:23 pm

I recently did a service on mines it reached the 10,000km. I used Amsoil 20W50, Denso Iridium plugs, Orginal Subaru oil and air filter. That about allu I need to change. The diff and transmission was like new. And I changed the brakes pass and shoes. I use Akebono brand.

ramishrrr
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ramishrrr » August 8th, 2014, 1:00 pm

I have imported Subarus Roll-on Roll-off from Japan.
I cannot answer for price and availability of parts, but judging from the people in the Bamboo, Subaru parts are not readily available as, and is more expensive than, the others. The 1.5 Impreza Anesis is a normal commuter car. It is well built inside and out, rides good and has a solid feel on the road, and handles well. But it is NOT a sportcar. A Tiida or Corolla Axio will out-accelerate it from a standing start.
Because of the Boxer engine, it is more complicated to work on than a longitudinal four. Obviously, mechanics will charge you more. The Anesis model has the GE2 model which is 1.5 2WD, GE3 which is 1.5 4WD, GE6 which is a 2.0 2WD, GE7 2.0 4WD.
While a 4WD vehicle is more complicated and heavier than a 2WD, Subaru is the oldest master of 4WD vehicles in Japan, and they are quite reliable. The advantages include better control on wet roads. Disadvantages will include less mpg.
In the end, you will have to decide what you want.
Peace.
RR.

ssaroop
Street 2NR

Postby ssaroop » November 26th, 2014, 3:43 pm

I have a Local Impreza, Anesis model. 2008, It is AWD with the EL 1.5 engine. Bamboo is now trying to bring in parts for these. I am looking for front shocks and mud guards. But they do not normally give any sort of trouble, rides great, handles even better. I use super although rated for RON 95. No problems and use abotu $75.00 a wekk doing 50km per day on highway.

Advertisement

Return to “SUBARU”