Forums

The Mazda 3 thread

MAZDA People United - it continues here

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: The Mazda 3 thread

Postby Rainman » January 27th, 2015, 4:11 pm

douglaboi07 wrote:Fellow mazda friends, I'm trying to get some assistance...... Currently looking for mazda 3 rear shocks for the 4WD version but no luck. Anyone know where I can purchase this or even a part number???

07 Mazda 3 4WD 2.0

:shock: :shock:

Not sure but you can try here

http://onlinemazdaparts.com/parts/2007/ ... am=5417865

D.S.S
Sweet on this forum

Postby D.S.S » January 28th, 2015, 11:18 am

Does anyone know how to adjust the windshield washer nozzle on the mazda 3

originalbling
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby originalbling » January 29th, 2015, 9:41 am

^ each side has 2 nozzles with two holes each iirc.
use a pin or small needle and stick it in one side and try to adjust it. dont send the pin in all the way, it might widen the hole too much. and dont use a small tip pliers either, the plastic will get damaged easily.

twain88
Riding on 13's

Postby twain88 » February 2nd, 2015, 12:09 am

Fellas where I will get a set of fuel injectors for 2005 mazda 3 z6 engine. What will be the price I looking at so? Thanks

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rainman » February 2nd, 2015, 8:22 am

twain88 wrote:Fellas where I will get a set of fuel injectors for 2005 mazda 3 z6 engine. What will be the price I looking at so? Thanks

Injectors failed?

twain88
Riding on 13's

Postby twain88 » February 2nd, 2015, 8:53 am

^ nah boi the seal start to leak afte i service them, so really looking for the seals but if i get new ones i go take it one time

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » February 2nd, 2015, 9:29 am

twain88 wrote:^ nah boi the seal start to leak afte i service them, so really looking for the seals but if i get new ones i go take it one time

Though that is an option you may get the seals faster. If it ain't broke don't try to fix it...yet...

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » February 2nd, 2015, 9:31 am

twain88 wrote:^ nah boi the seal start to leak afte i service them, so really looking for the seals but if i get new ones i go take it one time

Seals should be easier and cheap
Check reputable auto in couva

D.S.S
Sweet on this forum

Postby D.S.S » February 2nd, 2015, 3:54 pm

anybody know where i can get a pair of door mirror tweeters to work with my 2008 mazda 3

twain88
Riding on 13's

Postby twain88 » February 2nd, 2015, 10:38 pm

cinco wrote:

Seals should be easier and cheap
Check reputable auto in couva

aye thanks bro...got though in marabella branch repauto and was pretty cheap..sadly now i looking for a heated oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor ...aftr one thing is ah next yes

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rainman » February 3rd, 2015, 4:04 pm

D.S.S wrote:anybody know where i can get a pair of door mirror tweeters to work with my 2008 mazda 3

Do you have the factory sail panels with the tweeters? If not, you can use a hole saw and retrofit a tweeter in the existing housing. Most reputable speaker brand component kits come with different mounting options.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » February 3rd, 2015, 5:20 pm

D.S.S wrote:anybody know where i can get a pair of door mirror tweeters to work with my 2008 mazda 3

its called sail panels

pimp
Street 2NR

Postby pimp » February 3rd, 2015, 9:22 pm

guys, want to install h.i.d's but in a post earlier some1 mentioned that it may cause electrical problems? any feedback or ideas concernin dis?
tanx...

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » February 3rd, 2015, 10:01 pm

pimp wrote:guys, want to install h.i.d's but in a post earlier some1 mentioned that it may cause electrical problems? any feedback or ideas concernin dis?
tanx...
no electrical problems if you use a 35w HID kit. If you're going with a 55w kit, you'll need to use a relay harness. Oh and once you're installing HIDs on the Mazda 3, you'll need H7 spacers for the bulbs to fit properly.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » February 3rd, 2015, 10:05 pm

cinco wrote:Even our "sweltering heat" doesn't go over 40c so that 50 body is over kill and will add uneccessary premature wear
Good point - didn't look at it from that perspective. Will try the 10W30 next oil purchase.

New yum yum
Street 2NR

Postby New yum yum » February 3rd, 2015, 10:07 pm

sean wrote:Hey guys i have an 07 Mazda 3 and it's giving hard starting problems on mornings and in the afternoon after work, When I turn the ignition it tumble starts on the first try and sounds like it's stifling, I accelerate on the gas and it starts up. This happens occasionally, If I drive the car say 3-4 hrs ago it doesn't give hard starting issues.

I've checked my mechanic, sparkplugs are new (iridium), air filter changed and oil change is done, fuel injector and throttle body has been serviced, I use Redline fuel injector cleaner every 4 fills etc.

My mechanic is telling me that he may have to change the fuel filter (which is located in the gas tank) , my electrician is telling me it's possibly the battery (electrician saw no voltage fluctuation when i brought the car in) . This issue has been happening more than 5 months.

Any advice would be appreciated.
I have that exact same problem. I did change my battery an the problem still exists. I have an 07 mazda3 as well. Sometime my car cuts off when I lock the steering all the way

D.S.S
Sweet on this forum

Postby D.S.S » February 4th, 2015, 11:00 am

New yum yum wrote:
sean wrote:Hey guys i have an 07 Mazda 3 and it's giving hard starting problems on mornings and in the afternoon after work, When I turn the ignition it tumble starts on the first try and sounds like it's stifling, I accelerate on the gas and it starts up. This happens occasionally, If I drive the car say 3-4 hrs ago it doesn't give hard starting issues.

I've checked my mechanic, sparkplugs are new (iridium), air filter changed and oil change is done, fuel injector and throttle body has been serviced, I use Redline fuel injector cleaner every 4 fills etc.

My mechanic is telling me that he may have to change the fuel filter (which is located in the gas tank) , my electrician is telling me it's possibly the battery (electrician saw no voltage fluctuation when i brought the car in) . This issue has been happening more than 5 months.

Any advice would be appreciated.
I have that exact same problem. I did change my battery an the problem still exists. I have an 07 mazda3 as well. Sometime my car cuts off when I lock the steering all the way

I got the same problem with my mazda 3 2008. hard starts on the morning and runs good after that

pimp
Street 2NR

Postby pimp » February 5th, 2015, 10:07 pm

planning to change the engine oil in my mazda 3 dis weekend, but not sure if these cars uses 4 quarts or a little more...1st time oil change in dis vehicle....can any1 inform me as to how much i need please?!

pumachick67
Riding on 13's

Postby pumachick67 » February 5th, 2015, 10:18 pm

4quarts or a gallon

originalbling
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby originalbling » February 6th, 2015, 2:08 pm

mines does use 4 qts and a lil more, like less than quarter

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » February 7th, 2015, 11:55 am

originalbling wrote:mines does use 4 qts and a lil more, like less than quarter

Same here and I have a local 2.0l, but not certain if that makes a difference.

xNeXuSx
3NE 2NR for life

Postby xNeXuSx » February 7th, 2015, 8:40 pm

All MZ3 models up to 2009 take 4.25 quarts guys.

easterbunny
Ricer

Postby easterbunny » February 8th, 2015, 11:33 pm

I have a 2008 4 speed automatic Mazda3 bought it about 3 months now

Hey tuners I'm having a weird problem where when i start the car in the morning & drive the car the gears would change perfect until i start taking up speed the gears would jump from 4th the 2nd to 1st & then back up to 4th again randomly & the engine check light came on together with the AT Light on the dash
its confusing because it does this sometimes & at other times its perfect ..

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by easterbunny on February 9th, 2015, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » February 8th, 2015, 11:40 pm

easterbunny wrote:I have a 2008 4 speed automatic Mazda3 bought it about 3 months now

Hey tuners I'm having a weird problem where when i start the car in the morning & drive the car the gears would change perfect until i start taking up speed the gears would jump from 4th the 2nd to 1st & then back up to 4th again randomly & the engine check light came on together with the AT Light on the dash
its confusing because it does this sometimes & the at other times its perfect ..

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP :cry: :cry: :cry:

Get it scanned sounds tranny related

easterbunny
Ricer

Postby easterbunny » February 9th, 2015, 10:59 am

i did a diagnostic scan today and they told me the throttle position sensor seems to be going bad any idea what i can do tuners i'm so scared its not funny .

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » February 9th, 2015, 11:31 am

easterbunny wrote:i did a diagnostic scan today and they told me the throttle position sensor seems to be going bad any idea what i can do tuners i'm so scared its not funny .

you need to replace it....

you a female? just asking...

easterbunny
Ricer

Postby easterbunny » February 9th, 2015, 11:47 am

konartist no im not a female lol im a male lmfaooooooo hahhahah i know i sound like a woman who now get a car eny lol nah nah is just i hear people talk so much things about mazda that i does get real scared but anyway yea they say i need to replace it before it gets worst u know any place that i can get one & what the price range will be ? or even if i get a used one ?

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » February 9th, 2015, 2:20 pm

easterbunny wrote:konartist no im not a female lol im a male lmfaooooooo hahhahah i know i sound like a woman who now get a car eny lol nah nah is just i hear people talk so much things about mazda that i does get real scared but anyway yea they say i need to replace it before it gets worst u know any place that i can get one & what the price range will be ? or even if i get a used one ?

Check any parts place for them new...mabe around 800-1000, not sure...should get them foriegn used...check the bamboo area...post back so others wid knw..and contrary to what people say...u have a really good car....

easterbunny
Ricer

Postby easterbunny » February 9th, 2015, 9:18 pm

konartis wrote:
easterbunny wrote:konartist no im not a female lol im a male lmfaooooooo hahhahah i know i sound like a woman who now get a car eny lol nah nah is just i hear people talk so much things about mazda that i does get real scared but anyway yea they say i need to replace it before it gets worst u know any place that i can get one & what the price range will be ? or even if i get a used one ?

Check any parts place for them new...mabe around 800-1000, not sure...should get them foriegn used...check the bamboo area...post back so others wid knw..and contrary to what people say...u have a really good car....

Thank you very much bro but i decided to go buy a guy named dillon mechanical works in barataria today to do a rescan & get a second opinion on the problem & apparently its not my throttle position sensor it is simply the harness under the gas pedal leading to the throttle sensor in the engine it has a short in the harness so he told me to bring it on Wednesday & he will change the harness for $150 he says the sensor is fine .. so i'll give u all an update on Wednesday hoping for the best . :arrow: :mrgreen:

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » February 9th, 2015, 11:03 pm

kool, always better to get a second opinion!

Advertisement

Return to “MAZDA”