Forums

WTK: 2001 famila hatchback

MAZDA People United - it continues here

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nareshseep
punchin NOS

WTK: 2001 famila hatchback

Postby nareshseep » March 11th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Looking to buy a 2001 323 famila with a 1.8 bpt turbo, what I need to know if these engines does give trouble and what is the normal mileage per gas of tank, guy gave me a figure of 300 km per tank. and the engine was running 10 lbs of boost.

What price would a familia hatchback like this go for?

Regards.
Naresh

jouvert
Ricer

Postby jouvert » April 14th, 2008, 4:59 pm

doh buy them familia it giving real problems and save yourself months of headache. just check the newspapers to see the amout for sale

red bwoy
Riding on 16's

Postby red bwoy » April 14th, 2008, 7:40 pm

jouvert wrote:doh buy them familia it giving real problems and save yourself months of headache. just check the newspapers to see the amout for sale

where sir pray tell is your evidence to support that rubbish de only reason you could come up with as to why yuh don't see much in de papers for sale is because it does give problemsthat is firetruck rubbish i have been drivin ah 2001 bj for de past four years foreign used no less an wouldn't sell even if ah was dyin de reason any one does sell a vehicle that was properly used and maintained is because dey upgradingor they can't affordto maintain it do your research or doh come in dis forum an talk dat sheit :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

red bwoy
Riding on 16's

Re: WTK: 2001 famila hatchback

Postby red bwoy » April 14th, 2008, 7:45 pm

nareshseep wrote:Looking to buy a 2001 323 famila with a 1.8 bpt turbo, what I need to know if these engines does give trouble and what is the normal mileage per gas of tank, guy gave me a figure of 300 km per tank. and the engine was running 10 lbs of boost.

What price would a familia hatchback like this go for?

Regards.
Naresh
good choice mih boi in this forum eef we cyah help yuh we know ppl who could help pm maztune he is de bpt man he does get parts engines an could give yuh all de specs welcome to mazda ppl united :D :D :D

FullStop
punchin NOS

Postby FullStop » April 14th, 2008, 9:39 pm

wa d fleck dread, it have more civic in d papers dan anything else...never had probs wit d 323 ever, nothing mechanical or otherwise, just basic wear, shocks, etc...dem backseid dont know wat day talkin bout, he mussie get he arse bun out by a 323 on d highway and juss vex...

allon4
Street 2NR

Postby allon4 » April 14th, 2008, 10:39 pm

But the heck i reading here, familia does give a lot of trouble so people selling them? The only reason i am selling my familia is to upgrade to another mazda. And the person i selling it to cheaply is my mother, if i can't afford to give her it that is. If they gave so much trouble how come a good bit of taxi drivers use them now? I doubt taxi men will buy cars that " give trouble" as you say they do.

TurboDrive
Riding on 17's

Postby TurboDrive » April 15th, 2008, 5:57 am

jouvert wrote:doh buy them familia it giving real problems and save yourself months of headache. just check the newspapers to see the amout for sale

Ha Ha! Allyuh aint see what date he join? Allyuh aint see he 2nr ride? :lol:

red bwoy
Riding on 16's

Postby red bwoy » April 15th, 2008, 11:56 am

:n00b: :n00b: :out: :out: :out: :out: :out: my $0.02

Advertisement

Return to “MAZDA”