Forums

Help with Mazda 3 A/C

MAZDA People United - it continues here

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Coke_AA
Riding on 13's

Help with Mazda 3 A/C

Postby Coke_AA » April 25th, 2016, 5:22 pm

Hello, my blower stopped working in my 2010 Mazda Axela (roro), checked it by an electrician and an AC guy both said the blower motor needs changing, the part is a problem to source and to change it takes time and experience, do you all know any good, reliable auto AC people who deals with these models Mazda, also persons who give guarantee on there job, preferably in the east or south areas, thanks

medalist
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Help with Mazda 3 A/C

Postby medalist » April 25th, 2016, 6:09 pm

If you have had the electrical part checked already and it rules out the blower motor as bad. If this system is similar to the Mazda BT 50 It is very simple to remove the blower motor. Remove the glove compartment on the passenger side. To the left you will see a circular black box. That is the blower motor. If you look carefully at it it will have 3screws if i'm not mistaken and an electrical connector jack. To remove the motor, simply disconnect the electrical jack and remove the 3screws, the motor will come right off.

Take it to a Used parts place and ask for that(it doesn't have to be for that vehicle in particular it can be a similar one from another vehicle with same electrical connection and sizing),then simply replace it yourself. If you want new motor try southern sales, marud's, and well whoever else has Mazda parts.

Coke_AA
Riding on 13's

Postby Coke_AA » April 28th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Thanks pal, will do!!

morphin
Street 2NR

Postby morphin » August 4th, 2016, 10:43 pm

I think I have a similar problem...what did you eventually do?

Advertisement

Return to “MAZDA”