Tuesday, November 25th, 2014

- It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

d spike
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 pm 
Shifting into 6th

Anybody seen a Granada in need of a new owner? Any condition? :)

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

damieG82
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 pm 
I LUV THIS PLACE

I know of 3 mk2 Granadas here (all sedans)... one is a PAH, white, Ghia X or Injection, and immac... had the licence plate number written down somewhere, will look for it. Next is a burgandy GL or Ghia, PAP6648 if my memory is correct. The last one is a black Ghia, dont recall the plate, but I see it almost everyday... its always parked by the steel/welding shop opposite to kfc diego martin.

d spike
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 pm 
Shifting into 6th

Thanks plenty! Will appreciate any contact info... know of the welding place in DM and the mechanic who works next door there - will check that one :D

damieG82
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm 
I LUV THIS PLACE

sorry man, dont have any contact info. I get the impression that the white one resides somewhere in valsayn... saw it 3 times in that general area... looks to be owned by some affluent indian people and given its condition, i doubt they would sell. The burgandy one belongs to an insurance agent... not sure if he still has it since i left that company back in 2005 and havent seen it since... btw it might be PAK rather than PAP... but i'm 99.9% sure the numbers are 6648... u could pull the certified copies to try to track it down. And u know where the black one is, so fix up

d spike
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:12 pm 
Shifting into 6th

Thanks heaps! May you have many hairy children! I should be able stick out some feelers in the directions you've given. Thanks again! :D

damieG82
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 pm 
I LUV THIS PLACE

:lol: :lol: thanks, i think.... happy hunting

josh.dookie
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

Hunting indeed, these things are hardly seen nemore!