Sunday, October 26th, 2014

- It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

andyken
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:38 pm 
Riding on 13's

Hello all, i have a 08 2.5 turbo ranger 4 x 2. Having some engine trouble ..need a head gasket, head maybe or service pump and injectors, smoke too bad while idling... losing a bit of water. any advice on good mechanic in south to do the work and where to source parts? tanx, info needed ASAP. my ph number is 394 1787 ....

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

rx30
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 pm 
Ricer

Check the Ford Ranger tech thread on the trucks/pickups forum. You should get some help there.

civic minded
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:03 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

call this number - 374-9339

btdsgdfsgh
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 pm 
Riding on 13's

Ronda Leva 1 Novosti ,louboutin pas cher, Russia , said:
Long Leva also said that the soldiers of both countries will drill joint action to crack down on illegal activities at sea ,christian louboutin, including the search for , track and detain vessels were hijacked by terrorists to disarm criminals and release of the hostages to rescue people and extinguish due the bomb explosion on board caused the fire .
( Editor : Liu Feng )
World Wide Web Reporter reports,louboutin, July 1 , according to Itar-Tass news ,abercrombie france, News Team Leader of the Primorsky Territory Border Service of the Russian Federal Security Administration Natalia □ Long Zvonareva ,http://www.mzkjdxqjsxy.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=71372&pid=147457&page=268&extra=page%3D1#pid147457
Genba will be 13 and 14-day visit to the current Chairman of the East Asia Summit in Indonesia, talks with the foreign ministers of Marty and others, called for cooperation to the success of the East Asia Summit., Russia, and South Korean border guards will July 7 in the Sea of ​​Japan to hold joint tactical exercises ,louboutin pas cher,http://www.atlantis-comics.com/johnmay/cpg1414/displayimage.php?pos=-12
Genba will be 13 and 14-day visit to the current Chairman of the East Asia Summit in Indonesia, talks with the foreign ministers of Marty and others, called for cooperation to the success of the East Asia Summit., drills to combat pirates,abercrombie, smugglers and terrorists actions .

Mech Mines
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:29 pm 
Street 2NR

hi good day, i can supply all parts (genuine) and provide labour to rebuilt your engine to spec.
YOu can contact me @ 3614048. This i s a normal problem with the WL-T engine. The rough idle is
caused by a crack in the head which would account for your lost of water. This is my main line of work and currently have all parts in stock.