Thursday, September 18th, 2014

- It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

Trim
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 am 
Street 2NR

hey good morning guys, I am thinking about puchasing a ford focus as a first time car owner. Does anyone have any good constructive advice about the car? do's and don't s ? availability of parts etc..Please feel free to share

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

rikosher
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm 
Street 2NR

a padna hve 1 of dis, d wargon...he hve had it for abt 3 going on 4yrs n he never had any prob wit it, he use to service in d firm ,jus normal maintenance, but other dan dat non major...he tinks its 1 of d safest cars on d market, cus he fliped 5 times on d hiway -drunk n driving, along wit a bad drive frm a woman driver....but ah also feel he do sumting in he car, but he eh go tell we, cus we go pong him...anyways...- and he and his wife came out of it alive and un hurt.... hope this helps.

cqk4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm 
Street 2NR

Are you considering new? Or used?

zoom rader
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:19 am 
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Becareful when dealing with ford, anything goes wrong with the car then you are to blame. Ansa never takes blame for anything.

Khafra
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 am 
3NE 2NR for life

I bought one in 08 and i love it still, haven't had any problem with it that i didnt cause myself, its off warranty now and i order parts off ebay for 1/2 the dealer price and they install it for me.

I dunno about other guys but my service from ANSA has been very good, which is why my gf bought a ford fiesta last year