TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Good Audi mechanic along the East-West corridor

BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Audi, Peugeot, Renault, VW, Rover, Volvo, Porsche, Jaguar etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

evo_mad
Ricer

Good Audi mechanic along the East-West corridor

Postby evo_mad » December 14th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Considering purchasing a used Audi A5, and I'm looking for a reliable mechanic to check it out and run a diagnostic scan on it before I purchase it. Can anyone recommend a reliable mechanic I can take it by? Also, the present owner says that it runs on super gas! Is this possible without causing any damage to the engine?

nissan flix
Street 2NR

Re: Good Audi mechanic along the East-West corridor

Postby nissan flix » January 2nd, 2013, 9:52 pm

Ainsley 7484053

MX3
Street 2NR

Postby MX3 » January 16th, 2013, 1:26 am

euro tune opposite wasa in st jopesh emr

evo_mad
Ricer

Postby evo_mad » March 4th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Euro Tune looks like they always closed. Passed there a couple times and didn't see anyone. Anyway, saw a place on Bournes Rd. and Ranjit Kumar corner with a lot of Euro vehicles outside and decided to take my car there (2010 Audi A5). Just to do a basic service and changed brake pads. The service I got was poor. The guy took 2 days to complete the service, when he said it would have taken just 1 day. I had to keep calling in order to find out if my car was ready. When I went back for my car, he couldn't clear the "service due code" on my car and gave me lots of attitude, telling me "this isn't an easy thing to do." Come on man, just to reset the service due interval?! In addition, my car showed that it had less oil, than when I took it in for the service! The A5 gives the oil level via the MMI display. I just paid the bill and left which was quite hefty ($2800). Think next time I might just take my car into the firm and get it serviced there.

nissan flix
Street 2NR

Postby nissan flix » March 4th, 2013, 9:23 pm

DIDNT LISTEN WHEN I TOLD U TO BY AINSLEY HE HAS EVERYTHING DIAGNOSTIC INCLUDING

Gool
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Gool » March 6th, 2013, 8:07 am

Ainsley 748-4053 :)

fecalspawn
Riding on 13's

Postby fecalspawn » April 21st, 2013, 12:28 pm

evo_mad wrote:Euro Tune looks like they always closed. Passed there a couple times and didn't see anyone. Anyway, saw a place on Bournes Rd. and Ranjit Kumar corner with a lot of Euro vehicles outside and decided to take my car there (2010 Audi A5). Just to do a basic service and changed brake pads. The service I got was poor. The guy took 2 days to complete the service, when he said it would have taken just 1 day. I had to keep calling in order to find out if my car was ready. When I went back for my car, he couldn't clear the "service due code" on my car and gave me lots of attitude, telling me "this isn't an easy thing to do." Come on man, just to reset the service due interval?! In addition, my car showed that it had less oil, than when I took it in for the service! The A5 gives the oil level via the MMI display. I just paid the bill and left which was quite hefty ($2800). Think next time I might just take my car into the firm and get it serviced there.

I know that place... when i told him the gearbox grinding when i switching to third gear he tell me to drive slower :?

EcoTune Trinidad
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby EcoTune Trinidad » April 23rd, 2013, 10:19 am

evo_mad wrote:Euro Tune looks like they always closed. Passed there a couple times and didn't see anyone. Anyway, saw a place on Bournes Rd. and Ranjit Kumar corner with a lot of Euro vehicles outside and decided to take my car there (2010 Audi A5). Just to do a basic service and changed brake pads. The service I got was poor. The guy took 2 days to complete the service, when he said it would have taken just 1 day. I had to keep calling in order to find out if my car was ready. When I went back for my car, he couldn't clear the "service due code" on my car and gave me lots of attitude, telling me "this isn't an easy thing to do." Come on man, just to reset the service due interval?! In addition, my car showed that it had less oil, than when I took it in for the service! The A5 gives the oil level via the MMI display. I just paid the bill and left which was quite hefty ($2800). Think next time I might just take my car into the firm and get it serviced there.

Evo...if you need trouble codes cleared, you can let me know as I am just around the corner.

From the stories I heard about that Bournes rd. guy I am surprised people still take their car there :?

Advertisement

Return to “EURO”