PNM/Dr. Rowley cut CEPEP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

PNM/Dr. Rowley cut CEPEP

Postby desifemlove » August 16th, 2016, 10:09 am

Statement by Dr. Moonilal

I strongly condemn the planned move to arbitrarily dismiss contractors and almost 12,000 workers of The CEPEP Company Limited.

The publicly-advertised plan would displace several contractors who have invested in equipment and are the employers of thousands of dedicated working class citizens.

This harsh and oppressive measure is taking place on the eve of the start of the school year, when parents are required to spend significant sums on their children’s future.

The dismissals of contractors and workers are further severe elements of the dismantling of key aspects of the operations of the State-run environmental company.

The People’s Partnership Administration had carefully developed, nurtured and expanded the remit of The CEPEP Company Limited, to make it an all-embracing organisation involved in extensive and continuous environmental protection and improvement. The company’s sphere of activities extended to marine and non-traditional environmental functions.

Indeed, as the line Minister for CEPEP, I was particularly pleased with the role and performance of the organisation, its contractors and dedicated employees.
The move to summarily sack contractors and workers paves the way for the installation of more friends, relatives and political associates of the PNM government, in a manner similar to what is taking place across the State sector.

This adds to the destabilisation that is already evident through the loss of jobs, increased taxes and reduction in funding of essential programmes, such as GATE, and other stringent and repressive measures.
I call on the government to reconsider its ill-advised plan for CEPEP, and to safeguard and sustain contractors and the thousands of employees.

Dr. Roodal Moonilal

Member of Parliament for Oropouche East,

Former Minister of Housing and Urban Development.

OK. so in the UNC government there was never any nepotism or helping friends and family? i didn't even take his words seriously, just for the laughs....

people like De Dragon, Zoom and them will say i anti-UNC, no, i don't care either way. it hypocritical, comical sheit like this that is a laugh.

Miguel000
3NE 2NR for life

Re: PNM/Dr. Rowley cut CEPEP

Postby Miguel000 » August 16th, 2016, 10:13 am

Highly unlikely CEPEP will be cut though :? :

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 16th, 2016, 11:26 am

Moonilal's statements are rubbish tho. They are breaking the dependency syndrome and creating opportunities for new people to be trained/benefit from this programme. It was never intended to be permanent employment AFAIK.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 16th, 2016, 11:46 am

desifemlove wrote:Statement by Dr. Moonilal

I strongly condemn the planned move to arbitrarily dismiss contractors and almost 12,000 workers of The CEPEP Company Limited.

The publicly-advertised plan would displace several contractors who have invested in equipment and are the employers of thousands of dedicated working class citizens.

This harsh and oppressive measure is taking place on the eve of the start of the school year, when parents are required to spend significant sums on their children’s future.

The dismissals of contractors and workers are further severe elements of the dismantling of key aspects of the operations of the State-run environmental company.

The People’s Partnership Administration had carefully developed, nurtured and expanded the remit of The CEPEP Company Limited, to make it an all-embracing organisation involved in extensive and continuous environmental protection and improvement. The company’s sphere of activities extended to marine and non-traditional environmental functions.

Indeed, as the line Minister for CEPEP, I was particularly pleased with the role and performance of the organisation, its contractors and dedicated employees.
The move to summarily sack contractors and workers paves the way for the installation of more friends, relatives and political associates of the PNM government, in a manner similar to what is taking place across the State sector.

This adds to the destabilisation that is already evident through the loss of jobs, increased taxes and reduction in funding of essential programmes, such as GATE, and other stringent and repressive measures.
I call on the government to reconsider its ill-advised plan for CEPEP, and to safeguard and sustain contractors and the thousands of employees.

Dr. Roodal Moonilal

Member of Parliament for Oropouche East,

Former Minister of Housing and Urban Development.

OK. so in the UNC government there was never any nepotism or helping friends and family? i didn't even take his words seriously, just for the laughs....

people like De Dragon, Zoom and them will say i anti-UNC, no, i don't care either way. it hypocritical, comical sheit like this that is a laugh.

Not really, like most of your cacaholish thoughts, it is more anti-sense, anti-grammar, and anti-spelling. Obviously, Moonilal playing the politics card, but to throw 12,000 people on the breadline (if true) is craziness without a detailed explanation of why. I await a response from Mitchell, Robinson-Regis on this before further comment.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 16th, 2016, 11:54 am

If CEPEP is cut it came ten years too late.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 16th, 2016, 12:03 pm

He needs to heed his own words and hush his stink mouth.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » August 16th, 2016, 3:39 pm

K74T wrote:He needs to heed his own words and hush his stink mouth.

This.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 16th, 2016, 3:42 pm

If that really happens...more people gona get robbed, carjacked etc etc

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 16th, 2016, 5:16 pm

price of bodi unaffected

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » August 16th, 2016, 7:00 pm

PNM did a one-shot better than Caroni................ only 9000 went in dat one...........

shottaz
Street 2NR

Postby shottaz » August 16th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Too much fren an famalee thing with this cepep thing....fire all dem contractors...and keep the workers employed under a revised system.gaspi have sum millionaire cepep contractors lickin rambachan butt crack...

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » August 17th, 2016, 5:56 am

Where did he blame thd the prime minister though?

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: PNM/Dr. Rowley cut CEPEP

Postby bluesclues » August 17th, 2016, 9:37 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:If that really happens...more people gona get robbed, carjacked etc etc

At least you say it.

But i would add... u dont think pnm know that? So cutting cepep coould be cnsidered a conscious effort t aid in destabilizing trinidad.

Dr. this and Dr. that.. and not a solution. Talk bout flyover to reduce traffic, build gas station. say they have a plan, have no plan.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: RE: Re: PNM/Dr. Rowley cut CEPEP

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 17th, 2016, 10:10 am

bluesclues wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:If that really happens...more people gona get robbed, carjacked etc etc

At least you say it.

But i would add... u dont think pnm know that? So cutting cepep coould be cnsidered a conscious effort t aid in destabilizing trinidad.

Dr. this and Dr. that.. and not a solution. Talk bout flyover to reduce traffic, build gas station. say they have a plan, have no plan.

I say it as I see it
..it is what it is..

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » August 17th, 2016, 10:25 am

:lol: careful when bluesclues agreeing with you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 17th, 2016, 10:34 am

Mercenary wrote:price of bodi unaffected

is about 8 weeks now i think they havent gotten paid... so with school books, uniform and traveling fares on the increase, not much will be left over for bodi.. bodi will be affected.

most people in cepep cant really afford to be out of it, so things will change in society. and given how the pnm grew a couple generations of dependencies, it will not change for the better.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”