Forums

The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

The | Apple Inc. | Thread

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 17th, 2012, 9:23 pm

Anyone who thinks their iPhone is a bit slow a times, check out fake clock up.

Anyone know of an app or tweak that can allow data compression similar of a blackberry that'd allow edge to be a bit more..bearable?

Parvin
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: The | Apple Inc. | Thread

Postby Parvin » April 17th, 2012, 9:30 pm

^^^

Tried Opera browser ?

xvirus
Street 2NR

Postby xvirus » April 18th, 2012, 9:10 am

shaq090 wrote:
xvirus wrote:
shaq090 wrote:gevey sim saying no service

If Carrier Option(under homescreen-settings) is missing follow the procedures as:(Turn off your iphone and insert your Simcard and Gevey Sim together.).
Turn you 4s on
If carrier option is still there, try switching airplane off and on if it didn't work then tap on carrier option and let the carriers be loaded(searching will be seen on screen).Then select the corresponding carrier (TSTT/374 130) you are using from the list.

im being fowarded to the activation page..... nd trying ur method but not being able to come out..... btw its locked to bmobile

well then try this
1-turn off notification.
2-turn on 3g in setting-->network-->enable 3g,and data roaming.
3-turn off location services.

after that do gevey steps,and u shud see ur network signal bar.

shaq090
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby shaq090 » April 18th, 2012, 9:25 am

xvirus wrote:
shaq090 wrote:
xvirus wrote:
shaq090 wrote:gevey sim saying no service

If Carrier Option(under homescreen-settings) is missing follow the procedures as:(Turn off your iphone and insert your Simcard and Gevey Sim together.).
Turn you 4s on
If carrier option is still there, try switching airplane off and on if it didn't work then tap on carrier option and let the carriers be loaded(searching will be seen on screen).Then select the corresponding carrier (TSTT/374 130) you are using from the list.

im being fowarded to the activation page..... nd trying ur method but not being able to come out..... btw its locked to bmobile

well then try this
1-turn off notification.
2-turn on 3g in setting-->network-->enable 3g,and data roaming.
3-turn off location services.

after that do gevey steps,and u shud see ur network signal bar.

3g setting not there

Prototype-Tuner
Sweet on this forum

Postby Prototype-Tuner » April 18th, 2012, 9:27 am

Need the fido or at&t sim asap

Need to get activated

xvirus
Street 2NR

Postby xvirus » April 18th, 2012, 9:44 am

ok peeps if yall don't know what carrier ya iphone(all models) is locked to,pm me and i'll give ya all information about ya iphone (Including date it was bought and warranty) all i need is the IMEI 15 digit code that is in settings>general>about.
(please note that this will take a maximum of 3-4 days as it's for free)
Last edited by xvirus on April 18th, 2012, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 10:29 am

Parvin wrote:^^^

Tried Opera browser ?

Yep, always use that on edge but I mean in terms of apps and stuff..fb app is PAINFULLY slow. Even on wifi at times IMO :/

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 10:33 am

M_2NR wrote:
Jonathan_337 wrote:
M_2NR wrote:
Jonathan_337 wrote:
mojosodope wrote:As per Apple's list of authorised carriers bmobile is supposed to unlock iPhones

Can you explain the process of this please? For bmobile that is

Theoretically, you will need to call in or visit them.
As usual bmobile will hit you a run around so expect that.
tell them you saw it here:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1937

When i spoke to them a while ago as in when the 4 launched, they said they have no idea what i spoke of. Then again that Supervisor told me the sim is a special sim and regular bmobile sims won't work.... :lol: oh yes i need to find back those recordings... LOL

Thanks, I just called and as was expected..."um well I doh kno anyting bout dis. Where yuh read that? Go into a bmobile store let dem assist you." steups. These people :/ I guess I'll go and find out.

Best of luck buddy see if you can speak to someone of a high position.... not just one of those swell headed CSR's and they will want to play a round of angry birds. This is apparently normal. Last time i had to deal with them i switched to digicel :lol:
Don't forget to drop by and let us know what happened eh

Thanks man. I'm not getting the time recently to do it but I'm now thinking that a slight problem may be that this phone was bought off a violated bmobile contract LOL. I bought it new and it came from bmobile, but how it came from bmobile is what I don't know. I never tried a Digi sim to see if it was unlocked though cuz I have a friend who has an iPad that's supposed to be locked to AT&T yet it's unlocked. Same happened to me with a BB bought from bmobile. I think I'll try that before anything. But is there any other way of knowing if it's unlocked? Don't wanna go cutting up my Digi sim -.-

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 10:34 am

http://**WAREZ**ce/

^ that is awesome

Anyone know how to remove that annoying red bar during Skype calls?
Last edited by Jonathan_337 on April 18th, 2012, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 2:44 pm

Anyone have the white 4/4S with the blue/white commuter case on it ? Can anyone comment on thickness and how the blue/white combo matches with the phone?

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » April 18th, 2012, 3:13 pm

Case is crap
I hate all the otterbox iPhone cases

xvirus
Street 2NR

Postby xvirus » April 18th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:Case is crap

:roll:

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 5:55 pm

xvirus wrote:

Lol FIRST time I've heard that. I've only heard complaints about bulk. I bought a cheap case but it's starting to look old...in the market for something protective but..kinda wanna show off the phone too. I know it's sorta impossible -.- considering a bumper too but I think I'd be too scared it fell lol

mojosodope
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mojosodope » April 18th, 2012, 6:40 pm

^ if you're willing to spend the money check out element case

And just a word of advise, buy directly from their site.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » April 18th, 2012, 7:18 pm

Jonathan_337 wrote:
xvirus wrote:

Lol FIRST time I've heard that. I've only heard complaints about bulk. I bought a cheap case but it's starting to look old...in the market for something protective but..kinda wanna show off the phone too. I know it's sorta impossible -.- considering a bumper too but I think I'd be too scared it fell lol

notice i said for iphone are crap and i make my statement based on owning the models available for an iphone

the one in question:

if you're one who keep your phone in your jeans pockets, the otterbox cases use a very soft rubber on the outside of these cases, which become dislodged when putting in your pocket and removing from.

i got fed up of both cases after a week's use....if anyone want them, $100 each lol

personally i invested in the lifeproof case and don't regret it at all......

notice the difference in the otterbox case for a blackberry, if they made one of similar material for an iphone, it would be a better seller.....

i've owned spec cases, body glove cases, you name it for the iphone but none compare to the durability of the lifeproof

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 7:45 pm

Okay you really pushed me towards the life proof case..I know they're REALLY expensive though..how much you paid for yours? And it's supposed to be waterproof right?

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » April 18th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Superstar2704
Ricer

Postby Superstar2704 » April 18th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Can the VGA adapter for Ipad work on the ipod touch??

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:US$80 + tax

http://www.youtube.com/embed/x9imY42aiYc

WOW..That video is AMAZING....I will eventually invest in that..I can't afford it atm though :( Check your PM..

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » April 18th, 2012, 8:54 pm

The lifeproof case is the best case on the market, however you can only use your original iPhone cable and since I use my pioneer cable to view videos this case for me is a no no :(

I use this case ION 4 Element Case

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005XF26U4?ie=UTF8&ref=aw_bottom_links&force-full-site=1

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 18th, 2012, 9:16 pm

src1983 wrote:The lifeproof case is the best case on the market, however you can only use your original iPhone cable and since I use my pioneer cable to view videos this case for me is a no no :(

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005XF26U4?ie=UTF8&ref=aw_bottom_links&force-full-site=1

^ That's sexy.. love this one too --> http://www.elementcase.com/Vapor-R8-Pro ... 8-xxfu.htm

But I really don't have that much to spend on a case which is killing me cuz the phone's so damn sexy and I don't want an ugly case, but don't want anything happening to the phone too.

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » April 19th, 2012, 10:52 am

Got that same case aaron posted... its in box still i tried it on. HATED it. it doesnt look so bad but i hate bulk. I bought it in case i needed to go outdoors. The silicone is :sick: stretches all over. The blue and white looks ok.

Jonathan_337 wrote:Thanks man. I'm not getting the time recently to do it but I'm now thinking that a slight problem may be that this phone was bought off a violated bmobile contract LOL. I bought it new and it came from bmobile, but how it came from bmobile is what I don't know. I never tried a Digi sim to see if it was unlocked though cuz I have a friend who has an iPad that's supposed to be locked to AT&T yet it's unlocked. Same happened to me with a BB bought from bmobile. I think I'll try that before anything. But is there any other way of knowing if it's unlocked? Don't wanna go cutting up my Digi sim -.-

all ipads come unlocked that is why. that is why they flash the "ipad" baseband to the 3GS.
Just buy one and test lol. doubt it unlocked tho...unlocks come from apple and once the phone activated with bmobile already, chances are they have to request an unlock from apple for u

xvirus
Street 2NR

Postby xvirus » April 19th, 2012, 11:05 am

Jonathan_337 wrote:
src1983 wrote:The lifeproof case is the best case on the market, however you can only use your original iPhone cable and since I use my pioneer cable to view videos this case for me is a no no :(

^ That's sexy.. love this one too --> http://www.elementcase.com/Vapor-R8-Pro ... 8-xxfu.htm

But I really don't have that much to spend on a case which is killing me cuz the phone's so damn sexy and I don't want an ugly case, but don't want anything happening to the phone too.

ways dan you realll "vain" with ya iphone jed :lol: ya say it sexy we :lol:

GTcruzer
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby GTcruzer » April 19th, 2012, 11:18 am

xvirus wrote:ways dan you realll "vain" with ya iphone jed :lol: ya say it sexy we :lol:

wham too you dred?! the phone IS sexy! I never understand why people watch me weird because i say that.
It's the same when i watch cars & say that is sexy (no local ones, apart from mine :fist: :drinking: )

Anyway, supposed to be collecting my lifeproof case today. Can't wait!! :D :D

205nissan
Ricer

Postby 205nissan » April 19th, 2012, 12:35 pm

alright folks, i got a jailbroken iPhone (1st gen 2g) for a real good price here's the sheit that i did, i took and hooked it up to itunes cause i was getting an error with cydia. anyway instead of reinstalling the 3.1.3 i accidentally updated it and now it's locked (emergency slide)
i could still receive calls from that screen and make calls but it's still locked, i tried jail breaking it again and none of the other firmwares work either. looked over the whole net and couldn't get a solution, tried blackra1n, redsn0w, Quickpwn, Pwnage and nothing works.........HELP!!!

mojosodope
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mojosodope » April 19th, 2012, 12:46 pm

Anybody experiencing a weird flickering issue with the new apple tv running at 60Hz 1080p?

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby slickrick777 » April 19th, 2012, 1:24 pm

them otterbox case for iphone does hide d beauty of the phone...too bulky...d ion 4 element case i would go with d ion 4 element case...

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » April 19th, 2012, 4:12 pm

i like incipio the most

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 19th, 2012, 4:43 pm

casper wrote:i like incipio the most

X2

Incipio cases are my fav.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 20th, 2012, 2:25 am

my iPhones unlocked yesterday.........finally

didn't want to do any back-up then restore from back up in iTunes as the email requested.
I just ran redsn0w to de-avtivate an iTunes did the rest from there an now in settings it says Carrier is Bmobile 11.1.

welcome to bmobile .... :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”