TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

who get catch in the roadblock this evening?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

who get catch in the roadblock this evening?

Postby X_Factor » January 23rd, 2009, 6:55 pm

that was the worst traffic ever!!...both south and north bound had road blocks....luckily they was too busy with the driver infront me they didnt notice my double 5% tint..lol

nismo_crossbreed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_crossbreed » January 23rd, 2009, 6:57 pm

:ban:

Dragist
punchin NOS

Re: who get catch in the roadblock this evening?

Postby Dragist » January 23rd, 2009, 7:03 pm

X_Factor wrote:that was the worst traffic ever!!...both south and north bound had road blocks....luckily they was too busy with the driver infront me they didnt notice my double 5% tint..lol

Did you think before you typed that ?

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » January 23rd, 2009, 7:07 pm

^^ i tried!

nismo_crossbreed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_crossbreed » January 23rd, 2009, 7:13 pm

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » January 23rd, 2009, 7:15 pm

i think i could rant now since the whistle about the roadblock has been blown.

forcing thousands upon thousands of cars and commuters to spend 1-2 extra hours in traffic just to catch a few morons with illegal tint does not make sense.

technically thousands of hours of productivity would be wasted by those stuck in traffic.

stress levels rise, meetings missed, spouses/children picked up late, gas being wasted, stressing the radiator etc etc

is it worth it having the rest of the population suffer after a long day of work just to catch these idiots? surely there must be another way to catch these persons without having everyone endure pointless traffic.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » January 23rd, 2009, 7:18 pm

the south bound road block was worst...that traffic was backed up till almost freeport...and the police were located about 2mins from sando fly over

nismo_crossbreed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_crossbreed » January 23rd, 2009, 7:19 pm

so u rather the police sit in they office n do sheit all day?
what if they deterred some criminals today jus by being out? what if they found illegal guns n amu n drugs? fuggin morons yes ..
i doh understand allyuh fuggin ppl nuh. they doin a lil something n allyuh disagree wid it. when they eh do nun allyuh disagree wid dat too.

Dragist
punchin NOS

Postby Dragist » January 23rd, 2009, 7:20 pm

teems1 wrote:i think i could rant now since the whistle about the roadblock has been blown.

forcing thousands upon thousands of cars and commuters to spend 1-2 extra hours in traffic just to catch a few morons with illegal tint does not make sense.

technically thousands of hours of productivity would be wasted by those stuck in traffic.

stress levels rise, meetings missed, spouses/children picked up late, gas being wasted, stressing the radiator etc etc

is it worth it having the rest of the population suffer after a long day of work just to catch these idiots? surely there must be another way to catch these persons without having everyone endure pointless traffic.
+

I Give up :evil:

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » January 23rd, 2009, 7:26 pm

well as i hav no probs with the roadblock and stuff associated with it...it did cause me to reach 2hrs late to my destination with had serious consequences!!!
and thats my rant

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » January 23rd, 2009, 7:28 pm

nismo_crossbreed wrote:so u rather the police sit in they office n do sheit all day?
what if they deterred some criminals today jus by being out? what if they found illegal guns n amu n drugs? fuggin morons yes ..
i doh understand allyuh fuggin ppl nuh. they doin a lil something n allyuh disagree wid it. when they eh do nun allyuh disagree wid dat too.

so your final analysis is that its better for the rest of the country to endure traffic in the HOPE that a gun/ammo or some drugs are found.

how about the police 'do something' by properly investigating the illegal drug/arms scene and busting the same perp in the act, instead of having to rely on the CHANCE that the perp would be in traffic that day.

nismo_crossbreed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_crossbreed » January 23rd, 2009, 7:31 pm

so your final analysis is that its better for the rest of the country to endure traffic in the HOPE that a gun/ammo or some drugs are found.

yes :x

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 23rd, 2009, 7:35 pm

the port security man was on the news saying that they are not working any differently or on go slow, they are just doing 100% security checks AND maybe if the security guards get their allowances to clean dirty uniforms etc they might be able to do their job better..........

flvrufdwk
Street 2NR

Postby flvrufdwk » January 23rd, 2009, 7:37 pm

you keep thinking is the whole police service doing that one road block on the highway. the fact is there are many different sections of the police and those guys were just doing their part. other officers may be doing other forms of law enforcement. people just need to be patient and see if this sustained effort can help reduce crime in our beloved country.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » January 23rd, 2009, 7:38 pm

^^ aye the hickery wood chunks worked sweet to smoke the lamb and chicken
thanx!! and the thermometer tip u gave was excellent!!

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » January 23rd, 2009, 11:45 pm

pugboy wrote:the port security man was on the news saying that they are not working any differently or on go slow, they are just doing 100% security checks AND maybe if the security guards get their allowances to clean dirty uniforms etc they might be able to do their job better..........

so wait what they was doing all the time before when people containers does jes disappear........................-100%???

slick
3NE 2NR for life

Postby slick » January 24th, 2009, 2:45 am

pioneer wrote:
Soundwave wrote:
pioneer wrote:2ha i pass de one on de southbound then i meet up traffic by freeport heading north...make out de scene...cut tru freeport n turn off by munroe road :lol: :shock: :lol:

you're a criminalz, avoiding our blockz...

de "cargo" reached safely

phew! thank the turbo 8-)

noobie
Street 2NR

Postby noobie » January 24th, 2009, 8:54 am

teems1 wrote:forcing thousands upon thousands of cars and commuters to spend 1-2 extra hours in traffic just to catch a few morons with illegal tint does not make sense.

No it isn't worth it, and I don't know what law is being broken by telling someone that there is a roadblock either. If someone calls you on the phone to let you know that are they breaking a law?

It's ridiculous to do this, and if anyone ever did a study on the actual financial cost vs benefit of exercises such as these (looking for tint? I mean really? ) they would find that they cost far, far more than they help anything.

But, we are in a banana republic, and the electorate simply isn't mature or sophisticated enough to matter.

bushwakka
punchin NOS

Postby bushwakka » January 24th, 2009, 9:04 am

thank god yes....i got the word early from a padna....was goin jennys lime an i pass on de ole road...traffic was flowin rel free for a fri

silver racer
3NE 2NR for life

Postby silver racer » January 24th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Ppl time is money!!! so any heads up on road blocks is much welcomed..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”