Forums

fb now.. wtf

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Vinesh
3NE 2NR for life

fb now.. wtf

Postby Vinesh » January 31st, 2009, 8:35 am

some bored kant dono how to use privacy settings on fb so he decide to make ah "email"..
PLEASE FWD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES IN TRINIDAD EVEN THOSE WHOM ARE LIVING ABROAD SO THAT THEY TOO CAN FWD TO ANOTHER TRINIDADIAN.....THIS CAN SAVE A LIFE.

This is serious people. I have friends in the special police force=2 0who advised me to disable my younger cousins/nieces facebook accounts. Reason why? Apparently the human traffickers are browsing facebook accounts for potential targets! From what i what i understood he made his daughters disable there accounts as well as other family members. He also informed me that the human traffickers were browsing healthy young girls from ages 10 to 24 for..
1. Forced into prostitution
2. If you were healthy enough they would kill you for your organs.
3. Human Trafficing

Lets see how long this stays quiet. It is real mess that they are operating in Trinidad. Notice the amount kidnappings for ransom reduced or totally gone? but more 'missing persons' are reported now? hmmm...

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » January 31st, 2009, 8:36 am

The EMAIL clan will stop at nothing...NOTHING :x

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rainman » January 31st, 2009, 8:44 am

nah is true, i am on facebook all the time surfing for poontang.

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » January 31st, 2009, 8:49 am

RASC, you spell it wrong,it should be:

Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd-I just get this email...It have all the details on the CLICO Bacchanal-How,What, Who, When and Why!
Trust me it Real-Call Inchan!

:lol: :lol:

honda4life

Postby honda4life » January 31st, 2009, 4:25 pm

jeez....RASC send de email babe..i waiting to forward it to everybody :| :|

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » February 4th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Yea Tuners jus got this

Subject: please take heed

Please pass this message on to your friends,family,collegues etc. It is better for it to be brought to their knowledge rather than not knowing at all.

I've heard from sources that around 3 pm in the evening, Around the San Fernando and Gulf view area, there is a man passing around in a SILVER vehicle. This man passes in a fully tinted vehicle and takes random pictures of girls. He was seen by a few people, and when the vehicle number was reported to the police, the number showed up as NOT REGISTERED. This is very serious.

We are all aware of the HUMAN TRAFFICKING that is being carried out in Trinidad. So please, I plead to you, please be careful. ALWAYS walk in groups and always be alert if walking by yourself. This man could be perhaps taking photos of girls, to choose for trafficking. Just please be careful and alert everyone about this

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » February 4th, 2009, 2:34 pm

Rooki3 wrote:Yea Tuners jus got this

Subject: please take heed

Please pass this message on to your friends,family,collegues etc. It is better for it to be brought to their knowledge rather than not knowing at all.

I've heard from sources that around 3 pm in the evening, Around the San Fernando and Gulf view area, there is a man passing around in a SILVER vehicle. This man passes in a fully tinted vehicle and takes random pictures of girls. He was seen by a few people, and when the vehicle number was reported to the police, the number showed up as NOT REGISTERED. This is very serious.

We are all aware of the HUMAN TRAFFICKING that is being carried out in Trinidad. So please, I plead to you, please be careful. ALWAYS walk in groups and always be alert if walking by yourself. This man could be perhaps taking photos of girls, to choose for trafficking. Just please be careful and alert everyone about this

So I now get meh nikon and I trying to do a lil bird watching. what allyuh sceenseing with me 4?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”