Forums

Hit & Run: Black NZE 07 Corolla PCC 2618.. Look out for

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Hit & Run: Black NZE 07 Corolla PCC 2618.. Look out for

Postby Cjruckus » February 23rd, 2009, 11:31 pm

A black NZE Corolla with the Plates PCC 2618 knocked down a woman on the Ave tonight near Carlos and Aripita Ave... in front of dominoes to be more exact.

The lady who was driving the corolla was heading west and head down the wrong direction on Rosolino Street, then proceeded to head east on Wrigtson road.

Please be on the look out for this vechile, if anyone has any information on the wereabouts of the th Corolla please feel free to send a PM, or call the Woodbrook Police Station @ 628 9171 and ask for WPC Homer.

I commend the Police service for their speedy response and Officer Homer has been a great help to this point. However anyone who has any information on the car/owner would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, it was a woman driver.

Oleander
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Oleander » February 23rd, 2009, 11:39 pm

Damn woman driver driving with her brain turned off :evil:

buzz
Riding on 17's

Postby buzz » February 24th, 2009, 12:27 am

status of the pedestrian?

theblitz
Trinituner Peong

Postby theblitz » February 24th, 2009, 12:58 am

status of the pedestrian?

x2?

QG
punchin NOS

Postby QG » February 24th, 2009, 12:59 am

Oleander wrote:Damn woman driver driving with her brain turned off :evil:

Oh Ghad!

And ppl say women are smart :roll: .

theblitz
Trinituner Peong

Postby theblitz » February 24th, 2009, 1:22 am

QG wrote:
Oleander wrote:Damn woman driver driving with her brain turned off :evil:

Oh Ghad!

And ppl say women are smart :roll: .

who are these ppl? they lie to you :P

0awg

Postby 0awg » February 24th, 2009, 2:08 am

this car is a wagon?

check pm.

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » February 24th, 2009, 9:26 am

pull a certified copy.....but then i guess the police have already done that

mafia generation
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mafia generation » February 24th, 2009, 9:40 am

"resists urge to bash woman drivers"

d lady ok dred!?! :| :| :|

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » February 24th, 2009, 9:58 am

The lady who got hit is fine. Just some small bruises from the fall, but no serious damage.

Still out of common curiosity.. if you hit someone, at least pull over and see if they are ok.

Damien
punchin NOS

Postby Damien » February 24th, 2009, 10:02 am

carnival again

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » February 24th, 2009, 10:16 am

facking nze drivers again :x

Damien
punchin NOS

Postby Damien » February 24th, 2009, 10:18 am

reiXmann,When she hear you bulling first she make ah fast getaway :lol:

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » February 24th, 2009, 10:21 am

Damien wrote:reiXmann,When she hear you bulling first she make ah fast getaway :lol:

no boy, she was rushing to reiXmann house. The iron had she bazzoddee

.:PROZAC:..
punchin NOS

Postby .:PROZAC:.. » February 24th, 2009, 10:22 am

Still out of common curiosity..

courtesy, but I get you. the instinct would be to panic, thought of jail etc and you flee. You need good moral character to put aside your consequences and attend to the hurt.

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » February 24th, 2009, 10:30 am

Cjruckus wrote:
Damien wrote:reiXmann,When she hear you bulling first she make ah fast getaway :lol:

no boy, she was rushing to reiXmann house. The iron had she bazzoddee

8-)

:lol:

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » February 24th, 2009, 10:36 am

Cjruckus wrote:The lady who got hit is fine. Just some small bruises from the fall, but no serious damage.

Still out of common curiosity.. if you hit someone, at least pull over and see if they are ok.

good to hear.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » February 24th, 2009, 10:37 am

sorry to hear about the incident but i hope your lady friend is alright..

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:38 am

You sure the woman who get knock down, wasnt approaching the driver of the corolla aggressively? Maybe in a bid to rob or kidnap her.

If i was the woman, I would be in fear for my life, and bounce her down in self defence.

And on seeing the woman's friends nearby,who may also be in on the kidnap plan, speed off for my safety.

Its the times we live in.

Poor corolla driver had to dent up she car :(

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:39 am

You sure the woman who get knock down, wasnt approaching the driver of the corolla aggressively? Maybe in a bid to rob or kidnap her.

If i was the woman, I would be in fear for my life, and bounce her down in self defence.

And on seeing the woman's friends nearby,who may also be in on the kidnap plan, speed off for my safety.

WPC Homer? Homer Simpson? Another plan by the would be kidnappers to get the intended kidnap victim to call them so they could complete their evil plan.

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:40 am

WPC Homer? Homer Simpson? Another plan by the would be kidnappers to get the intended kidnap victim to call them so they could complete their evil plan.

N_A_K

N_A_K

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:41 am

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:41 am

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:42 am

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:43 am

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:45 am

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:45 am

N_A_K

Postby N_A_K » February 24th, 2009, 10:46 am

WPC Homer? Homer Simpson?What kind of alias is that? Another plan by the would be kidnappers to get the intended kidnap victim to call them so they could complete their evil plan.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”