lol @ "unleash Torres''

:lol:

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: **The Official ChelseaFC Thread**

Postby Trini Hookah » April 21st, 2012, 1:04 am

gt4tified wrote:
Mark! wrote:
X_Factor wrote:congrats chelsea, u all did what manU couldnt do twice!

yup there it is.. know u bishes would have been thinking of us again

cant hate a groupie

Y de fack yuh didn’t go post that sheit in the FCB ched? X-Factor like a horn chile rite now...he posting more on our ched than in his own. Can’t hate a groupie you say to him? Takes one to know one I say to you. 0X

:roll: :roll:

More or a d*ck rider, I'd say Mark!

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

**The Official ChelseaFC Thread**

Postby rfari » April 21st, 2012, 3:35 am

De f*q. Ah man say 'release the torres' yes.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 21st, 2012, 9:42 am

Torres > messy actually

Anyhow if you phags hope to be in CL 2013...you better be winnin it this year

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » April 21st, 2012, 9:58 am

pioneer wrote:Torres > messy actually

Awww...... jelly much?

Like I was out by d doubles man @ half time this mornin, 2012 kit on, and ah man say he does support arsenal and barca....I tell him he is not a supporter but a fan of the game. He say no he supporting those 2 teams in the respective leagues. I told him I guess that is what does happen when yuh supporting sheit sides that could only play in one league....kinda like man utd. come to think of it.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

**The Official ChelseaFC Thread**

Postby rfari » April 21st, 2012, 10:22 am

I can't do the support 2 - team thing

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » April 21st, 2012, 10:29 am

Real United riders in here oui :roll:

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 21st, 2012, 10:30 am

gt4tified wrote:
pioneer wrote:Torres > messy actually

Awww...... jelly much?

Like I was out by d doubles man @ half time this mornin, 2012 kit on, and ah man say he does support arsenal and barca....I tell him he is not a supporter but a fan of the game. He say no he supporting those 2 teams in the respective leagues. I told him I guess that is what does happen when yuh supporting sheit sides that could only play in one league....kinda like man utd. come to think of it.

This coming from a chelsea fan?

Damn

dan80
Riding on 17's

Postby dan80 » April 21st, 2012, 10:57 am

gt4tified wrote:With Drogba being rested for our Premiership encounter with Arsenal later today, who knows what may come. At least if he’s not ready for nou camp we finally have an opportunity to unleash Torres on dem spanish midgets!
Drogba injured, not rested...Torres for it :lol:

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 21st, 2012, 11:01 am

Chelsea had the edge on chances, however arsenal had the more clear cut chances....given the situation id say yall are lucky to escape from there with a point.

Mr Midas
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Mr Midas » April 21st, 2012, 10:59 pm

gt4tified wrote:With Drogba being rested for our Premiership encounter with Arsenal later today, who knows what may come. At least if he’s not ready for nou camp we finally have an opportunity to unleash Torres on dem spanish midgets!

drogba has a knee injury, hence his absence today and he is doubtful for tuesday. torres didnt look like he had the mentality to win today, and greedy ass sturridge hate to pass the forkin ball so i dont know what will happen with the front 3 come tuesday.

as for today, i agree with sharkman. while i dont think we played poorly, we were lucky not to lose the game.

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » April 21st, 2012, 11:22 pm

nail on head dey ramps

sharkman121 wrote:lol @ "unleash Torres''

ehh is 4 goals d man hav alrdy hoss, wham to u?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 22nd, 2012, 1:31 am

Mark! wrote:nail on head dey ramps

Yeah and in some quarters that mek 'im bettah dan men wit' ten times dat amount! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » April 23rd, 2012, 2:52 pm

Mr Midas wrote:

drogba has a knee injury, hence his absence today and he is doubtful for tuesday. torres didnt look like he had the mentality to win today, and greedy ass sturridge hate to pass the forkin ball so i dont know what will happen with the front 3 come tuesday.

as for today, i agree with sharkman. while i dont think we played poorly, we were lucky not to lose the game.

I know he is injured....and the context in which I wroted 'rested' meant just that......I from the old skool so excuse mih if I still use words like sidelined or benched eh! Lol

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 23rd, 2012, 3:04 pm

damn i definitely out of place to say that, ill put my head on the line and say i think he'll get the golden boot this season. 8-)

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » April 23rd, 2012, 11:03 pm

sharkman121 wrote:

damn i definitely out of place to say that, ill put my head on the line and say i think he'll get the golden boot this season. 8-)

D00d, please, please go waste the server space elsewhere demonstrating your stupidity. We already know exactly how dotish you are. Didn’t you get the bbm? sarcasm is like so 90’s now.

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 23rd, 2012, 11:36 pm

breds, you cant be serious... you on an "ole talk forum" on an internet site and getting vex cuz a lil fcuk up passing?? i wont even waste my time and get vex with yr assanine comment. Im a DIE HARD football fan for years yet ive never trolled any of these forums.

Besides that, im a Liverpool fan, yes liverpool...that means i accustomed gettin fcuked up bout my side all how yet i take it like a champ and a good sport, yet you come to tell me off all people about demonstating my stupidity and knowing how dotish i am??

Did someone shove a hockey stick up yr ass?? why the fcuk would you even take offense to me saying Torres for Golden boot award. Some of yr own fellow chelsea supporters would be saying what a cnut youre being right now, check all of my posts in this thread and see what theyre about, see that ive been backing chelsea to win against barca. Before i start to rant about the stupidity of yr last post i suggest you check yuhself and know the ppl you talking to first before jumping out yuhself like an ediatt nex time :arrow:

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 23rd, 2012, 11:53 pm

Come on fellas the entire world is backin ya'll to flush dem.

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » April 24th, 2012, 4:28 am

sharkman121 wrote:breds, you cant be serious... you on an "ole talk forum" on an internet site and getting vex cuz a lil fcuk up passing?? i wont even waste my time and get vex with yr assanine comment. Im a DIE HARD football fan for years yet ive never trolled any of these forums.

Besides that, im a Liverpool fan, yes liverpool...that means i accustomed gettin fcuked up bout my side all how yet i take it like a champ and a good sport, yet you come to tell me off all people about demonstating my stupidity and knowing how dotish i am??

Did someone shove a hockey stick up yr ass?? why the fcuk would you even take offense to me saying Torres for Golden boot award. Some of yr own fellow chelsea supporters would be saying what a cnut youre being right now, check all of my posts in this thread and see what theyre about, see that ive been backing chelsea to win against barca. Before i start to rant about the stupidity of yr last post i suggest you check yuhself and know the ppl you talking to first before jumping out yuhself like an ediatt nex time :arrow:

Maybe instead of following football so much, you should have stayed in school. Clearly your english demonstrates that you were a school dropout.....awww look, now, in spite of being the emo king, I now take pity on you. Never you mind what my fellow Chelsea supporters think of me....as a matter of fact, forget I said that...you go ahead and dwell on what others think of me. But do put aside some time for english grammar and spelling lessons, ok?

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 24th, 2012, 4:45 am

gt4tified wrote:
sharkman121 wrote:breds, you cant be serious... you on an "ole talk forum" on an internet site and getting vex cuz a lil fcuk up passing?? i wont even waste my time and get vex with yr assanine comment. Im a DIE HARD football fan for years yet ive never trolled any of these forums.

Maybe instead of following football so much, you should have stayed in school. Clearly your english demonstrates that you were a school dropout.....awww look, now, in spite of being the emo king, I now take pity on you. Never you mind what my fellow Chelsea supporters think of me....as a matter of fact, forget I said that...you go ahead and dwell on what others think of me. But do put aside some time for english grammar and spelling lessons, ok?

thats the best comeback you got lil kant? really? :lol: you took all that time to gather that weak ass comeback? i gather you're jus a lil boy who was probably bullied in school, i mean after all who really gets offended in a FOOTBALL forum on trinituner? Dont take out yr chelsea frustrations on me lil beyotch.

And you calling me EMO cuz i pulled you up on yr little shenanigans? i deal with lil fckers worse than you on forums everyday who can pull their weight better than you.. better than that gt4tified.. you aint know what yuh start, look how i goin an live in yuh from now on anytime yuh online

here's a lil tip, doh ever get mad on an online forum....get even or get out

GET YUH HAIRY KANT UP D FORKIN ROAD GT4TIFIED...

:lol: :lol:

dan80
Riding on 17's

Postby dan80 » April 24th, 2012, 9:48 am

Mr Midas
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Mr Midas » April 24th, 2012, 10:00 am

barca demolition on the cards today

jmccomie
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby jmccomie » April 24th, 2012, 10:45 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
533476_419091844785298_110233695671116_1470629_1199676574_n.jpg

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 24th, 2012, 10:45 am

all ah dat going on here for a sheit side? LOLOL

i keeed i keeed.......i am a fan of chelsea......

AYE_SOLDIER
Shifting into 6th

Postby AYE_SOLDIER » April 24th, 2012, 11:08 am

the blues bus jus pulled up at the Camp Nou :lol: :lol:

buzz
Riding on 17's

Postby buzz » April 24th, 2012, 11:18 am

Stream ? :|

LikaStick
Shifting into 6th

Postby LikaStick » April 24th, 2012, 11:43 am

:lol: @ expression

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » April 24th, 2012, 12:11 pm

sharkman121 wrote:
gt4tified wrote:

thats the best comeback you got lil kant? really? :lol: you took all that time to gather that weak ass comeback? i gather you're jus a lil boy who was probably bullied in school, i mean after all who really gets offended in a FOOTBALL forum on trinituner? Dont take out yr chelsea frustrations on me lil beyotch.

And you calling me EMO cuz i pulled you up on yr little shenanigans? i deal with lil fckers worse than you on forums everyday who can pull their weight better than you.. better than that gt4tified.. you aint know what yuh start, look how i goin an live in yuh from now on anytime yuh online

here's a lil tip, doh ever get mad on an online forum....get even or get out

GET YUH HAIRY [b]KANT UP D FORKIN ROAD GT4TIFIED...[/b]

:lol: :lol:

tut, tut, tut........wait, whut? ME? Vex? Hahahahahahahaha. Read your posts and mine again and tell me who vex......and swallowing a huge dose of emo on top of dat?

Btw, as much as you want to, what was it....."going and live in yuh from now on"....coupled with "get even or get out", stop and check yuh blood pressure eh homie....especially if you don't know who you're dealing with. Aite big man? Live long and prosper.....but support a real team nah. Liverpool, surisly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 24th, 2012, 1:08 pm

You still talkin dan..

come nah man alyuh do somethin good for once today and beat barca...

Then could go back to humiliating alyuh self for the FA Cup final nex week :wink:

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 24th, 2012, 1:13 pm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”