The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby RBphoto » April 22nd, 2014, 3:43 pm

nareshseep wrote:
kevin5211 wrote:This according to my form one history teacher mr ali. He insisted that the Americans were not the first men to go to the moon but in fact muslims from ancient times

This is true as well as Santa Claus

I feel they went in a hookah spaceship.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 22nd, 2014, 3:51 pm

the real god is a little fella called 'spermie', who loves in my left testicle

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » April 22nd, 2014, 4:30 pm

Not sure if this was covered prior but my question is this:

Why are some of the innocent (children) allowed to suffer and some of the wicked allowed to prosper?

It seems at times that God is busy doing other stuff to spare that one little child from developing cancer or simply dying from hunger.
Look at the bigger picture and you begin to wonder if we are in autopilot, or that none of this (the present) matters.
You pray for something you get it, its gods doing, you don't get it, then God still did it. There is no rationale or should it have to be rationalised if you are a believer?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 22nd, 2014, 4:32 pm

brace yourself for the roundabout of religious rhetoric
You'll never get a straight answer
this world is a red bean sprout in a bottle of wet tissue paper...god is a primary school kid learning about germination............long story short, god's moved on to learning about magnets, and we're fhukked

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » April 22nd, 2014, 4:41 pm

Christianity is based upon do this or go to hell.
Some folkes live pure there whole lives and suffer, yet some don't, but thats my point, there is no rationale.
Watch at the lavish life of pastors compared to their flock......
Soooo only men preaching the word cud live nice? The meek shall inherit the earth, but not for them?

kevin5211
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby kevin5211 » April 22nd, 2014, 6:24 pm

MG Man wrote:brace yourself for the roundabout of religious rhetoric
You'll never get a straight answer
this world is a red bean sprout in a bottle of wet tissue paper...god is a primary school kid learning about germination............long story short, god's moved on to learning about magnets, and we're fhukked

Thisssss :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » April 22nd, 2014, 7:21 pm

Halfbreed07 wrote:Not sure if this was covered prior but my question is this:

Why are some of the innocent (children) allowed to suffer and some of the wicked allowed to prosper?

It seems at times that God is busy doing other stuff to spare that one little child from developing cancer or simply dying from hunger.
Look at the bigger picture and you begin to wonder if we are in autopilot, or that none of this (the present) matters.
You pray for something you get it, its gods doing, you don't get it, then God still did it. There is no rationale or should it have to be rationalised if you are a believer?

I'll try to answer this in the best Sunday voice possible. Bluefete could correct me if I'm wrong. He has a lot on his plate with my last couple posts.

This idea is this; God, religion, heaven and hell are the great equalisers. God loves those starving children. Any suffering they go through earth shall be multiplied by seventy times seven and rewarded in their lives in heaven, provided that they offer up their suffering to God. A life of suffering and offering has the potential to be both noble and holy as this mirrors the life that God's only son experienced when saving our souls and setting an example for us to live by.

You ask if we are in autopilot, I ask you if it matters? In the end it is "not my will my Thy (God's) will be done". God works in ways too mysterious and complex for any human being to understand.

"Ask and ye shall receive". If you pray it and God wills it, then it is yours. If he doesn't will it then just have trust and faith in God's judgement that it is best for you. You can trust Him that that child didn't need that life saving meal, those sad kids in Africa that die of aids should be thankful for all the rewards they are going to receive (if they offer it up) and all the victims of disease and natural disasters should revere in the strength of His love.

Halfbreed07 wrote:Christianity is based upon do this or go to hell.
Some folkes live pure there whole lives and suffer, yet some don't, but thats my point, there is no rationale.
Watch at the lavish life of pastors compared to their flock......
Soooo only men preaching the word cud live nice? The meek shall inherit the earth, but not for them?

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

So yes. As you can clearly see, as stated in the bible you are allowed into heaven based on faith and not deeds. And the bible is always right which is why it also states

James 2:24
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » April 22nd, 2014, 8:33 pm

So if you don't suffer you live a normal life in heaven?
Another question is why pray if God already knows what is right or wrong for you.
A lot of what happens day to day can be attributed to coincidence, and not Devine acts. Essentially you believe because you believe.
I am a Christian, dont get me wrong, but I'm not a fanatic, nor am I quick to follow without question. Fact is the bible has errors, omissions and inaccuracies.
Do you take it literally, or symbolically, this is usually the question.
Saying don't question is the greatest escape clause in the history of man.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » April 22nd, 2014, 10:34 pm

I wonder sometimes if these brilliant minds who are above God can read simple english and in context. ie. saved, justified and grammatical mechanics like only*

Most christians are stuck in mindless followings that don't even read the bible and pray for understanding, harping on excuses and attributing everything to inconsistencies and errors.
Halfbreed, you ought to read the book of Job, he asks God those very questions in his complaints and songs of lament and God humbles him in a way that basically says; who are you to question my ways when I have done all of this and greater? Things happen, the world is corrupt- Satan IS the GOD of this world. That'll change soon. People believe you get an insta pass to God's kingdom by saying a prayer- not quite-, your faith saves you, your works afterwards through the bearing of spiritual fruit and maturity of mind and in God justifies you as truly having God's spirit within that convicts and changes that person slowly into an ever repenting, humble and loyal servant of God. Yeshua's sacrifice guarantees us unlimited forgiveness of sin should we falter in our walk if we are pure of heart and truly repentant.
Consider the men who wanted to follow Yeshua, and the situation he presented to them and they went back to their homes. Following his ways is not the fabulous, easy life,- we must be willing to give all to him- its the easiest thing of all if you've experienced God's love. 99.9% pastors are misleading congregations of people and they will have to answer- the healers and gifted men, will be told, depart from me, I don't know you. The road is narrow, but hell is another concept altogether. People think they're going to heaven when revelation clearly tells us of the kingdom of God that will be on the new earth. The loyal elect will be chosen as rulers over the nations and to teach them the ways of God. Whether or not everyone will be given that second chance in the 1000 yr period, I can;t say for sure, but there will be many outside of the new Jerusalem. The lake of fire comes after that for those who rather go down with Luci than cope with a too stringent God.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » April 23rd, 2014, 6:06 am

Nice response.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » April 23rd, 2014, 7:51 am

For real. I could say that response is better than the responses I used to get from 99.9% of the christians I talked to.

That answer shows justification and encouragement for christians to be righteous. I'm happy with that end so I won't argue with the means.

DJ
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DJ » April 23rd, 2014, 11:07 am

meccalli wrote:I wonder sometimes if these brilliant minds who are above God can read simple english and in context. ie. saved, justified and grammatical mechanics like only*

Most christians are stuck in mindless followings that don't even read the bible and pray for understanding, harping on excuses and attributing everything to inconsistencies and errors.
Halfbreed, you ought to read the book of Job, he asks God those very questions in his complaints and songs of lament and God humbles him in a way that basically says; who are you to question my ways when I have done all of this and greater?How was that a 'humblement'? God did not answer his damn question!!! Things happen, the world is corrupt- Satan IS the GOD of this world?oh no you di'int . That'll change soon?How soon? . People believe you get an insta pass to God's kingdom by saying a prayer- not quite-, your faith saves you, your works afterwards through the bearing of spiritual fruit and maturity of mind and in God justifies you as truly having God's spirit within that convicts and changes that person slowly into an ever repenting, humble and loyal servant of God?Where this rubbish come from? From a book that says it is right because it says it is right? . Yeshua's ?de hell is yeshua? u mean jesus? sacrifice guarantees us unlimited forgiveness of sin should we falter in our walk if we are pure of heart and truly repentant?again, this is wrong according to the koran .
Consider the men who wanted to follow Yeshua, and the situation he presented to them and they went back to their homes. ?this is a fairy tale brah Following his ways is not the fabulous, easy life,- we must be willing to give all to him- its the easiest thing of all if you've experienced God's love. 99.9% pastors are misleading congregations of people and they will have to answer- the healers and gifted men, will be told, depart from me, I don't know you. The road is narrow, but hell is another concept altogether. People think they're going to heaven when revelation clearly tells us of the kingdom of God that will be on the new earth.?yeah amm............., the Gita says other wise The loyal elect will be chosen as rulers over the nations and to teach them the ways of God.?WRONG!! According to the book of shadows Whether or not everyone will be given that second chance in the 1000 yr period, I can;t say for sure, but there will be many outside of the new Jerusalem. The lake of fire comes after that for those who rather go down with Luci?Allyuh on a nick name basis now? than cope with a too stringent God.?Why would god be too stringent if he can kill the ones he does not like? Like he did many times before?

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » April 23rd, 2014, 11:22 am

Zeus says all of you are wrong and you all will be struck by lightning.

Justifying why the poor is suffering that they will receive future blessings in the future is complete bollocks... The godly are narcissistic folks justifying there existence that praying is good for them. Having no faith and helping the poor is not what religion is striving to foster.
Last edited by nareshseep on April 23rd, 2014, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 23rd, 2014, 11:37 am

so what about Buddhists?

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » April 23rd, 2014, 11:45 am

maj. tom wrote:so what about Buddhists?

Buddhism is nearly the perfect religion.
Perfect religion there is none.
Accept all or accept none.
If you accept one then you show yourself to be a partial atheist.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » April 23rd, 2014, 12:59 pm

DJ

:!: Damn, you've got me all figured out. I'm a broken mess and no match for your superior insights on my folly works.

DJ
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DJ » April 23rd, 2014, 3:34 pm

^^Thank you!!!!

There you go guys! Another one bites the dust!

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » April 23rd, 2014, 3:55 pm

Checkmate creationist!!

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 23rd, 2014, 4:14 pm

I was looking at a historical documentary about Noah the other day, and I must say, I found it really upsetting that fod would turn his angels into suffering rock creatures...I mean, really? Not a nice guy, is he

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 23rd, 2014, 4:46 pm

meeno nah boy

but one time I was praying and the devil come and try to tempt me wit a bag ah white powder, but I grew suspicious when he asked to trade for three dollars and fifty cents

Well it was about that time I noticed that this 'devil' was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 23rd, 2014, 4:49 pm

did he have wimpy little arms and complained about not being able to scratch his balls?

kevin5211
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby kevin5211 » April 23rd, 2014, 7:20 pm

dude i know that guy, what a douche.

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » April 23rd, 2014, 10:02 pm

10269639_785644374781483_5396026248113988309_n.jpg

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » April 25th, 2014, 5:26 pm

You are here -->

740063_10102633343305758_2782237221401794553_o.jpg

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » May 3rd, 2014, 7:18 am

lol, ironically they spoke about believing things blindly ,yet after they realize it was crap and dumped it you go and dug it up from Google's cache?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 7th, 2014, 11:34 am

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 7th, 2014, 3:20 pm

I don't get it. Is gay a religion now? Or is Christianity a sexual orientation.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 7th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:I don't get it. Is gay a religion now? Or is Christianity a sexual orientation.

Excellent questions (sarcastic or otherwise). It is whatever the media makes it out to be.

DJ
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DJ » May 7th, 2014, 4:10 pm

bluefete wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:I don't get it. Is gay a religion now? Or is Christianity a sexual orientation.

Excellent questions (sarcastic or otherwise). It is whatever the media makes it out to be.

Ridiculous answer! As always. Does not make sense.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”