Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby RBphoto » March 6th, 2015, 9:25 am

Habit7 wrote:Matthew 24:5 “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 

So that explains why she said that in bed.

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 6th, 2015, 9:48 am

"It could very well be a reference to Jesus Christ, in that he was once the primary exponent of white magic," Goddio, co-founder of the Oxford Center of Maritime Archaeology, said.

That certainly puts the nail on the coffin!?

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 6th, 2015, 9:51 am

Habit7 wrote:Matthew 24:5 “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 

So you are quoting Jesus as saying that "many" christians will preach to ppl that Jesus is the Christ...but they will actually be misleading many!

Thanks for the clarification.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 6th, 2015, 10:13 am

Matthew 24:4-14 And Jesus answered and said to them,“See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. Because lawlessness is increased,most people’s love will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Christians will not mislead anyone, if they do then they were not Christians. The text says false prophets mislead, not Christians.

This is my clarification.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 6th, 2015, 10:19 am

Still fiction.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » March 6th, 2015, 10:52 am

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Courtesy, Yeshua the messiah.

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 6th, 2015, 10:54 am

Habit7 wrote:Matthew 24:4-14 And Jesus answered and said to them,“See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. Because lawlessness is increased,most people’s love will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Christians will not mislead anyone, if they do then they were not Christians. The text says false prophets mislead, not Christians.

any religion calling towards the worship of a man or multiple deities is false....even if you prove to yourself that the man or mini-God will reward you with heaven for it. It's called fooling yourself which humans are very good at...

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 6th, 2015, 11:01 am

meccalli wrote:Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

they have made it a habit...i didnt say the number was 7. he said many...but then he said lord twice...so maybe one shud be taken out of the trinity, since the word trinity does not exist in the bible...but 3 is better than 2.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 6th, 2015, 11:04 am

York wrote:any religion calling towards the worship of a man or multiple deities is false....even if you prove to yourself that the man or mini-God will reward you with heaven for it. It's called fooling yourself which humans are very good at...
Who told you that?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 6th, 2015, 1:00 pm

York wrote:"It could very well be a reference to Jesus Christ, in that he was once the primary exponent of white magic," Goddio, co-founder of the Oxford Center of Maritime Archaeology, said.

That certainly puts the nail on the cross!?

FTFY

York wrote:any religion calling... is false....... It's called fooling yourself which humans are very good at...
FTFY2

meccalli wrote:Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

So God is like a pimp named "A pimp named "Slickback"" and we are all his hoes.

http://berghoffbeer.com/blog/what-does-the-color-of-your-beer-bottle-mean/ wrote:
RBphoto wrote:Carib=Stag... in a clear bottle =/= stag
Brewers started to use glass because it kept beer fresher, longer. However, there was one serious issue, if the beer was left in the sun too long, brewers found the beer would smell and taste skunky. Literally, it smelled just how a skunk smells. Scientists discovered that Ultra Violet rays from the sun break down the alpha acids in hops which then react with the sulfur present in beer to form a chemical that is almost identical to the chemical that skunks use to spray predators. Those damn UV rays. The solution was to tint the beer bottle to protect it from UV rays. Similar to how sunglasses help protect your eyesight; the dark brown beer bottle helps protect the beer from going bad. Why the green beer bottle then? Green beer bottles offer very little protection from the sunlight. Though, slightly more than a clear bottle, it does not help protect from UV as much as one might want. However, the story behind green bottles is kind of awesome.

The Green Bottle Story

Around World War II, brown glass rose in demand and many companies had to forfeit their brown glass for their country. Unfortunately that meant companies with higher quality beers had to use clear glass, which made their beers look like cheaper, clear glass beers. Higher quality brewers’ solution was to sell their beer in green bottles so a consumer could tell the difference between a regular beer and a higher quality. The green beer bottle became a status symbol for many European breweries.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 6th, 2015, 7:17 pm

you may reach me at mage@tstt.net.tt. an email ive owned and self selected since 12 yrs old. initiated and trained under the guidance of the spirit since that time in the wisdom of the magus. taught in the art of reading signs and symbols both in writing and in nature. guided through lessons in ancient history and cultures and similarity. i am also the owner of mage@flowtrinidad.com. and John Magi @ gmail/google+ otherwise known as Master Imagi.. just saying. these are the reasons i can explain symbolism so well. including that of the Trinity. all i know of religious and spiritual matters comes from a league with God and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

but i dunno what i be's talkin about. carry on.

a wise man can act a fool. but a fool will always be a fool.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 6th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Habit7 wrote:Matthew 24:4-14 And Jesus answered and said to them,“See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

as long as you know it is referring to pastors who go on a podium and say 'i have seen the light', pass around the collection basket and lead you to believe that Jesus is God. and praying to the image of a white man. and some preparing false healing ceremonies with actors to hoodwink their members into giving more "donations"

MATTHEW 10
Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples
5 These were the Twelve whom Jesus sent out after he had given them these[f] instructions: “Don’t turn on to the road that leads to the unbelievers,[g] and don’t enter Samaritan towns. 6 Instead, go to the lost sheep of the nation[h] of Israel. 7 As you go, make this announcement: ‘The kingdom from[i] heaven is near!’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, drive out demons.

You have received without payment,
so give without payment.
9 Don’t take any gold, silver, or copper in your moneybags, 10 or a traveling bag for the trip, or an extra shirt,[j] or sandals, or a walking stick, because a worker deserves his food.

11 “Whatever town or village you enter, find out who is receptive[k] in it and stay there until you leave. 12 As you enter the house, greet its occupants.[l] 13 If the household is receptive,[m] let your blessing of peace come on it. But if it isn’t receptive,[n] let your blessing of peace return to you. 14 If no one welcomes you or listens to your words, as you leave that house or town, shake its dust off your feet. 15 I tell all of you[o] with certainty, it will be more bearable for the region of Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town!”

Preach and Teach.. for free.

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 8th, 2015, 3:37 pm

bluesclues wrote:you may reach me at mage@tstt.net.tt. an email ive owned and self selected since 12 yrs old. initiated and trained under the guidance of the spirit since that time in the wisdom of the magus. taught in the art of reading signs and symbols both in writing and in nature. guided through lessons in ancient history and cultures and similarity. i am also the owner of mage@flowtrinidad.com. and John Magi @ gmail/google+ otherwise known as Master Imagi.. just saying. these are the reasons i can explain symbolism so well. including that of the Trinity. all i know of religious and spiritual matters comes from a league with God and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

but i dunno what i be's talkin about. carry on.

a wise man can act a fool. but a fool will always be a fool.

and no one can convince a mad mad that he is what he is...he will always be what he believes himself to be.
Last edited by York on March 9th, 2015, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 9th, 2015, 1:51 am

doh study it. if allyuh dont want to take my tips. thas allyuh.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 9th, 2015, 8:48 am

bluesclues wrote:doh study it. if allyuh dont want to take my tips. thas allyuh.

Just the tip?

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 9th, 2015, 9:23 am

RBphoto wrote:
bluesclues wrote:doh study it. if allyuh dont want to take my tips. thas allyuh.

Just the tip?

personally i find it interesting that religious folk read their doctrines believing in the 'fantastic promise'. but anyone who claim to have received it is mad. says alot about their faith. sad that they cant read and comprehend the words of the claimant and weigh it for truth. not being able to tell the truth and what truth sounds or feels like because they dont have the spirit of truth with them. because they living a fallacy.

allyuh stay dey sleeping on allyuhself. while allyuh doing that i guiding interested and listening students who achieve results in just the first few sessions of practice of true prayer based on my instructions. stay in disbelief. i have no more instruction to give to this crowd. who had ears to hear heard already.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 9th, 2015, 9:34 am

bluesclues = Jesus?

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 9th, 2015, 11:16 am

Slartibartfast wrote:bluesclues = devil worshipper?

FTFY....d man say he in a league with God. Ah wonder who else in dat league with him...or is he in a league of his own?

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 9th, 2015, 11:44 am

Slartibartfast wrote:bluesclues = Jesus?

Saibaba more appropriate.

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 9th, 2015, 11:51 am

RBphoto wrote:

Slybaba more appropriate.

fixed.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 9th, 2015, 12:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIEoO5KdPvg

Somebody embed this video for me please.. I dunno how.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 9th, 2015, 12:45 pm

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 9th, 2015, 1:25 pm

RBphoto wrote:

please dont associate me with that fraud.

and no im not Jesus. i am a witness to the kingdom of God. blessed and filled with the Holy Spirit. fully spiritually aware. for those who dont know its not an imagination. it is not a delusion. i actually interact with the spirit through touch and mental will. but dont worry. take allyuh instruction from the ones passing around collection basket. especially the ones that make u say Jesus is God. the muslims are absolutely correct in what Muhammad warns. any christian denomination saying Christ is God.. is pagan idolaters.
Last edited by bluesclues on March 9th, 2015, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 9th, 2015, 1:26 pm

bluesclues wrote:
RBphoto wrote:

Why is he a fraud? For spreading religion?

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 9th, 2015, 1:32 pm

RBphoto wrote:
bluesclues wrote:
RBphoto wrote:

Why is he a fraud? For spreading religion?

for performing fake miracles. it is fine to be blessed by God with awareness but not have the power of miracles. ppl get different gifts. mine is in intellect and awareness of the universe primarily. but anyone who fakes miracles when they cant really do them is a fraud. that is not truth. that is deception. and so they are not spiritually aware as we do not perform deception.

for who want to accuse me of deception. ask yourself this.. what am i gaining exactly from giving you free knowledge of how to grow spiritually to completion and fullness.
Last edited by bluesclues on March 9th, 2015, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 9th, 2015, 1:33 pm

bluesclues wrote:ppl get different gifts. mine is in intellect and awareness of the universe primarily.

Don't forget humility.... you forgot to harp on that one.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 9th, 2015, 1:37 pm

RBphoto wrote:
bluesclues wrote:ppl get different gifts. mine is in intellect and awareness of the universe primarily.

Don't forget humility.... you forgot to harp on that one.

humility? it is not my fault if persons interpret my stating of facts as credentials for my knowledge and blessing to impart that knowledge as boasting. is up to allyuh to decipher when a man say 'i have been blessed by God and filled with the Holy Spirit' whether he is a false prophet or not. need i remind you the error of the Jews who attempted to judge Jesus and were in a state very low spiritual understanding.. comparatively.. ignorance. and judged him wrongly as a result.

i suppose im supposed to say.. listen to me because i am just making opinions from a position of not knowing like everyone else. i am not blind. so if you dont know the spirit like i and all who gain the full blessing then know you are spiritually blind and unaware.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 9th, 2015, 1:40 pm

and is revelation time. we dont play the harp. we toot our trumpets lol

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 9th, 2015, 1:45 pm

allyuh so caught up allyuh ent realize my explanation of the trinity is the only explanation that will save you from being labeled a kaffir by muslims who will look to chop off yuh head. and hence the reason why i put it out there. so allyuh could save allyuh own skin.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 9th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Your humility is astounding. I am surprised you have not won an award for it as yet. I bet Kanye would not even interrupt your acceptance speech if the other person nominated for the award was the Daili Lama.. or Beyonce.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”