I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: *****The OFFICIAL Corruption Thread*****

Postby Crackpot » June 24th, 2015, 9:16 pm

^^lmao...

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 24th, 2015, 10:21 pm

LOL @ blaming the DPP, when you have no idea of the respective roles of office holders

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » June 25th, 2015, 2:43 am

Again the narrative:

WE ARE OPPRESSED
WE ARE POWERLESS
WE ARE THE VICTIM

This is their way, this will always be their way.

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » June 25th, 2015, 10:51 am

EmilioA wrote:
UML wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
UML wrote:
humbleservant wrote:well UNC too big to have anything investigated, so I guess we will never know the TRUTH.

yea UNC get a 2 year investigation over and allegation of some plant like material while calder hart pena monteil teshieira manning etc are untouchable :roll:

Five years now UNC in power and none of them people you mention get investigated. Is the UNC protecting them too ?

Why in 5 years the UNC ent ask for Calder Hart to be extradited? Where is the investigation into Manning ?

do you know who Roger Gaspard is? :|

Is he an excuse for the UNC to claim they powerless and oppressed ?

Come nah you trying to push that one DPP more powerful than the PM, the Cabinet, the Police Force, the entire UNC party , the UNC business community, the UNC media etc ?

Jack Warner eh have no Roger Gaspard either but somehow the man leaking tape about drug found on the PM window sill. Me eh hear a peep about what Calder Hart did or didnt do.

If Gaspard is still the DPP its becuase the UNC want him there so they could point to him and claim they weak and powerless against the big scary black man.

so u really dont know who is Roger Gaspard then :|

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 25th, 2015, 11:09 am

a PNM 8)

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 25th, 2015, 1:29 pm

UML wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
UML wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
UML wrote:
humbleservant wrote:well UNC too big to have anything investigated, so I guess we will never know the TRUTH.

yea UNC get a 2 year investigation over and allegation of some plant like material while calder hart pena monteil teshieira manning etc are untouchable :roll:

Five years now UNC in power and none of them people you mention get investigated. Is the UNC protecting them too ?

Why in 5 years the UNC ent ask for Calder Hart to be extradited? Where is the investigation into Manning ?

do you know who Roger Gaspard is? :|

Come nah you trying to push that one DPP more powerful than the PM, the Cabinet, the Police Force, the entire UNC party , the UNC business community, the UNC media etc ?

Jack Warner eh have no Roger Gaspard either but somehow the man leaking tape about drug found on the PM window sill. Me eh hear a peep about what Calder Hart did or didnt do.

If Gaspard is still the DPP its becuase the UNC want him there so they could point to him and claim they weak and powerless against the big scary black man.

Since yuh ask a second time.....wait 3 months the UNC will find out exactly who Gaspard is....

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » June 25th, 2015, 10:29 pm

UML wrote:
EmilioA wrote:

LMAO so educate me nah. Tell me how he in charge of the Police, the FIU, the Integrity Commission, the Intelligence Service.

Tell me how the Police did a investigation , get a file thick so on Calder Hart and big bad Gaspard refuse to prosecute and the poor powerless UNC couldn't do nothing about it. Tell me how if the DPP refuse to prosecute someone that there is no avenue of Judicial Review to force him to take action.

Better yet tell me how the DPP take over the Commissioner of Police powers and prevent the Police from investigating.

That's what you pushing eh ?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 30th, 2015, 6:42 am

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 30th, 2015, 9:03 am

LOLOL @ comments.....and the UNC supporters.....

ah getting there with the story they crying....

"The PNM did this and that, so let us talk about that before you question our actions that we took out of oppression and the hope to prevail."

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 30th, 2015, 9:10 am

dougla_boy wrote:LOLOL @ comments.....and the UNC supporters.....

"The PNM did this and that, so let us talk about that before you question our actions that we took out of oppression and the hope to prevail."

The PNM needs to be reminded of their past. They have not learnt as yet.

Ask Juilet Davis, she continues with her racist rant attacking hindu women recently.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » June 30th, 2015, 9:14 am

The moment lincoln douglas realised that he had to raise his own campaign funds :ROFL:

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 30th, 2015, 9:19 am

zoom rader wrote:

Ask Juilet Davis, she continues with her racist rant attacking hindu women recently.

the past justifies the future? the pnm dont need to be reminded of the past...what is the purpose of remind people of the pnm's past?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 30th, 2015, 9:25 am

dougla_boy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

the past justifies the future? the pnm dont need to be reminded of the past...what is the purpose of remind people of the pnm's past?

Then they need to inform there activists to stop their racist attacks on citizens

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 30th, 2015, 9:40 am

i ask u about apples, u tell me sh!t........

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 30th, 2015, 10:49 am

dougla_boy wrote:i ask u about apples, u tell me sh!t........

PNM past is filled with racism and they continue this nonsense daily.
One only had to listen to their radio programs and when their mob come campaigning .

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 30th, 2015, 11:27 am

so that justifies the bs the current govt doing???? because everytime a question is asked pertaining to some wrong doing, allegation or scandal with your govt members included, u deflect. allyuh wanna get another 5yrs, but yet allyuh only focusing on the past sins of the PNM. i have not seen no kinda vision wit this current govt, and u expect people to be smart and vote for them?

come nah man ZR, i know u not a dotish fella....u smarter than that....basis of allyuh arguments are weak at best...i think u cud do better at defending them....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 30th, 2015, 11:36 am

dougla_boy wrote:so that justifies the bs the current govt doing???? because everytime a question is asked pertaining to some wrong doing, allegation or scandal with your govt members included, u deflect. allyuh wanna get another 5yrs, but yet allyuh only focusing on the past sins of the PNM. i have not seen no kinda vision wit this current govt, and u expect people to be smart and vote for them?

come nah man ZR, i know u not a dotish fella....u smarter than that....basis of allyuh arguments are weak at best...i think u cud do better at defending them....

Dougs let we take a chill pill.

Hold this

1435678562033.jpg
1435678562033.jpg (20.46 KiB) Viewed 3125 times

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 30th, 2015, 12:14 pm

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » June 30th, 2015, 10:08 pm

zoom rader wrote:[

Speaking of the past. How many times Juliet Davy (not Davis) run as a UNC candidate for Parliament ? About 3 times ent? You mean the UNC tried to foist this racist candidate on the voters ? Its a good thing the voters of Laventille saw through her and rejected her.

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » July 3rd, 2015, 7:14 pm

Tv6 just did a segment about corruption in the Childrens life fund.

It appears that employees were spending money that was supposed to go to sick children :cry:

When you think ppl cant go lower they start drilling for oil :-|

Hyperion
Riding on 17's

Postby Hyperion » July 3rd, 2015, 9:08 pm

Crackpot wrote:Tv6 just did a segment about corruption in the Childrens life fund.

It appears that employees were spending money that was supposed to go to sick children :cry:

Is not only the blatant stealing from the Life Fund though, is what happened to the manager when she reported the corrupt activities to the Minister, she was fired!!

These people corrupt beyond measure, and they feel they untouchable. on Sept 7th they will be touched though.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 3rd, 2015, 9:14 pm

We seeing the pattern of TTPS just leaving these issues in abeyance...

That to me is the issue....UNC expected to teif

slippy1
Street 2NR

Postby slippy1 » July 3rd, 2015, 11:18 pm

Hyperion wrote:
Crackpot wrote:Tv6 just did a segment about corruption in the Childrens life fund.

Is not only the blatant stealing from the Life Fund though, is what happened to the manager when she reported the corrupt activities to the Minister, she was fired!!

These people corrupt beyond measure, and they feel they untouchable. on Sept 7th they will be touched though.

The chairman not only discovered the fraud, but reported the fraud to the minister, the police, sought legal advice AND wrote a letter to the PM revealing her concerns starting in 2014. Yet Kamla pretends to not have known anything about this until Dr Rowley raised it on a political platform..SMH, this woman and her administration ain't tired lie to the public? No shame at at all.

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » July 4th, 2015, 12:08 pm

^^

Are there any newspaper articles on the Life Fund ? I cant find any.

UML

Postby UML » July 18th, 2015, 9:18 pm

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 18th, 2015, 9:31 pm

Nah

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 20th, 2015, 2:51 pm

What go happen if the CoP finds evidence to prosecute on this weed ting? Election gonna be postponed? UNC has to elect a new leader?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 20th, 2015, 2:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:
dougla_boy wrote:i ask u about apples, u tell me sh!t........

PNM past is filled with racism and they continue this nonsense daily.
One only had to listen to their radio programs and when their mob come campaigning .

calcutta ship? when de man is now sick, and Rowley apologise for dat long time?

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » July 20th, 2015, 3:07 pm

UML wrote:[img] Aunty kamla

Anybody get arrested for them thing ? Why is the UNC not sharing their information on PNM theivery with the police. ?

UML

Postby UML » July 31st, 2015, 7:09 am

Anand wins $.9M from Jack

By JADA LOUTOO Friday, July 31 2015

IN WHAT could be one of the largest awards in a defamation case, Independent Liberal Party leader Jack Warner has been ordered to pay close to $900,000 in damages and costs to former attorney general Anand Ramlogan.

An additional order of prescribed costs is likely to push the figure into the million dollar figure and Ramlogan said he will be asking that the former FIFA vice-president be made to pay the money to the court if Warner goes ahead with an appeal of Justice Robin Mohammed’s judgment which was delivered in the Port-of-Spain High Court yesterday. 

Speaking after the judge ruled that the allegations made by Warner at a political meeting on October 19, 2013 were defamatory, Ramlogan said of his former Cabinet colleague: “Mr Warner has made it his trademark in politics to make malicious and scandalous accusations without a shred of evidence and when called on to provide it cries wolf and runs away.” 

Ramlogan also accused Warner of engaging in gutter politics. 

“When a court of law rejects your evidence and says you cannot be believed, what does it leave for the man on the street?” 

Ramlogan maintained that the ILP leader could not be believed. 

“Mr Warner is not a man of truth or credibility and is not to be believed,” the former attorney general said. 

Warner, who is facing extradition to the United States where he has been indicted for multiple counts of fraud, racketeering, money laundering and corruption, was ordered to pay $600,000 in general and aggravated damages and $200,000 in exemplary damages. Costs of the defamation claim was quantified in the sum of $94,000 and costs in Warner’s application to change his defence statement at the trial is to be assessed. The ILP leader was not in court yesterday for the ruling. 

Warner, earlier this month, complied with a similar order of the court to pay $200,000 to Chaguanas councillor Faaiq Mohammed for an attack on his character by the former government minister. 

Ramlogan’s defamation claim was filed after statements Warner made on the hustings during the ILP’s local government election campaign. At the meeting held on October 19, 2013, Warner alleged that the then attorney general was the owner of over 51 properties, “some of them in his brother’s name.” 

Warner also claimed Ramlogan gave permission to a British solicitor Ackbar Ali to take care of his business. 

The ILP leader admitted he made the statements, and said it was told to him by Ramlogan at a meeting of state boards at the Diplomatic Centre, chaired by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, one year earlier. 

Warner used the principles of justification, fair comment and qualified privilege to defend the statements he made on the hustings. All four defences were rejected by Justice Mohammed. 

Mohammed, in his 58-page judgment yesterday, said it was “certain that the benefit” of Warner’s allegations “uttered at the public political meeting in the midst of the Local Government Elections was indeed to gain a political advantage” for himself and his political party at the polls. 

“The allegation in this case was one of extreme seriousness as it concerned corruption of a public official holding high political office,” Mohammed said. 

According to the judge, Ramlogan at the time the allegations were made was the holder of the second highest position in the Cabinet and the Executive arm of the State. 

“Such allegation then is not one that can be abated easily by the mere passage of time even in instances where the allegation was found to be baseless.” 

Mohammed said the objective of political gain “ought not to have been pursued at the cost of lowering the claimant’s reputation in the estimation of right-thinking members of the public, discrediting the claimant in his Office as Attorney General of Trinidad and Tobago and exposing the claimant and his family to ridicule and contempt, particularly in circumstances where the defendant showed no evidence or belief in the truth of the defamatory statements.” 

The judge further pointed out that Ramlogan was not only attorney general at the time, he was also a senior member of the inner bar and had been awarded the Express Newspaper Individual of the Year Award in 2004. He said the defamatory words of Warner, which cast aspersions of corruption and improper conduct on Ramlogan, were worsened by the fact that Warner was a former FIFA vice president who attracted much media attention, as he gave reasons for awarding aggravated and exemplary damages. 

At the trial in May, Ramlogan denied ever speaking with Warner about his personal life and of his ownership of real estate or of his relationship with Ali. 

He said while the two were former Cabinet colleagues, he did not trust Warner to divulge such information to him. Ramlogan contends the statements were distorted and entirely false and were said to enhance his political image and that of his party. 

Ramlogan was represented by Senior Counsel Avory Sinanan, Kelvin Ramkissoon, Gerald Ramdeen and Varun Debideen while Keith Scotland, Asha Watkins-Montserrin and Jacqueline Chang also appear for Warner.
http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,214916.html

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”