Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

*** The OFFICIAL Government Achievements Thread***

Postby UML » July 6th, 2010, 8:23 am

Reinstating the Coat Of Arms to the President's official vehicle
Financing the operation for children in need of it
Clean up Campaign - Clean and Beautify T&T
Attack on illegal squatting
Addressing illegal quarrying operations
Election of a Commissioner of Police (which the PNM was unable to do for 7+ years)

Feel free to add

SUPAstarr
punchin NOS

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Government Achievements Thread***

Postby SUPAstarr » July 6th, 2010, 8:31 am

In Befo The Rasc

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » July 6th, 2010, 8:34 am

in before cjrukus

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » July 6th, 2010, 8:37 am

local gov't elections called

Damien
punchin NOS

Postby Damien » July 6th, 2010, 8:52 am

In before pioneer

Captainzaak
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Captainzaak » July 6th, 2010, 9:01 am

inn before the pnmities

UML

Postby UML » July 6th, 2010, 9:01 am

16 cycles wrote:local gov't elections called

good point...the PNM cudnt

rmlmv
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rmlmv » July 6th, 2010, 9:02 am

IBTL...

It could happen... eventually!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » July 6th, 2010, 10:05 am

Interesting Thread

Bezman

Postby Bezman » July 6th, 2010, 10:09 am

pay cut for parliament
exposure of the treasury (or lack there of)
investigation into Guanapo church
investigation into UDECOTT and the UFF report

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » July 6th, 2010, 10:34 am

"addressing" "investigation"....thais acheivement?

when our country has it own system for E-Commerce, or a Proper system in place for renewal of licences and Identification cards, or proper penalty systems for dotish driving habits (points on your permit that cud lead to all out expelling from use of th roads)....or a health care system that benefits all, then we cud talk

"achievements"

in front my house STILL has old stuff that was to be picked up during the national clean up day....we had to move it ourselves weekend gone....if you didn't have a proper plan in place to handle volume then why make a BIG scene about it in the first place?

Again....ZERO preparation...ZERO Management....and ZERO foresight...

but "addressing" and "investigataions" aint nothing but chaff in the wind to me....

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » July 6th, 2010, 10:42 am

^^^
those are achievements. magnificent ones............ to the underachievers

foss

Postby foss » July 6th, 2010, 10:45 am

where do I put the PNM achievements? :|

UML

Postby UML » July 6th, 2010, 10:45 am

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:"addressing" "investigation"....thais acheivement?

when our country has it own system for E-Commerce, or a Proper system in place for renewal of licences and Identification cards, or proper penalty systems for dotish driving habits (points on your permit that cud lead to all out expelling from use of th roads)....or a health care system that benefits all, then we cud talk

"achievements"

in front my house STILL has old stuff that was to be picked up during the national clean up day....we had to move it ourselves weekend gone....if you didn't have a proper plan in place to handle volume then why make a BIG scene about it in the first place?

but "addressing" and "investigataions" aint nothing but chaff in the wind to me....

there are numbers to call to dispose of the garbage....you should read a lil more :roll:

about achievements...what did your government do in one month?!! dont be an ass nah..7 years and u eh get it..u want it in a month...u more stupid than i thought :roll:

UML

Postby UML » July 6th, 2010, 10:50 am

foss wrote:where do I put the PNM achievements? :|

right here..this is wat he like

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:meh madre now call me ....her licence expired for six months....went to renew it this am..apart from the usual 3 hour drama to get it..she had to pay an extra $375 because it expired over six months (heard you have to pay $1000 if it exceeds a yr AND yu have to redo the test) but what vexxing her (and me) is she got a penalty of only three years as opposed to the 5 yrs...

i know this is a PNM inducted program....but.....JACK!!!....D FACK!!!!

also....there MUST be some provision for persons over 55yrs old man...

$875? FOR 3 YRS?

Bezman

Postby Bezman » July 6th, 2010, 10:52 am

"achievements"

I actually was owrking for a comapny that tendered to computerise the licensing office years ago, and then know of MANY MANY mANY tenders given since for the same thing and ALL were turned down by the PNM or some bobol, thats why you bitching about no computerized license thing..

as far as the garbage, they were numbers published for you to call..

1Fail

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » July 6th, 2010, 10:58 am

UML wrote:

"achievements"

there are numbers to call to dispose of the garbage....you should read a lil more :roll:

about achievements...what did your government do in one month?!! dont be an ass nah..7 years and u eh get it..u want it in a month...u more stupid than i thought :roll:

numbers were callled.....no one came....read teh press...alot of ppl complained about the same thing...

this is not about MY govt...i pay taxes every month to the Govt in power....if you read my previous contributions ive constantly referred to teh PNM and "Nannytwats"......but dont coem up in here and talk about achievements when all that was done were press releases and the putting of Jack as Acting PM....that not achievement...that is WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE...ITS CALLED FACKING WORK!!!

bear in mind that there have been the RESIGNING of STATE BOARDS but yet no appoints BACK to those state-boards.....ergo, how are these state enterpries running?.....mmmm? that another "acheivement" running state boards romantically?

so get down to it....and stop wasting bandwidth about "achievements" when in every other country thats default for work.

man hush yuh kant eh. PP win the election..everyone else happy and moved on...you STILL partying in RIenzi complex.....

UML

Postby UML » July 6th, 2010, 11:08 am

AGAIN...you shud read more...there is a process and procdure to follow...which ur govt never followed and did what they want
PLEASE READ...READING IS YOU FRIEND!!!

New heads of state boards soon
http://www.newsday.co.tt/politics/0,123546.html

Tuesday, July 6 2010

PUBLIC Utilities Minister Emmanuel George said that the names of several persons proposed to head new boards of the various utilities are now before the Boards Committee of Cabinet.

He said that he expects the committee to sometime this week discuss the names presented to head boards of the Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) and Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (TTEC), before an agreement is made.

“I expect them to meet to consider my suggestions before there is an agreement. Normally they will agree with whatever suggestions but if they do not, then alternative names would be inserted, you really have to leave these things in Cabinet’s hands,” he said.

He added that he expects to send names to the committee to head the board of the Telecommunication Services of TT (TSTT). He hopes after those boards have been established to focus on the other utilities including TTPOST, Regulated Industries Commission (RIC) and the Solid Waste Management Company Limited (SWMCOL)

The minister also said names of the prospective members cannot be divulged until they are approved by Cabinet.

UML

Postby UML » July 6th, 2010, 11:11 am

back to the point of this thread....especially in 5 years when we can refer to the achievements when elections come again :mrgreen:

Bezman wrote:pay cut for parliament
exposure of the treasury (or lack there of)
investigation into Guanapo church
investigation into UDECOTT and the UFF report

fuh reallll

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » July 6th, 2010, 11:16 am

Bezman wrote:

"achievements"

I actually was owrking for a comapny that tendered to computerise the licensing office years ago, and then know of MANY MANY mANY tenders given since for the same thing and ALL were turned down by the PNM or some bobol, thats why you bitching about no computerized license thing..

as far as the garbage, they were numbers published for you to call..

1Fail

BEz, the PNM has turned down every instance to computerize the Licence office becuz they were under an MOU with the Canadian Govt to provide such services....Funds were allocated (and spent) the Govt facked up and as a result no one can go in unless that issue is dealt with....ask you MANY MANY company partners about that element that im sure they knew and even tendered under the guise that "a contact" wud get them in....it happens all the time....we cud do a deaield history of this....down to the actual system that was to be used....

Do some research on DocWiz and see the principals involved and why a particular insurance company at that time formed DOcWiz to do digitizing of documents....it was all under that same deal....which...(Sigh) again....the Govt BOTCHED UP BIG TIME!!

BEz i cudnt care about the past.. when PNM was in power was teh same thing....bitched about the lack of foresight....and now the "telent Heavy" PP its the same thing....no foresight...

About the Clean UP Day....scroll up and read....numbers were called...and no one came....read the press...ppl wrote letters/emails on the same thing.....NO ONE CAME!!!....i nfact the lill chupidy gyul that answered the line (Same one that works 800 TAXI as far as i am concerned) said that the service is no longer beign offered.....

1fail? yes. PP.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » July 6th, 2010, 11:19 am

buh UML yuh eh addressing the State Board thing man.....explain how running enterprises without a board is an achievement.....

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » July 6th, 2010, 11:19 am

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:...i nfact the lill chupidy gyul that answered the line (Same one that works 800 TAXI as far as i am concerned) said that the service is no longer beign offered.....

1fail? yes. PP.

gyullis?

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » July 6th, 2010, 11:28 am

Illuminat just won (post election) over 20 MILLION US In a IGov COntracts....how come ONE company win all that? where is the "transparency" i nthat?

allyuh "addressing" that as well?...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.....ent allyuh was supposed to get a track back by now?.....next to the ppl and dem Palm farm and near $1 BIllion infrastructure up WAllers?......

steups....ONE MONTH?....really?....achievement?....give me a break....

shady23
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby shady23 » July 6th, 2010, 11:37 am

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:Illuminat just won (post election) over 20 MILLION US In a IGov COntracts....how come ONE company win all that? where is the "transparency" i nthat?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.....ent allyuh was supposed to get a track back by now?.....next to the ppl and dem Palm farm and near $1 BIllion infrastructure up WAllers?......

Um, a tad over three years ago, Illuminat won a contract for over $40mil to computerize primary schools.

Carry on.

UML

Postby UML » July 6th, 2010, 11:51 am

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:Illuminat just won (post election) over 20 MILLION US In a IGov COntracts....how come ONE company win all that? where is the "transparency" i nthat?

AGAIN..PLEASE READ!!! AH BEGGING YUH!!!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=321457

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » July 6th, 2010, 12:40 pm

These aren't achievements. they're just 1st steps.

buzz
Riding on 17's

Postby buzz » July 6th, 2010, 12:57 pm

Sky wrote:These aren't achievements. they're just 1st steps.

indeed

while i'm glad to see somethings hopefully materializing, the major issues that are plaguing the country is still to be addressed

IMO its still early to place the gov't on a pedestal, fanboyism is apparent here just as much as the red jersey wearing CEPEP employee. In short irate, illogical arguments/statements coming from pot slaying kettles on this board. (well ok maybe just UML)

and for those who got caught in RASC's rile ring of fire ( :lol: dem cheds does be good) while he may be ah kant he's still right

crime rate the same, unemployment, inflation etc (for the retards - obviously it cannot be expected that these things be solved in 6 weeks) BUT saying the appointment of a CoP is an achievement when nothing has changed yet is like saying buying pain killers you haven't taken for a headache = mission complete

ah well

back to work with me

oh sh1t ah hadda watch d big game inna few :arrow:

shady23
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby shady23 » July 6th, 2010, 3:23 pm

buzz wrote:
Sky wrote:These aren't achievements. they're just 1st steps.

indeed

while i'm glad to see somethings hopefully materializing, the major issues that are plaguing the country is still to be addressed

IMO its still early to place the gov't on a pedestal, fanboyism is apparent here just as much as the red jersey wearing CEPEP employee. In short irate, illogical arguments/statements coming from pot slaying kettles on this board. (well ok maybe just UML)

and for those who got caught in RASC's rile ring of fire ( :lol: dem cheds does be good) while he may be ah kant he's still right

crime rate the same, unemployment, inflation etc (for the retards - obviously it cannot be expected that these things be solved in 6 weeks) BUT saying the appointment of a CoP is an achievement when nothing has changed yet is like saying buying pain killers you haven't taken for a headache = mission complete

ah well

back to work with me

oh sh1t ah hadda watch d big game inna few :arrow:

Indeed.

Damien
punchin NOS

Postby Damien » July 6th, 2010, 5:35 pm

more needs to be done keep the pp on thier toes

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”