Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby S_2NR » August 5th, 2012, 5:06 am

maybe he should get two powerseller accounts too

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » August 5th, 2012, 10:01 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Stephon. wrote:He could have at least made it a lil less obvious like some of the other stores in the bargain center that use names and not the acctual name of the business.
examples?

Why?? You bending the rules for power sellers to have more than one account and making some of the lamest excuses seen. If you don't care about your own rules then why should I?

I mean, if you're gonna make excuses, at least make some on a level higher than primary school kids can come up with :?

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » August 5th, 2012, 11:01 am

buh i eh understand

they paying to advertise, if they not allowed more than 4 ads
they pay for 4 more, not like advertising here is free anyway

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 5th, 2012, 11:17 am

Stephon. wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Stephon. wrote:He could have at least made it a lil less obvious like some of the other stores in the bargain center that use names and not the acctual name of the business.
examples?

Why?? You bending the rules for power sellers to have more than one account and making some of the lamest excuses seen. If you don't care about your own rules then why should I?

I mean, if you're gonna make excuses, at least make some on a level higher than primary school kids can come up with :?
what?

Forum Rules wrote:PowerSeller
The Power Seller account allows the user to make commercial sales and/or advertise numerous items for sale, rental or services in our classifieds ads section..
A Powerseller account is limited to no more than 4 simultaneous FS topics per classified forum.

Tr1ad explained it above. It is advertising.

No powerseller uses their second account to pretend to be someone else or to get pass a ban; which is the purpose of regular users making alternate accounts.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » August 5th, 2012, 11:17 am

tr1ad wrote:buh i eh understand

Clearly you don't. But this is a Trini website after all. Not that I would expect better, nor do I care that he is doing what he is doing but I'm just saying that you can't expect people to comply with the rules if the heads themselves are making excuses for rules to be broken because he gets an extra 100 dollars per month. Similar to if I'm getting a traffic ticket. I should give he officer some cash to let it slide right?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 5th, 2012, 11:20 am

^ I fail to see your logic after it was explained to you.

there is a reason why users are not allowed multiple accounts. The Powerseller status does not infringe that reason.

and what being Trini have to do with anything?

How is it bribery?
Consider it being corporate vs single end user license where different regulations apply for a paid account. Alot of free software operate like that: use for free if you only use it on one PC per user. Pay if you use it in a small business environment. Pay more to use the enterprise solution.

RapToR
punchin NOS
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!

Postby RapToR » August 5th, 2012, 11:48 am

*bribes mods*

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » August 5th, 2012, 11:56 am

Users are permitted to register one username only. We DO NOT allow multiple accounts per user. If we find that you are using more than one account, we will ban BOTH or ALL your accounts.

Don't see anything here excluding powersellers but ok.

I could understand why you're making excuses for the rule breaking but you asked me to post examples of people making commercial posts with non powerseller accounts and my reply to you basically was, why would I help you enforce the rules when you're not even enforcing them yourself and making excuses for an extra 100 per month?

It's not only that though, it seems as if powersellers have the mods (Duane included) wrapped around their fingers. http://freemyblackberry.com/ was posted more than twice in the blackberry thread before and the posts got deleted without reason, I mean we all know that ABA Trading LTD unlocks blackberries and I have nothing against him, but when posts about how to unlock/jailbreak iphones are rampant in the Apple thread, or how to root your android and flash it is given away in the Google thread, it makes it seem a wee bit ............ unbalanced don't you think?

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » August 5th, 2012, 12:08 pm

firstly, again they are paying for advertising space
they are allowed 4 ads, they want more space, they pay for it
this would be different to a regular user not so? which the multiple account implies

the blackberry unlocking service is a paid service offered by ABA and others, yes there is a free way but they are offering their service
should we remove the DIY threads or the ads for car mechanics, masterserv etc? after all based on your logic DIY is free and you can do it yourself , change oil brakes, but yet people still offer the service which is paid for

how many users offer apple / google unlocking on this site versus the blackberry unlocking?

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » August 5th, 2012, 12:20 pm

tr1ad wrote:firstly, again they are paying for advertising space
they are allowed 4 ads, they want more space, they pay for it
this would be different to a regular user not so? which the multiple account implies

the blackberry unlocking service is a paid service offered by ABA and others, yes there is a free way but they are offering their service
should we remove the DIY threads or the ads for car mechanics, masterserv etc? after all based on your logic DIY is free and you can do it yourself , change oil brakes, but yet people still offer the service which is paid for

how many users offer apple / google unlocking on this site versus the blackberry unlocking?

Based on Duanes logic though when I used a traffic ticket comparison, you can't really compare changing oil and air filters to the service you get from paying someone at Neal and Massy to service your car for you; but the reasons given for why the posts were removed seems legit tho but when you just remove a post from a thread and not even give a reason why after the user asks why his posts were removed, it makes the moderation looks like a joke. Then you see Duane make a post like this.

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:nobody getting a 'low

his posts were removed

After seeing all the sideways modding going on and all it does it makes the above post look fake and forced as hell to come off as professional.

I'm sorry that I'm not another user that looks up at Duane as their God that can do no wrong, because clearly he is making decisions that he cannot even defend when called out on it

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 5th, 2012, 12:51 pm

^ God? ok it seems you have deeper psychological issues that are bothering you.

I'm not so sure why you are using unrelated traffic ticket analogies that barely compare when there are commercial advertising and licencing usage examples that show the exact same structure.

With regards to the post made in ABA's topic:
The freemyblackberry was removed from ABA's FS topics because the topic belongs to him, powersellers can delete other users posts in their own FS topics. However I am not aware that it was removed from the blackberry discussion topic.
If you felt that it was wrongly removed, why didnt you report it or bring it to my attention?

Instead and in true drama-queen style, you bring it up in a hissy-fit of accusations and self righteousness all the while claiming "Not that I would expect better, nor do I care".

If you see something wrong then please report it!

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » August 5th, 2012, 12:57 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:If you see something wrong then please report it!

Again, no because if you don't care about you own rules, then why would you expect the users to care, and I said that I didn't care that he had multiple accounts, the problem is the on the fly rule book that you're making up as you go along when you noticed a powerseller was in fact breaking the rules. It is cute tho that you're trying to fish for laughs here.

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ God? ok it seems you have deeper psychological issues that are bothering you.

&

Instead and in true drama-queen style, you bring it up in a hissy-fit of accusations and self righteousness all the while claiming "Not that I would expect better, nor do I care".

to distract from the valid points that I have made. By the way the topic doesn't belong to ABA Trading Ltd.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=290266

It belongs to high speed imports. Then again you expect people to believe that a stuck topic got 366k views, just by being a sticky alone, so I'm not surprised that you would say that and expect people to believe that as well :lol:

EDIT: Didn't read your post properly
If you felt that it was wrongly removed, why didnt you report it or bring it to my attention?

Read the beginning of my post.

Dunno why you don't just accept the fact that your rules has holes in them and stop making excuses for the inconsistencies
Last edited by Stephon. on August 5th, 2012, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » August 5th, 2012, 12:59 pm

By the way it's g.o.D. - good ole Duane.

Attributing Duane to God, now that's blasphemy. :| lets hope the religious thread members don't see what you did.

And I wanna see which person going to pay $6,000 to bump 40 threads in one forum when they can just get a few globals which are on all forums. I might add that's expensive trolling.

(RapToR, don't eh)

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 5th, 2012, 1:59 pm

Stephon. wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:If you see something wrong then please report it!

Again, no because if you don't care about you own rules, then why would you expect the users to care, and I said that I didn't care that he had multiple accounts,
your tirade is pointless if you are not going to show us all these wrongs that you are claiming

Stephon. wrote:when you noticed a powerseller was in fact breaking the rules.
I don't understand what you mean. A few powersellers came to us requesting more than 4 topics. One even suggested a Super PowerSeller account that allowed 8 topics. however we do not have an automated system that checks and restricts the number of topics a user has since this is not built into phpBB. So we offered them more advertising space in the form of another account with guidelines to follow. We may soon be able to control active topics per user per forum and so we can switch to a "super powerseller" of sorts - infact powersellers would prefer this since they wouldnt have 2 and 3 accounts to log in to just to bump their topics! That is actually an inconvenience for them.

Stephon. wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ God? ok it seems you have deeper psychological issues that are bothering you.

&

to distract from the valid points that I have made.
were they made in another thread because I am not seeing them here

Stephon. wrote:By the way the topic doesn't belong to ABA Trading Ltd.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=290266

It belongs to high speed imports.
thank you for the link! However I stated that the link freemyblackberry was posted in ABA's classified topic by a user claiming he didnt need to pay for ABA's service, ABA had the prerogative to have that comment removed and he exercised that right. As I stated I was not aware that the link for freemyblackberry was removed from HighSpeed Imports discussion topic as well - which is why I suggested that you report such instances if you feel it is wrong or against the forum rules.

Stephon. wrote: Then again you expect people to believe that a stuck topic got 366k views, just by being a sticky alone, so I'm not surprised that you would say that and expect people to believe that as well :lol:
it's a global announcement that started with 1200 views and then rose to 366K after it was stickied. As to whether it being a sticky is a direct result of that alone, you would have to talk to the topic owner who pays to keep it as a sticky since 2010.

trinituner.com/raptor (an optional feature of extended global bookings) also points to that global and the seller uses that to direct customers to his stock.

I'm not sure what point you are making, or is it that you claim the count of 366K is false?

Stephon. wrote:...the problem is the on the fly rule book that you're making up as you go along... Dunno why you don't just accept the fact that your rules has holes in them and stop making excuses for the inconsistencies
LOL I never said it doesnt have holes. TriniTuner started 12 years ago very different from what it is today and we couldn't possibly have written all the rules from the start. So yes the rules are amended "on the fly" as you stated - we have a changelog at the bottom of the rules page http://www.trinituner.com/v3/rules/

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 5th, 2012, 2:37 pm

RapToR wrote:*bribes mods*

i is not a mod but i will accept yuh bribe...?? how much of bribe yuh paying... :lol: :lol:

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 5th, 2012, 3:31 pm

Lol why my name getting call in this. I didn't even report or take on the link that super diva posted because I hardly do unlocks on tuner anymore. There are a few other powersellers that offer the service. And why is steffie beating up over this so much?

RapToR
punchin NOS

Postby RapToR » August 5th, 2012, 3:36 pm

skylinechild wrote:

i is not a mod but i will accept yuh bribe...?? how much of bribe yuh paying... :lol: :lol:

Mods only ask for game consoles and iPhones

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » August 5th, 2012, 3:54 pm

Damn...stephon has issues

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 5th, 2012, 4:03 pm

Lol why my name getting call in this. I didn't even report or take on the link that super diva posted because I hardly do unlocks on tuner anymore. There are a few other powersellers that offer the service. And why is steffie beating up over this so much?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 5th, 2012, 4:19 pm

RapToR wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

nah dan i dont get time for games.....and i already hav a N8....dont need a eyephone... :lol:

I need some LED bulbs....green ones- wegde type- (automotive use - park light)
wide angle light spread- you cud organise???

firstchoicett
Riding on 16's

Postby firstchoicett » August 5th, 2012, 4:33 pm

Bizzare wrote:
RapToR wrote:
Bizzare wrote:How am I suppose to know if I'm "low balling"?
Also, why isn't "low balling" allowed? :? It's the sellers decision whether he/she wants to sell or not, right? They're not being forced with a gun to sell.
It's common market practice for a buyer to bid at the lowest price possible. Even if it means getting a thousand dollar item for 50 cents. :|

factory unlocked iPhone i got if you looking for one

Black IPhone 4, factory unlocked, with a price better than cariszone.com
I just quit ma job, so I dunno if I taking it. If the price sounds right, most likely next week :)
Make me an offer that I can't refuse.

had some 32 GB Black and White iPhone 4S Factory unlocked seal in plastic for $5000.00 1 Year Warranty by us .

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 5th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Stephon. wrote:
It's not only that though, it seems as if powersellers have the mods (Duane included) wrapped around their fingers. http://freemyblackberry.com/ was posted more than twice in the blackberry thread before and the posts got deleted without reason, I mean we all know that ABA Trading LTD unlocks blackberries and I have nothing against him, but when posts about how to unlock/jailbreak iphones are rampant in the Apple thread, or how to root your android and flash it is given away in the Google thread, it makes it seem a wee bit ............ unbalanced don't you think?

oh ho

i now realize that steffie implying that i have mods/duane wrapped around my fingers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

none of them mods even like me :lol: :lol:

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » August 5th, 2012, 5:19 pm

yuh dam right...

never gimme no free phone (yet)

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 5th, 2012, 5:24 pm

but when i gave duane the pair of 9900's i told him to give you one :s

wdmc?

RapToR
punchin NOS

Postby RapToR » August 5th, 2012, 6:01 pm

tr1ad wrote:yuh dam right...

never gimme no free phone (yet)

you collect free xbox

:lol:

RapToR
punchin NOS

Postby RapToR » August 5th, 2012, 6:02 pm

skylinechild wrote:
RapToR wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

nah dan i dont get time for games.....and i already hav a N8....dont need a eyephone... :lol:

your name not lettered in green :|

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 5th, 2012, 6:11 pm

RapToR wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
RapToR wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

your name not lettered in green :|

but what the.....Duane say that he low on green pixels....so i say organise the blue pixels....duane yuh sticking dan...

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » August 5th, 2012, 6:12 pm

The plastic in this thread is in fact real

ABA Trading LTD wrote:Lol why my name getting call in this. I didn't even report or take on the link that super diva posted because I hardly do unlocks on tuner anymore. There are a few other powersellers that offer the service. And why is steffie beating up over this so much?

Nah I'm talk about the time it happened before where I had to PM the member who's post got deleted to get the link he posted, then it happened again, then again. :lol: - But like I said I ain't got a problem with u tho

I just calling it like it is, I ain't beating up, it might seem that way because I didn't choose to sugar coat the points. I choose to stop replying though because I realized that Duane is going to make excuses for everything....
Last edited by Stephon. on August 5th, 2012, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 5th, 2012, 6:21 pm

Epic toting in this ched jed......

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”