TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Official Gaming Console Thread (XBOX, PS4, Switch etc)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RapToR
punchin NOS
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!

Re: Official 360, PS3, PC Gaming Thread v4.something

Postby RapToR » March 12th, 2012, 9:53 pm

jeevdude199
Shifting into 6th

Postby jeevdude199 » March 12th, 2012, 10:19 pm

raptor u got xbl 12 months subscription cards in stock?

RapToR
punchin NOS

Postby RapToR » March 12th, 2012, 10:44 pm

jeevdude199 wrote:raptor u got xbl 12 months subscription cards in stock?

i have 1pc left in stock

$400

send contact info and location for delivery if you want it

driver leaves at 8am

so will need info before

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » March 13th, 2012, 7:43 am

Raptor you have any of the below, some good games out this year so far...

Mass Effect3

SSX

Journey (PSN download)

UFC Undisputed 3

Street Fighter X Tekken

Soul Calibur V

RapToR
punchin NOS

Postby RapToR » March 13th, 2012, 7:52 am

noshownogo wrote:Raptor you have any of the below, some good games out this year so far...

Mass Effect3

SSX

Journey (PSN download)

UFC Undisputed 3

Street Fighter X Tekken

Soul Calibur V

Mass effect 3 in stock

Soul calibur v in stock

Street Fighter X Tekken - will restock soon

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » March 14th, 2012, 6:53 pm

So who is de lil danraj phaggots cryin to raptor cuz dey cya get nothing free...it is known he gives stuff to his long-standing CUSTOMERS...yet NONE of them ever bought sh1t now DEMANDING free gear?

GTFO

Go back to sheltech, jk and casper if ya'll want free stuff.

GReddy23
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby GReddy23 » March 14th, 2012, 7:42 pm

pioneer wrote:So who is de lil danraj phaggots cryin to raptor cuz dey cya get nothing free...it is known he gives stuff to his long-standing CUSTOMERS...yet NONE of them ever bought sh1t now DEMANDING free gear?

GTFO

you got a lil sumthing on your nose bro

jeevdude199
Shifting into 6th

Postby jeevdude199 » March 14th, 2012, 7:42 pm

pioneer wrote:So who is de lil danraj phaggots cryin to raptor cuz dey cya get nothing free...it is known he gives stuff to his long-standing CUSTOMERS...yet NONE of them ever bought sh1t now DEMANDING free gear?

GTFO

RapToR
punchin NOS

Postby RapToR » March 14th, 2012, 7:46 pm

GReddy23 wrote:

GTFO

he got this on his nose to

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » March 14th, 2012, 7:48 pm

GReddy23 wrote:

GTFO

I just secured a free xbox from Raptizzle.

The only thing i have on my nose are the stack of receipts that probably add up to more than you will ever spend in your life.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » March 14th, 2012, 8:55 pm

GReddy23 wrote:

GTFO

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 15th, 2012, 8:50 am

can ya'll please stop callin my name in alyuh ting??? i never do any of alyuh anything but alyuh always on me jred...nice CJ u gotta free xbox....kewl...if i had the funds i wudda given away free stuff to my customers too but i dont have that kinda money like raptor so sorry i cant...d least i try to do is offer relll low prices....before ppl in here were sellin alyuh 8gb memory cards for almost $200 and ya'll were buuyin it...i come and sell ya'll for $120 to save u guys money and izza setta fight down...man was sellin BB 16gb playbooks in here for $2899 and rippin alyuh off...i come and sell alyuh it for $2299 and iz fight down again...

i dun wit this selling $hit jred...call me emo or watever i doh care cuz it hard to invest a whole setta my money in stuff to please ppl in here with affordable prices and in turn iz fight down and taunting and fanboy-ism that end up in pioneer throwin ting in my face and CJ throwin ting in my face on FB too askin me what i givin away for free...wth jred alyuh men rel difficult jred wawwwwww

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » March 15th, 2012, 9:01 am

casper wrote:can ya'll please stop callin my name in alyuh ting??? i never do any of alyuh anything but alyuh always on me jred...nice CJ u gotta free xbox....kewl...if i had the funds i wudda given away free stuff to my customers too but i dont have that kinda money like raptor so sorry i cant...d least i try to do is offer relll low prices....before ppl in here were sellin alyuh 8gb memory cards for almost $200 and ya'll were buuyin it...i come and sell ya'll for $120 to save u guys money and izza setta fight down...man was sellin BB 16gb playbooks in here for $2899 and rippin alyuh off...i come and sell alyuh it for $2299 and iz fight down again...

i dun wit this selling $hit jred...call me emo or watever i doh care cuz it hard to invest a whole setta my money in stuff to please ppl in here with affordable prices and in turn iz fight down and taunting and fanboy-ism that end up in pioneer throwin ting in my face and CJ throwin ting in my face on FB too askin me what i givin away for free...wth jred alyuh men rel difficult jred wawwwwww

thats the first prob right thur..

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » March 15th, 2012, 9:13 am

So how come raptor sell me a playbook for 1600?
What you doin with the extra 1000 in profit you making?

I know the name of the game is buy low sell high, but you need to be fair at some point.

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 15th, 2012, 9:38 am

^^^CJ at d time when i was sellin playbooks dey were costin around $1850TT and was costin me bout $170 to clear so in all was like between $2000 - $2050 was costin me landed....i dunno how raptor gettin for $1600 and i doh really care to know...most likely cuz he buyin in large quantities...sorry i not no millionaire like raptor as i said so i cant do that...i hadda still buy from amazon or whatever other site and pay retail

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » March 15th, 2012, 10:26 am

So that means you have to threaten the man with kidnapping?

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 15th, 2012, 10:41 am

^^i never threaten d man boi....is dutchman make that post and he quite in canada ontario i didnt even know he was going to post that....i cah read ppl mind jred wth...stupesss...blame me for everything nah jred weyyyyyyyy

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » March 15th, 2012, 11:10 am

casper instead of being an emo joe, taking criticism personally and ranting about what your competitor is offering in a most childish manner, why not put some of that effort into creating a value added service of your own?

welcome to the business world :?

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 15th, 2012, 11:22 am

^^^how can i compete with dem best prices raptor hav when my mark up is just like 10%??? it jus not making sense anymore rainman...i cant compete with dem prices...daz why i said i just wont bother re-newing the power seller acct when it expires...and yea i know its business world but its impossible for me to beat dem prices...if i cudda i would've but i simply just cant

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » March 15th, 2012, 11:30 am

casper wrote:^^^how can i compete with dem best prices raptor hav when my mark up is just like 10%??? it jus not making sense anymore rainman...i cant compete with dem prices...daz why i said i just wont bother re-newing the power seller acct when it expires...and yea i know its business world but its impossible for me to beat dem prices...if i cudda i would've but i simply just cant

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-value- ... rvices.htm

that's how raptor,shelltech etc all stay in the game 8-)

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 15th, 2012, 11:49 am

^^^i try to do that buy offering free delivery to ppl and i personally does drop the stuff...had to drop stuff for ppl all up in morvant and chinatown in belmont and paradise hights in laventille and a setta relll holes too and i still did it even tho i didnt want to...it have a guy that goes international school i dont know his user name in here but he buys alot from me and everytime he buys again i keep droppin d prices lower and lower for him...also threw in a couple free memory cards and styluses and flash drives for his loyalty...

i dunno i try to be pleasant and offer great services and all of d ppl who buy from me so far happy with the prices and services and always send texts saying thanx but yet still they dont come and post their feedback in here on my threads...cant force anyone to leave a comment whether it be good or bad so i dont take it on...i jus keep tryin to do my best...

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » March 15th, 2012, 12:03 pm

casper wrote:^^^how can i compete with dem best prices raptor hav when my mark up is just like 10%??? it jus not making sense anymore rainman...i cant compete with dem prices...daz why i said i just wont bother re-newing the power seller acct when it expires...and yea i know its business world but its impossible for me to beat dem prices...if i cudda i would've but i simply just cant

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » March 15th, 2012, 12:35 pm

casper, yu making yuself look rel sad dan

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » March 15th, 2012, 1:03 pm

casper wrote:^^i never threaten d man boi....is dutchman make that post and he quite in canada ontario i didnt even know he was going to post that....i cah read ppl mind jred wth...stupesss...blame me for everything nah jred weyyyyyyyy

in before the edit

expect Canadian Police to visit your friend...hope he knows he doesn't live in a third world country where you CAN'T threaten people online 8-)

till then

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » March 15th, 2012, 1:53 pm

oh goar oh goar

casper, imagine how the big businesses feel, so it isn't a small fry matter
if you have loyal customers, even a $20 difference won't matter to them

as a matter of fact i don't always buy from raptor, because he doesn't accept card, and he knows that

and that's business

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 15th, 2012, 2:14 pm

RapToR
punchin NOS

Postby RapToR » March 15th, 2012, 3:08 pm

tr1ad wrote:oh goar oh goar

casper, imagine how the big businesses feel, so it isn't a small fry matter
if you have loyal customers, even a $20 difference won't matter to them

as a matter of fact i don't always buy from raptor, because he doesn't accept card, and he knows that

and that's business

and it don't even bother me

and you still got a free PS3 to

:lol:

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » March 15th, 2012, 3:11 pm

oh goar oh goar

doh loud up d scene nah king

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » March 15th, 2012, 3:20 pm

I receiving the keys to a house in Piparo next week after all the stuff I bought from Raptor, tried to trade for a PS3 as well but he say dat ha more value :|

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 15th, 2012, 3:23 pm

sharkman121 wrote:
casper wrote:can ya'll please stop callin my name in alyuh ting??? i never do any of alyuh anything but alyuh always on me jred...nice CJ u gotta free xbox....kewl...if i had the funds i wudda given away free stuff to my customers too but i dont have that kinda money like raptor so sorry i cant...d least i try to do is offer relll low prices....before ppl in here were sellin alyuh 8gb memory cards for almost $200 and ya'll were buuyin it...i come and sell ya'll for $120 to save u guys money and izza setta fight down...man was sellin BB 16gb playbooks in here for $2899 and rippin alyuh off...i come and sell alyuh it for $2299 and iz fight down again...

thats the first prob right thur..

i normally doh bother to reply to anything with casper in it because he does sound like he done have a gun to his head or done mix gramaxone to drink as soon as he done click "submit"....but ...

you can't please everyone, honestly you can't. there will always be people who are problematic or who gonna fight down your price and say dey cud get it better elsewhere. if they cud get it better elsewhere..let dem go get it

i have a group on facebook, i recently posted up a sale..$250 for installed 8520 housing. ...a man come n say "WHATT!! $250? u know what i could get for that?"
u feel i take him on or i just remove his post and ban him from the group?

also, you said you put your price cheaper than everyone..but then you vex when people still come back after and put a price cheaper than yours?

I have 8gb micro sd for $100, 16gb for $175, 32gb for $300.

if you can't compete on tuner, advertise elsewhere. most of my sales come from facebook/adds in express/signs i put up/my website/ signs at my business place. business cards that i print every 3-4 months and have people share out.

stop being a nookie.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”