Monday, December 22nd, 2014

- It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2509 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 84  Next
section34
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 pm 
Street 2NR

this wayne kublalsingh is a rel gangster yet...man say no food or water til the construction on mon desir to point fortin stop...now he on his hunger strike outside the PM house in philippines...love him or hate him...u hadda rel respect this man belly jed...nuff respect...

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

zoom rader
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 pm 
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

rfari what you think of kubalsingh?

nervewrecker
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:17 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

how fari reach in this? Kublalsingh is an idiot, simple as that.

This one fool want to inconvenience the whole south western peninsula for what reason I really donno. When the fcuking creek have water and people cant get home, he welcome to come sit there.

tourniquet
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 pm 
punchin NOS

yeah, he's a regular ghandi :roll: :lol:
wait till tanty kams throw an epic lime and he starts smelling the curry, we'll see how he holds up with that hunger strike :lol:

zoom rader
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 pm 

nervewrecker wrote:

This one fool want to inconvenience the whole south western peninsula for what reason I really donno. When the fcuking creek have water and people cant get home, he welcome to come sit there.

Maybe rfari dont know that people in south suffer .

zoom rader
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 pm 

tourniquet wrote:
yeah, he's a regular ghandi :roll: :lol:
wait till tanty kams throw an epic lime and he starts smelling the curry, we'll see how he holds up with that hunger strike :lol:

nah dread dont compare him to ghandi

cornfused
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 pm 
Shifting into 6th

This action is not needed and seemingly unsupported by wider Trinidad and Tobago .

I am surprised after the furor of previous actions and the petition delivered that its only him on this hunger strike.

Right now we need some drivers or all traffic grid locked roads to do a similar protest.

section34
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:35 pm 
Street 2NR

when last allyuh see one man stand up against an entire system like that...u hadda respect the man have courage...i had rate the man who had take the hammer to calder hart gate too...ishmael samad...the sledge man...he had rel belly too dred...and nervewrecker...if u were one of the ppl who live in a spot 50 yrs and the govt come tell u move without talk of compensation...we wudda see who is the idiot then...

zoom rader
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 pm 

section34 wrote:
when last allyuh see one man stand up against an entire system like that...u hadda respect the man have courage...i had rate the man who had take the hammer to calder hart gate too...ishmael samad...the sledge man...he had rel belly too dred...and nervewrecker...if u were one of the ppl who live in a spot 50 yrs and the govt come tell u move without talk of compensation...we wudda see who is the idiot then...

The goverment did talk and offer compersation, but the people got greedy. Its a lost cause

mango_chow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

section34 wrote:

Are you ignorant of the facts or simply misinformed? In the print and television media, there have always been talks of compensation and land has already been selected for relocation. Yes, it is normal for people to feel some sense of unease having to move but in reality, we have to look at the greater good for the greater number of people. The highway to point fortin is a necessity.

On a side note, I believe a significant of these highway protestors have no shame. When I look at the television at these young women behaving in a very disgraceful manner on the tv, it is an utter shame. :roll: There are ways to do things man.

Last edited by mango_chow on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Vēġó~
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm 
3NE 2NR Moderator

food ah could understand but water? can't last very long without the water...

nervewrecker
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:50 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

mango_chow wrote:
On a side note, I believe a significant of these highway protestors have no shame. When I look at the television at these young women behaving in a very disgraceful manner on the tv, it is an utter shame. :roll: There are ways to do things man.

Those girls from Siparia, the highway is not even passing close to there. :|

shotta 20
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:53 pm 
18 pounds of Boost

section34 wrote:

So OP,why u come on tuner to rate up Kublalsingh?
Is he ur daddy?
Why do u support him?
I'm sure he didn't consider the thousands of ppl of the southwest peninsula and by extension the entire T&T who stand to benefit from the highway.
There is a price for progress and i'm sure the government will handsomely compensate those affected.

zoom rader
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:54 pm 

mango_chow wrote:
section34 wrote:

Are you ignorant of the facts or simply misinformed? In the print and television media, there have always been talks of compensation and land has already been selected for relocation. Yes, it is normal for people to feel some sense of unease having to move but in reality, we have to look at the greater good for the greater number of people. The highway to point fortin is a necessity.

excuse the guy nah he new from bailiser house

mango_chow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:54 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

nervewrecker wrote:
mango_chow wrote:

Why are they protesting and behaving like that for? It is really an utter shame. Throwing themselves out in the streets and don't even talk about their verbal outbursts. :roll: Real classless.

nervewrecker
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:56 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

mango_chow wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
mango_chow wrote:

Why are they protesting and behaving like that for? It is really an utter shame. Throwing themselves out in the streets and don't even talk about their verbal outbursts. :roll: Real classless.

I still trying to figure out why.

Should see them represent dehli settlement for labor day....not one single person from the entire group I have seen in my entire life.

ismithx
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 pm 
punchin NOS

i really doh see why he beating up and wanna lay down he life for a piece of asphalt..... the things some people does emphasize yes...

playerskrew
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 pm 
Riding on 16's

Location: ???A smart person knows what to say, a wise person knows whether to say it or not.
nervewrecker wrote:

X2

section34
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm 
Street 2NR

so u cant rate a man for standing up for something he believe in ??? he hadda be my daddy or i hadda be new from balisier house ? allyuh sad yes...when he was protesting against the smelter that wud have harmed generations to come...allyuh was backing the smelter too or wah ??? yes there were talks of compensation but nothing firm...i rating the character of the man...not any political party...

eliteauto
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:06 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

does anyone here know, what Dr Kublalsingh and the highway re-route movement stand for?

nervewrecker
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:08 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

I heard is the environment....then again, so much different story I hear.

pyung99
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:14 pm 
Trinituner Peong

just to be clear, he isnt opposing the highway from sando to point fortin.

just the highway from debe to mon desir.

so its not totally inconveniencing the south west peninsula.

decent protest action, real values up for discussion eg accounting to the people via making public the feasibility study results etc. but the people affected get used as pawns as usual.

mango_chow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:14 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

section34 wrote:
i had rate the man who had take the hammer to calder hart gate too...ishmael samad...the sledge man...he had rel belly too dred...

:roll: :roll: So you think it's okay to just go and destroy somebody else property because you are unhappy or dissatisfied? :roll: I wonder if you would also tell your children to do this? Again, there are ways to get things done. I can hardly think of how this can be thought of as praiseworthy conduct.

mango_chow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

section34 wrote:
i had rate the man who had take the hammer to calder hart gate too...ishmael samad...the sledge man...he had rel belly too dred...

:roll: :roll: So you think it's okay to just go and destroy somebody else property because you are unhappy or dissatisfied? :roll: I wonder if you would also tell your children to do this? Again, there are ways to get things done. I can hardly think of how this can be thought of as praiseworthy conduct.

pyung99
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:16 pm 
Trinituner Peong

from the express nov15

Kublalsingh said:

"Prime ministers ought to keep their word, their promises, their agreements to their people. I shall not be eating a single morsel of food, nor taking a single drop of water, until the honorable Prime Minister keeps her promise to put on hold, do a technical review of the Debe to Mon Desir section of the highway, until she gives a firm and committed undertaking to do a full technical review which includes full hydrological studies, cost-benefit analyses, and a full participation of our team of experts."

nervewrecker
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:16 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

pyung99 wrote:
just to be clear, he isnt opposing the highway from sando to point fortin.

just the highway from debe to mon desir.

so its not totally inconveniencing the south west peninsula.

decent protest action, real values up for discussion eg accounting to the people via making public the feasibility study results etc. but the people affected get used as pawns as usual.

all of this been covered in the official re route thread.

sharkman121
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:33 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

soo.. if he dies from malnutrition. What next?

eliteauto
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

the country gets negative press, the Gov't looks bad and some investigative journalist might go digging to see who are the real owners of some of the land the Gov't insists on passing through

pioneer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:55 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

who cares...let him dead

section34
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:01 pm 
Street 2NR

men dred out here oui...wayzzz lol...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2509 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 84  Next