Thursday, April 24th, 2014

- It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Forum rules

• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules

Jump to:  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 137  Next
ChristianRD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm 
3NE2NR is my LIFE

meccalli wrote:

Ori Hofmekler eats his daily intake at night. I fail to see that pouch.

I.F. ftw

EXODUS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:36 pm 
punchin NOS

animal products are taxing on the kidneys/liver IMO... taking horse pills with that amt of water doesn't do much for me.... i must say, their Animal Paks r indeed great but Orange Triad multi has the flex support i need. currently trying out Anavite... maan that thing smells like fart!

sharkman121
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Norton12005 wrote:
Cottage cheese is excellent especially when combine with at least three other related products. Last 1-2 year a guy who placed second in juniors used that in a combo. Abs hard as steel was the result.

b18b_turbo wrote:
when i as rockin my 6.5 pack, i used to have bread and cottage cheese every night with a cup of skimmed milk

where can i get cottage cheese? i check in all dem groceries..

EXODUS
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 am 
punchin NOS

MS Foodcity in debe has so does HILO

so muslim peeps, friday ya'll hadda change up your daily habits....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=450737

A172
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am 
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

sharkman121 wrote:
Norton12005 wrote:
Cottage cheese is excellent especially when combine with at least three other related products. Last 1-2 year a guy who placed second in juniors used that in a combo. Abs hard as steel was the result.

b18b_turbo wrote:
when i as rockin my 6.5 pack, i used to have bread and cottage cheese every night with a cup of skimmed milk

where can i get cottage cheese? i check in all dem groceries..

XTra Foods Grand Bazaar.

TEMPO
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

A172 wrote:
TEMPO, eat whenever you want, just ensure it falls in and never exceeds your daily macros and caloric limits whatever it may be for your goals. Read the link I posted above.

cool man thx, i was a lil afraid of eating alot in d night..........i'll be eating alot more in general when i decide to bulk up, as for now im concentrating on lean mass...........

X_Factor
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:02 am 
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

how is it goin fellas?
jumping in back on tuesday after about 2 weeks away from it
lost some muscle volume, will know how the strength goes when i restart on tuesday

TEMPO
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:24 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

u might lose muscle mass but for me i dont loose the strength only like after a month or so......

ismithx
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:44 pm 
punchin NOS

feel ah jumping back inna gym this week.... wish me luck...

Yodins
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:52 pm 
Shifting into 6th

today i got my 10lb bag of whey and can of animal pak fellers :mrgreen: :fist: 0X :drinking: :evilbat: . i still on the rocks whether to sell them or not. i was thinking that i woulda use from the protein as i needed and parcel out what ever is left in 2lb bags or something. its a whole 10 lbs and the servings are relatively small as its whey so the bag is gonna last a while.

as for the animal pak, i read/saw some reviews on the internet and some said to take the pills over the day - i.e there are 11 pills. take 4 @ breakfast, 4 @ lunch and the rest after training cuz your body can only absorb/digest only so much at a time. however, the directions on the can say to take a whole pack at breakfast, and for serious bodybuilders 2 packs a day !
and b18b_turbo, answer yuh fone nah dan
Serious guys, if you want to buy any of the 2, PM me and check my sig.
sorry if i wasn't supposed to post that here eh.

Norton12005
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:22 pm 
Trinituner Peong

Attachment:
Animal+Pak[1].jpg

Tablets number 6 and 11 is why you have to take all at the same time.

Norton

[quote="Yodins"]today i got my 10lb bag of whey and can of animal pak fellers :mrgreen: :fist: 0X :drinking: :evilbat: . i still on the rocks whether to sell them or not. i was thinking that i woulda use from the protein as i needed and parcel out what ever is left in 2lb bags or something. its a whole 10 lbs and the servings are relatively small as its whey so the bag is gonna last a while.

as for the animal pak, i read/saw some reviews on the internet and some said to take the pills over the day - i.e there are 11 pills. take 4 @ breakfast, 4 @ lunch and the rest after training cuz your body can only absorb/digest only so much at a time. however, the directions on the can say to take a whole pack at breakfast, and for serious bodybuilders 2 packs a day !
and b18b_turbo, answer yuh fone nah dan
Serious guys, if you want to buy any of the 2, PM me and check my sig.
[size=85]sorry if i wasn't supposed to post that here eh. [/size

Yodins
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 pm 
Shifting into 6th

[quote="Norton12005"]
Attachment:
Animal+Pak[1].jpg

Norton

so its ok if i take all at the same time? or should I do something (leave out or take 1 at a time) with numbers 6 and 11

sharkman121
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

Hey b18 how was the bodybuilding show.?

EXODUS
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm 
punchin NOS

Yodins wrote:
Norton12005 wrote:
Attachment:
Animal+Pak[1].jpg

Norton

so its ok if i take all at the same time? or should I do something (leave out or take 1 at a time) with numbers 6 and 11

padna, when u buy stuff, don't u even research / ask the supp seller for advice on supplementing as such? ppl in here wud tell u all sorts of things but do a lil research 1st na. ask for the animal pak...do as it says, take 1 pak a day (preferably with your main meal) or for high intensity , use 2 paks (breakfast,dinner) . its all about having a consistent supply of vitamins in your system 24/7. experiment cautiously and find out what works best for u :D ...

show was good but last year was much better... Zaahid is a beast and Alex Thomas, great everything maan...i want that structure!!! judging abit biased, dunno how a taller and less filled out guy cud win the novice and beat out thomas but say what.... phil looked smaller than i thought... a few pics

really hav sum big ppl up north sah! bodyglow reps just massive....

check out one of the novices...

b18b_turbo
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm 
Shifting into 6th

show was good man!i took photos of every category. will post when i get some time

Yodins
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:22 pm 
Shifting into 6th

geometron wrote:
padna, when u buy stuff, don't u even research / ask the supp seller for advice on supplementing as such? ppl in here wud tell u all sorts of things but do a lil research 1st na. ask for the animal pak...do as it says, take 1 pak a day (preferably with your main meal) or for high intensity , use 2 paks (breakfast,dinner) . its all about having a consistent supply of vitamins in your system 24/7. experiment cautiously and find out what works best for u :D ...

I does always dig up on whatever i looking to buy eh bossman. Doh feel i does get stupified by any pretty container and say "Mommy! Mommy! I want that one!". I look and ask around b4 i buy anything. I just come here asking for a little more broscience just to see what you guys' opinions were.

Norton12005
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:07 pm 
Trinituner Peong

You should sell them both! They should also be used all together but not for you. Your stats calls for different products.

Yodins wrote:
Norton12005 wrote:
Attachment:
Animal+Pak[1].jpg

Norton

TEMPO
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

b18b_turbo wrote:
show was good man!i took photos of every category. will post when i get some time

i was goin but alotta stuff kept me back :( , cant wait to see the pics

EXODUS
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm 
punchin NOS

Yodins wrote:
geometron wrote:

I does always dig up on whatever i looking to buy eh bossman. Doh feel i does get stupified by any pretty container and say "Mommy! Mommy! I want that one!". I look and ask around b4 i buy anything. I just come here asking for a little more broscience just to see what you guys' opinions were.

nice good then...cuz i see u have the whey and animal pak for sale so was wondering if u bought em and decided to sell it... u cud keep the whey and eventually it'll finish cus im sure that has a long shelf life and u'd prolly do a shake a day... do post how u decide to take the animal paks and results....

for more picz...https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 520&type=1

Yodins
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:11 pm 
Shifting into 6th

geometron wrote:
nice good then...cuz i see u have the whey and animal pak for sale so was wondering if u bought em and decided to sell it... u cud keep the whey and eventually it'll finish cus im sure that has a long shelf life and u'd prolly do a shake a day... do post how u decide to take the animal paks and results....

well, i honestly rather sell it. but if i do use it I'll post my regimen and results. Ite?

Jeff from Bess Body Supplements wrote:
I would only recommend the animal pak for persons over 18, over 200 lbs of muscle and are looking to compete or are involved in a very intense regular sport. If the person is not ALL of the above listed points then they would prob pee green for the Whole day as their body has prob only absorbed less than 10% of the vitamins. The animal pak is made up of several tabs of which are different vitamins. ie 1 is b 1 is c etc. So to take the pills spread out over the day would still be the same situation as each pill is greatly overdosed for persons not requiring that amount of vitamins.

Most stores won't tell you this as they are happy for the sale.

I get his point wrt animal pak containing HIGH concentrations of vitamins/minerals for serious athletes.

Meh oldschool uncle who lifting since he was a teenager wrote:
Oh! answer to ur question, yes u can take the animal pak, jus be sure to take it with 2 glasses of water after a meal and drink a minimum of 2 litres of water throughout the day to keep ur kidney's flushed and free as these stuff can collect in ur kidney's......but at ur age u don't have to worry, jus drink alot of water.......Train Hard!

I also get his point that at my age my body won't malfunction due to this high amount of stuff and might actually be able to handle eet. I waiting for a 2 weeks again, after that, i openin container and snortin whey :drinking:

A172
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:25 pm 
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

good grief :|

rollingstock
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

Yodins i talk to you already about the over indulgence in supps.

TEMPO
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:03 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

snortin whey ? hehe....i know wat u meant...it jus sounded funny....

Yodins
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 pm 
Shifting into 6th

rollingstock wrote:

alls i want issa protein to help my muscles grow and a multivitamin. maybe a mass gainer now and then. but i doh need all them pre workout n sheit.

rollingstock
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:23 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

Yodins wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

alls i want issa protein to help my muscles grow and a multivitamin. maybe a mass gainer now and then. but i doh need all them pre workout n sheit.

Take a read.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beginne ... _guide.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/6-bodyb ... esults.htm

EXODUS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm 
punchin NOS

Yodins wrote:
geometron wrote:

well, i honestly rather sell it. but if i do use it I'll post my regimen and results. Ite?

Jeff from Bess Body Supplements wrote:
I would only recommend the animal pak for persons over 18, over 200 lbs of muscle and are looking to compete or are involved in a very intense regular sport. If the person is not ALL of the above listed points then they would prob pee green for the Whole day as their body has prob only absorbed less than 10% of the vitamins. The animal pak is made up of several tabs of which are different vitamins. ie 1 is b 1 is c etc. So to take the pills spread out over the day would still be the same situation as each pill is greatly overdosed for persons not requiring that amount of vitamins.

Most stores won't tell you this as they are happy for the sale.

I get his point wrt animal pak containing HIGH concentrations of vitamins/minerals for serious athletes.

Meh oldschool uncle who lifting since he was a teenager wrote:
Oh! answer to ur question, yes u can take the animal pak, jus be sure to take it with 2 glasses of water after a meal and drink a minimum of 2 litres of water throughout the day to keep ur kidney's flushed and free as these stuff can collect in ur kidney's......but at ur age u don't have to worry, jus drink alot of water.......Train Hard!

I also get his point that at my age my body won't malfunction due to this high amount of stuff and might actually be able to handle eet. I waiting for a 2 weeks again, after that, i openin container and snortin whey :drinking:

sounds to me like u a lil stubborn. take jeffs advice! ...try the optimen instead of the animal pak and use the whey. get in sum good clean high protein meals and throw sum heavy weights for low reps around and rest... u'd get what ur looking for bodywise, since u aint into no bodybuilding as such and jus wanna fill out yuh frame... go hard!

meccalli
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm 
Riding on 17's

uhh i eat chicken, taro leaves, lentils and water all day.but i'm not pro like you guys.

Yodins
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm 
Shifting into 6th

well you know what dans, if somebosdy buy meh animal pak (which i have pics up of) I will buy opti-men and use that instead. otherwise, I'm gonna give myself 2 weeks and then imma use it

sharkman121
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:13 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

i use Opti Men everyday.

rollingstock
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

Du Maurier and can cokes work for me.

I really need to stick to a diet.

Anyone else feels extremely nauseous after training or just before you finish?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 137  Next