TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Who will be chosen as TnT's Best to represent us in Vegas!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

JoKeR1980
punchin NOS

Re: ORANGE RANGE ROVER THAT WON MEGUIARS SHOW

Postby JoKeR1980 » May 1st, 2012, 8:07 pm

reshmaali wrote:people let me tell u the biography behine that range dont let no one com and take the credit for that range it was own by SALEEM KHAN and build paint and design by ROBBIE SIRJU the wide body kit came from arden the seats was sent away and don by kahn and carbon fiber every plastic in the truck was don in england rims AND tire came from canada order from asanti I JUST WANT THE PEOPLE OFF TRINIDAD TO KNOW THAT THE OWNER OFF THAT RANGE DID NOT BUILT THAT RANGE IT WAS SOLD TO AARON AND THEN AARON SOLD IT TO THAT GUY WHO OWN IT MEGUIARS HAVE NO IDEAR ABOUT THE BIOGRAPHY BEHINE THAT RANGE BUT GOOD LUCK TNKS[color=#FF4000][/color]

quoted just for "behine"

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Who will be chosen as TnT's Best to represent us in Vega

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 1st, 2012, 8:30 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:all you al have to do is,contact BHOLA find the owner and have a look for yourself and you would see what 5 other men saw,my main concern for the show was the music and sound off competition.it's been a while since we actually had judged competitions and we honestly don't know when there would be another,I'm very sure that the show on the 19th would be the usual PLOI from the crowd..all vehicles that won on behalf of the judges deserved it...thumbs up to them..

yuho all mk shows are judged right?

And Iasca,

Russellgold
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Russellgold » May 1st, 2012, 8:37 pm

so was there a judging 4 best paintjob vehicles ..?
if so who won
normally i see the golds always go to N&A auto collision with the green almera & yellow maxima(from south)
bdw props to bhola's evo ,looks fantastic

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 1st, 2012, 8:39 pm

^^ You cyah respond to people PM orrr dan?

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 1st, 2012, 8:49 pm

before the lock...posting some pics...

^ rims off a cl63

^car has ITBs, cosworth engine (head & block?) + NO2 - awesome

^hamann X6 - minty fresh

^Bird's R33 - was good to see those guys...

^ insane supra - spoke to the owner on the build - cool chap -

stepped outside arena...

^ always heard about this one...first time seeing it in person

^ much thanks to the owner of the evoX and this skyline who were willing to share the build

^ heart skipped a beat

^so badly wanted to see the engine bay in this - its for sale in the classifieds...

^omg

^off road inside the arena

^ a mean defender....
Last edited by 16 cycles on May 1st, 2012, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 8:55 pm

kurpal_v2 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:all you al have to do is,contact BHOLA find the owner and have a look for yourself and you would see what 5 other men saw,my main concern for the show was the music and sound off competition.it's been a while since we actually had judged competitions and we honestly don't know when there would be another,I'm very sure that the show on the 19th would be the usual PLOI from the crowd..all vehicles that won on behalf of the judges deserved it...thumbs up to them..

yuho all mk shows are judged right?

And Iasca,

daz d good shows,how often are they? I talking bout the usual fly by night shows,come on nah man,u shud noe wa ah mean :lol:

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 1st, 2012, 9:09 pm

Oh gorr, the way you say it made me wonder when last you went a show.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 9:13 pm

kurpal_v2 wrote:Oh gorr, the way you say it made me wonder when last you went a show.

fair enough... 8-) but were you in the show Sunday? if you were,your views on "good' systems,wanna see if anybody share my views on what I class I sounding good.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 1st, 2012, 10:55 pm

Nice pics there, 16 cycles.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 1st, 2012, 11:03 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
kurpal_v2 wrote:Oh gorr, the way you say it made me wonder when last you went a show.

fair enough... 8-) but were you in the show Sunday? if you were,your views on "good' systems,wanna see if anybody share my views on what I class I sounding good.

I wasnt there, I bearly listen to vehicles anymore. A dedicated SQ car I can listen to for hours, pong pong rajrey canna take on too long. Is only so much box ah could handle :cry:

You there 19th in mayaro btw?

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » May 1st, 2012, 11:30 pm

Its so amazing the comments here. This show to me was a worthy attempt at getting back to the real meaning of what a car show should be. Unfortunately we had the music men who insisted they play music with profanity, although there were clearly kids around. It was a good mix of stock cars and the overdone cars that in the end simply showcased the talent of this country. I must agree with shake the living dead about the bhola car. But its no big deal. I myself saw the marks near the fuel lid. But damn, the car was stunning, why look at something as minor as that and point it out?does it show great testicular fortitude by pointing this out? The car wasn't even in the competition.
I followed the judges for most of the competition and observed what they were looking at. They were just looking for overall neatness and stand out skill. For example the b1600 Mazda with the multi coloured stripes. Truly amazing. Imagine our car came second and we have no problem with that. Kudos to the range rover owner. It doesn't matter that he didn't do any work on the vehicle. That the man business, but we have to go dig up the history of the range and criticise. Geeze, we have some real children on this post.

As for the organisers, my observations and opinions are:

Provide at least 2 chairs per tent
At least one more food tent
Have security check coolers for glass bottles
Check your public address system, more speakers needed
Meguiars packages should be given out at least 3 days before
Entry fee was too low. Raise it next time

whyteliver
Riding on 16's

Postby whyteliver » May 1st, 2012, 11:38 pm

great shots an cars 16 cycles.......hav to admit it was a great mix af cars...fun day 4 a car enthusiast....

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 11:46 pm

kurpal_v2 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

I wasnt there, I bearly listen to vehicles anymore. A dedicated SQ car I can listen to for hours, pong pong rajrey canna take on too long. Is only so much box ah could handle :cry:

:lol: :lol:

You there 19th in mayaro btw?

hoping to be there,not sure...after what I heard Sunday,not really expecting much in Mayaro..as I said only 4 vehicles or so actually sound like music,if u catch my drift.
that hulk van is highly over rated and is rel sheit...geezzzzzz

best I heard: music farm galant,mids was cracking,baseline was not all dat,but sounded good, unique sounds came with 12 12s orion and dat sheit was sweet...but what took it for me was the purple panel from concepts with the 9 15s soundstream,dat sheit was pleasing to the ear.if I going Mayo,is to catch it yes...exams go be done by then too. :lol:

@loco..yes at first glance the evo did look amazing,but after everybody was talking about it like is the best thing,the files had tuh buss..but the colour was nice indeed.and from what I have learnt about this car show thing and judging paint jobs,minor stuff like this,to us,is nothing,to judges is ah big thing..

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » May 2nd, 2012, 1:16 am

very nice pics!!!

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 2nd, 2012, 9:56 pm

thanks for the comments

an R32 hiding in the mix.....

Advertisement