TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Who will be chosen as TnT's Best to represent us in Vegas!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Who will be chosen as TnT's Best to represent us in Vega

Postby 16 cycles » April 30th, 2012, 5:37 pm

^ yummy bike

^ uncle was paying attention to the details on this one...

White CZ4A
30 pounds of Boost

Postby White CZ4A » April 30th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:Image

vomit

:lol: :lol:

bonzo.specb
punchin NOS

Postby bonzo.specb » April 30th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Congrats to the winner! 8-)

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 30th, 2012, 8:26 pm

Signal Skyline

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 30th, 2012, 9:08 pm

evo looked good - the sticker on the front windshield is irritating though...

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » April 30th, 2012, 10:19 pm

plex wrote:
MG Man wrote:lol @ Aaron...........at least u doh have people askin you why you copy de civic man bodykit O_O
Loco yuh pops would love SEMA
IMO the judging was very fair and objective..........best I've seen at a local car show.........they spent quite a bit of time on the cars they thought showed the right stuff.........they spent about 3 minutes on mine ;p.......the buss up seat and the rusty undercarriage scared them off :p

Hats off to the organizers. It was a mammoth task, and for a first-time show, I think everything came off great. I had a great time, met some cool people, including the organizers, who while under pressure, still made time to answer my hundred questions throughout the day, in a a very friendly, courteous manner....I felt very welcome at this show, which is in stark contrast to the last show I participated in, where there were 'we people' and 'allyuh people'.........this IMO shows the high level of professionalism, not to mention a certain level of class displayed by the organizing team.

I had a nice chat with two of the judges as well. They were very approachable and willing to chat, within the constraints of their role. While I am sure not everyone will be happy with the results, I think it is an excellent learning experience and point of reference for those of us who want to move our art to world standards. Hopefully this show will signal the beginning of the end of the 'it mine so it bess' mentality..........we now have a benchmark, and specific criteria for how a car should be prepared. The fact that the 1st and 2nd place cars are so vastly different, to me demonstrates how objective the judging was..........and it was very cool that the judges took the time to show where a car scored, and where it fell down.

Regarding the competitors, while the organizers did their best to keep music levels down to sensible levels, at times people got carried away, making it difficult for some of us to have discussions, or even hear ourselves think...this has always been a turnoff to many of us who are in two minds about bringing a car to a car show.....not to mention some guys thought it cool to bang out uncensored versions of certain songs....maybe their families think it's cool, but I felt sorry for some of the parents who were less than amused.....

Quite a few of the 'MK' type folks told me the show 'fail real bad' and 'buss real big', which is regrettable, seeing as that is how they will describe the show to others.........pearls before swine........hopefully the positive reviews here, in ZORCE and on other social sites will make up for this...

My only issue, on a personal note, is the whole social-media voting thing. While the facebook and texting competitions were only a small percentage of the points, in a close call between two cars, it would be unfortunate for someone to lose out simply because the other guy has a bigger social network and campaigned for more votes (shades of chutney soca monarch etc). IMO the social media thing is too easy for people with large followings to manipulate............there are many owners of world-class cars who are not even on facebook etc

Interesting review.

nice review...the judges were world class...

don't get me wrong the range is nice, the color and rims spoilt it for me.....but again everyone has their own opinion.....i was told by someone that it took 2 years to paint....still trying to figure that one out...

for some it was the first time they saw the vehicle but i see it everyday......

btw same kit??

the paint job to bhola's evo was flawless......

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » May 1st, 2012, 6:11 am

Agreed aaron, same thing I noticed. Bholas paintjobs are absolutely flawless, especially on that evo. The r34 skyline, black, was also another flawless car.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 1st, 2012, 7:21 am

^ ITB's

Xplode
Riding on 18's

Postby Xplode » May 1st, 2012, 8:49 am

any 3NE2NER's group going SEMA 2012 ,will luv to attend,and support T&T, relay enjoyed the car show,Trinidad have so much talent to show off :D .

ray d saint
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ray d saint » May 1st, 2012, 10:05 am

and the bacchanal begins.... :? :?

CAr Craft Customizing (Trinidad &Tobago) wrote:PLEASE READ.....after doing some research we found that the orange Range Rover that won the Meguiars Car Crazy Show on Sunday was actually built to go SEMA.....so why waste people time and money to enter a car show when a choice was chosen a year ago? also all judges was wearing orange maybe to match the winning car for photos ... PLEASE READ IT AND SHARE IT

http://www.zorce.com/zjla/departments/z ... z-n-toyz-2

:popcorn: :popcorn:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » May 1st, 2012, 10:24 am

will always have naysayers yes.
how many cars built to run 11's still in 13's?

The orange range folks had a plan, it's working so far.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 1st, 2012, 10:34 am

ray786 wrote:and the bacchanal begins.... :? :?

CAr Craft Customizing (Trinidad &Tobago) wrote:PLEASE READ.....after doing some research we found that the orange Range Rover that won the Meguiars Car Crazy Show on Sunday was actually built to go SEMA.....so why waste people time and money to enter a car show when a choice was chosen a year ago? also all judges was wearing orange maybe to match the winning car for photos ... PLEASE READ IT AND SHARE IT

http://www.zorce.com/zjla/departments/z ... z-n-toyz-2

:popcorn: :popcorn:

can you clarify your statement please
Was it done by the organizers of the car show, for them to send to sema?
or did the owner do it of his own accord to send to sema anyway?
You are implying Meguiars, and by extension, their agent, LubeTech are responsible for the range rover, and THEY had it done with the intention of sending it to sema to represent T&T / Meguiars anyway..............that is a very strong allegation indeed!

PS I have no connection to the event organizers..........heck I am their competition, but I am objective enough to give credit where credit is due.......

ray d saint
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ray d saint » May 1st, 2012, 11:56 am

^^^ i also have no connection to the show, or car craft customizing... i saw it on fassbook and thought it be interesting to c the comments in this regard....

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » May 1st, 2012, 1:45 pm

roflmao at some of the comments

locals need a reality check on what the proper standard should be on a true show car as well as the standard that is present at SEMA

99% of the vehicles that had custom install work all had bad work on them which was noticeable

from poor fitment of fibreglass panels to uneven sanding on the panel work

whyteliver
Riding on 16's

Postby whyteliver » May 1st, 2012, 2:32 pm

ah range on ashanti's dripping candy win...lol....well look how tuners goin an tote....'how ah range wit crims win'......'it eh even ha tobo or ah good stance'.....'meguiars eh know wat is show car'
Guess there is more to show cars than s13 on gtr rims.

reynold1
Street 2NR

Postby reynold1 » May 1st, 2012, 2:39 pm

some pics
20120429_56 by reynold_1, on Flickr

20120429_130 by reynold_1, on Flickr

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 3:41 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:
plex wrote:
MG Man wrote:lol @ Aaron...........at least u doh have people askin you why you copy de civic man bodykit O_O
IMO the judging was very fair and objective..........best I've seen at a local car show.........they spent quite a bit of time on the cars they thought showed the right stuff.........they spent about 3 minutes on mine ;p.......the buss up seat and the rusty undercarriage scared them off :p

Hats off to the organizers. It was a mammoth task, and for a first-time show, I think everything came off great. I had a great time, met some cool people, including the organizers, who while under pressure, still made time to answer my hundred questions throughout the day, in a a very friendly, courteous manner....I felt very welcome at this show, which is in stark contrast to the last show I participated in, where there were 'we people' and 'allyuh people'.........this IMO shows the high level of professionalism, not to mention a certain level of class displayed by the organizing team.

I had a nice chat with two of the judges as well. They were very approachable and willing to chat, within the constraints of their role. While I am sure not everyone will be happy with the results, I think it is an excellent learning experience and point of reference for those of us who want to move our art to world standards. Hopefully this show will signal the beginning of the end of the 'it mine so it bess' mentality..........we now have a benchmark, and specific criteria for how a car should be prepared. The fact that the 1st and 2nd place cars are so vastly different, to me demonstrates how objective the judging was..........and it was very cool that the judges took the time to show where a car scored, and where it fell down.

Regarding the competitors, while the organizers did their best to keep music levels down to sensible levels, at times people got carried away, making it difficult for some of us to have discussions, or even hear ourselves think...this has always been a turnoff to many of us who are in two minds about bringing a car to a car show.....not to mention some guys thought it cool to bang out uncensored versions of certain songs....maybe their families think it's cool, but I felt sorry for some of the parents who were less than amused.....

Quite a few of the 'MK' type folks told me the show 'fail real bad' and 'buss real big', which is regrettable, seeing as that is how they will describe the show to others.........pearls before swine........hopefully the positive reviews here, in ZORCE and on other social sites will make up for this...

My only issue, on a personal note, is the whole social-media voting thing. While the facebook and texting competitions were only a small percentage of the points, in a close call between two cars, it would be unfortunate for someone to lose out simply because the other guy has a bigger social network and campaigned for more votes (shades of chutney soca monarch etc). IMO the social media thing is too easy for people with large followings to manipulate............there are many owners of world-class cars who are not even on facebook etc

Interesting review.

don't get me wrong the range is nice, the color and rims spoilt it for me.....but again everyone has their own opinion.....i was told by someone that it took 2 years to paint....still trying to figure that one out...

btw same kit??

the paint job to bhola's evo was sheit,like you din see all the sand paper marks on the left side back or wa? is ah wonder how men din see dat...

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 3:41 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:
plex wrote:

Interesting review.

btw same kit??

the paint job to bhola's evo was sheit,like you din see all the sand paper marks on the left side back or wa? is ah wonder how men din see dat...

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » May 1st, 2012, 3:50 pm

oh dear. more chesraj

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » May 1st, 2012, 4:26 pm

i cannot beleive i missed this... dammit

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 1st, 2012, 5:22 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:the paint job to bhola's evo was sheit,like you din see all the sand paper marks on the left side back or wa? is ah wonder how men din see dat...
seems you are the only person who saw that :|

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 1st, 2012, 5:26 pm

fuh real eh.....i really doubt mr. bhola would bring a car to the show that wasn't well prepped.....is sand paper the man say yes

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 1st, 2012, 5:27 pm

can you point it out?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 5:32 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:the paint job to bhola's evo was sheit,like you din see all the sand paper marks on the left side back or wa? is ah wonder how men din see dat...
seems you are the only person who saw that :|

I was among other reputable painters and straightners who are in the business years now,and they pointed it out very easily,it's right above the gas tank lid..and you would have to look closely to see what we were looking at...also other people who was also noted that..

EXODUS
punchin NOS

Postby EXODUS » May 1st, 2012, 5:58 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:Image

can you point it out?

sum up wit the spoiler :S . or cud it be that woman's massive arm :S

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 6:26 pm

all you al have to do is,contact BHOLA find the owner and have a look for yourself and you would see what 5 other men saw,my main concern for the show was the music and sound off competition.it's been a while since we actually had judged competitions and we honestly don't know when there would be another,I'm very sure that the show on the 19th would be the usual PLOI from the crowd..all vehicles that won on behalf of the judges deserved it...thumbs up to them..

reshmaali
Riding on 13's

ORANGE RANGE ROVER THAT WON MEGUIARS SHOW

Postby reshmaali » May 1st, 2012, 7:00 pm

people let me tell u the biography behine that range dont let no one com and take the credit for that range it was own by SALEEM KHAN and build paint and design by ROBBIE SIRJU the wide body kit came from arden the seats was sent away and don by kahn and carbon fiber every plastic in the truck was don in england rims AND tire came from canada order from asanti I JUST WANT THE PEOPLE OFF TRINIDAD TO KNOW THAT THE OWNER OFF THAT RANGE DID NOT BUILT THAT RANGE IT WAS SOLD TO AARON AND THEN AARON SOLD IT TO THAT GUY WHO OWN IT MEGUIARS HAVE NO IDEAR ABOUT THE BIOGRAPHY BEHINE THAT RANGE BUT GOOD LUCK TNKS[color=#FF4000][/color]

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 1st, 2012, 8:04 pm

^ ok now go drink your tea in an enamel cup and sleep

TunerGod

Re: ORANGE RANGE ROVER THAT WON MEGUIARS SHOW

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2012, 8:05 pm

reshmaali wrote:people let me tell u the biography behine that range dont let no one com and take the credit for that range it was own by SALEEM KHAN and build paint and design by ROBBIE SIRJU the wide body kit came from arden the seats was sent away and don by kahn and carbon fiber every plastic in the truck was don in england rims AND tire came from canada order from asanti I JUST WANT THE PEOPLE OFF TRINIDAD TO KNOW THAT THE OWNER OFF THAT RANGE DID NOT BUILT THAT RANGE IT WAS SOLD TO AARON AND THEN AARON SOLD IT TO THAT GUY WHO OWN IT MEGUIARS HAVE NO IDEAR ABOUT THE BIOGRAPHY BEHINE THAT RANGE BUT GOOD LUCK TNKS[color=#FF4000][/color]

my question: would this range do well abroad,compared to the outrageous things those guys do up there?this vehicle would look so normal.

trinihub
3NE 2NR for life

Postby trinihub » May 1st, 2012, 8:06 pm

^^ wow .. that was tough to read

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”